*Drug Companies Own *ALL* The Broadcast Networks*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. The DRUG companies own the broadcast networks, ABC, NBC,CBS, FOX, all cable, all everything.
2. They own it.
3. They run thier countless brands of products in commercials, NON-STOP, ON *ALL* the networks on every channel.
4. Ever notice that?
5. Well i have.
6. Link:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Drug Companies Own *ALL* The Broadcast Networks​

Actually, I didn't see mention of a single Drug company in your article owning any of the broadcast networks. Nor are any mentioned in their portfolios:

Sorry bout that,

1. Why would the drug makers come out and say, "Yup we own Hollywood!"
2. Watch tv once in a while, its right there.
3. They hawk their drugs day and night, telling you not to take this drug if your allergic to it, its a *new drug*, how could anyone know if they are allergic to it.
4. They give themselves special advertising rates.
5. But not too good, like free, that might get leaked.
6. Anyway its just money in two accounts they bounce back and forth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. They hawk their drugs day and night, telling you not to take this drug if your allergic to it, its a *new drug*, how could anyone know if they are allergic to it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why do you hate capitalism?

Sorry bout that,

1. The DRUG companies own the broadcast networks, ABC, NBC,CBS, FOX, all cable, all everything.
2. They own it.
3. They run thier countless brands of products in commercials, NON-STOP, ON *ALL* the networks on every channel.
4. Ever notice that?
5. Well i have.
6. Link:
Have preached this basic fact for years but it does not seem to register with low IQ Sheeple and Gullibles .

Which I guess is a large part why Khazarians and their controlled and controlling puppets treat them like fodder for convenience uses or wastage .

Perhaps collectively that is all we deserve .

Have preached this basic fact for years but it does not seem to register with low IQ Sheeple and Gullibles .

Which I guess is a large part why Khazarians and their controlled and controlling puppets treat them like fodder for convenience uses or wastage .

The leading advertisers on the major networks (ABC, CBS, FOX, etc) were Verizon, Geico, T-Mobile, Progressive and State Farm....next were the networks themselves advertising their line ups..

How come no cool conspiracies about Verizon or Progressive?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, by your own admission you have no actual facts to show that the drug companies own the media companies.

Thanks

Not only do they "own" the networks because of their incessant advertising, they own the "regulatory agencies" like FDS, HHS, CDC and the like.

We live in an oligarchy in which the government works for special interests, not the people.

Not only do they "own" the networks because of their incessant advertising, they own the "regulatory agencies" like FDS, HHS, CDC and the like.

We live in an oligarchy in which the government works for special interests, not the people.
Which is why we should do away with regulatory agencies altogether....they are too easy to buy off....

It's best to not have anyone responsible for regulations but the free market itself.....the free market regulates itself just fine....

Actually, I didn't see mention of a single Drug company in your article owning any of the broadcast networks.
Sorry bout that

You disagree but then why can't you point us to where broadcast companies are mentioned anywhere in your article or on any of the pharma company's portfolios to back your claim up???

Apparently you don't know what you are talking about.

I believe he was speaking figuratively

What is figurative about a thread claiming that

*Drug Companies Own *ALL* The Broadcast Networks*?​

AFAICS, this is a NON event, never happened, made up, untrue, not a "current" event and the thread ought to flushed as so much TP. Or moved to conspiracy theories. To my knowledge, not ONE broadcast company is owned by any drug company.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why didn't you make a thread then?
2. I just came up with this idea.
3. Your saying you've been saying this for years?
4. If indeed you posted something already on this topic I would like to read what it is you wrote.
5. Otherwise you'll come off as a lime light seeker.
6. And I will come off as a plagiarist if you can produce an old thread.
7. Lets see where this goes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Why didn't you make a thread then?
2. I just came up with this idea.
3. Your saying you've been saying this for years?
4. If indeed you posted something already on this topic I would like to read what it is you wrote.
5. Otherwise you'll come off as a lime light seeker.
6. And I will come off as a plagiarist if you can produce an old thread.
7. Lets see where this goes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Have reached the stage where I have lost interest in Gullibles and Cherry Pickers .Bit like dealing with Killer Shot Deniers who are consumed with cognitive rigidity . So, leave them to find out the hard way . Frankly, they bore me rigid .
When people do not understand the basic structure and nature of geo political forces ,their aims and strategies , it is a waste of time dealing with them if they can only handle new propositions by ignoring them or deflection. etc etc
I have actually only posted here since December, as distinct from first registering , but my views in basic areas are quite clear and very forceful. It is your choice whether to read them but I am not wasting my time by back tracking on my many posts .Waste of my time and effort for a zero return .
But whilst your OP is fine, imo , it is far from new and has been outlined by many people .The base line of all MSM organisations being controlled by 6 or 7 people (depends whom you read ) has been common knowledge for years . That Big Pharma has controlled the same and since CIA inception from 1947 , equally well recognised .
But, regardless , all of that in no way lessens the strength and accuracy of the scenario and the outline you made .
imho . .

Lol, and journalists will report negative studies, reviews, information, on a company that gives them billions in ad money. Yeah, uh huh.

Sorry bout that,

1. They have to appear impartial, to trick the stupids.
2. Nothings ever don't to them, so there is no risk.
3. If something was done, like a fine, 100 million dollar fine, when todays take was 3 billion.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back