January 6 Was Not A Coup

NFBW2207130611
j-mac said: “Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law . . .” j-mac 220623-0001

j-mac as a DJT.VVP pro-authoritarianism propagandist and liar has adjusted his game to a level where the Jan6-coup violence was not committed by ANTIFA, BLM, or the FBI and we should be grateful for even slight progress Trump cult members make distancing themselves from the falsehoods of the Trump cult.

But Jan6 was an attempted coup by two distinct factions when the truth is told. DJT.VVP instigated both and wouid have welcomed a successful self-coup by all means.

Trump instigated what is called a
Self-coup as in when an elected leader illegally maintains or increases power.

Self-coup d'état in which a nation's leader, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means​

NFBW: Trump’s open to public and handwritten evidence of his attempted self-coup went as follows:

(1) Lie that election was stolen because of mere accusations of fraud

(2) Create fake Trump electors in seven states that Trump lost and send certified forgeries to Congress for Mike Pence to recognize.

(3) Pence refuses to count seven states on Jan6 due to fake Trump Electors - declares Trump the winner - Then names himself the winner of VP.

j-mac cannot refute that (1 2 & 3) took place and led to violence and the threat to democracy never seen in America until Jan6 .

I wonder if he shall try? END2207130611

Last edited:
That's what started the whole thing, you dimwitted fucktard. Hillary's people lied to the FBI who then lied to the FISA court to get a wiretap on CANDIDATE Donald Trump.

It figures you wouldn't want to remember that though.

And none of that has a damn thing to do with the fake cries of a stolen election.

It was a attempted coup, imagine if tramp was pres. again. tramp lost the popular vote 2 times.

Last edited:
NFBW2207130727
Ray From Cleveland said: “No, Trump wanted fraudulent votes discarded, that's all he wanted.” RFC220712-218

That statement is proven to be false by Trump’s exact and precisely spoken words of his objective to make all who are enthralled and loyal to him to become happy that he will illegally maintain the power of the presidency beyond Jan 20 if Mike Pence does right by refusing to count the entirety of the votes from seven key states that Trump/Pence lost.

Ray From Cleveland wants to end our discussion with that false statement that Trump only wanted the states to discard fraudulent votes instead of the truth that Trump wanted Pence to discard the entire vote from the seven specifics state that BIden clearly won. END2207130727

Yes, you are just here to insult people

No. Not "people". Just lefties. :p

and spread the lies your party masters tell you to spread.

I have no party masters.

I have no party.

Why is that so incomprehensible to you?

And you do an amazing job at both.

Of course I do. I do an amazing job at EVERYTHING I put my mind to. My resume makes people drool. I have a long history of doing the impossible for people who will never fully appreciate it.

It - legally - does not matter if Trump admits that he was hoping the rioters would overthrow the election results.

You Bidenbots clearly do not know the law.
You cannot be convicted of anything serious, simply because you hoped people would do something illegal.
And even if you made inflamed remarks.

Human beings are responsible for their own actions.
Unless it can be found (and FACTUALLY proven - NOT with hearsay)?
That Trump told the people directly - as their POTUS - to riot/overthrow the election at the Capitol?
None of these biased hearings will EVER result in a conviction of Trump over January 6.

You Bidenbots - once again, on this matter - have NO idea how the law works.

Yes, I am sure it is just pure coincidence that you parrot the exact party line on here :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

BULLSHIT.

You have never once heard me say that Trump should be elected President again.

You're nothing but a Kool aid swilling partisan fucktard. YOU are the reason America is so polarized right now.

YOU are that reason. Not me. I just want to get rid of the Stalinists. YOU are the one who thinks that means I'm a Republican. And you'd be dead wrong.

I've been very honest with you. I told you exactly who and what I am and why I'm here. I even told you my history with the Neo-Cons, and how back then everyone accused me of being a Democrat because I exposed the Neo-Scum for the lying sacks of shit they were.

Well, I wasn't a Democrat then, and I'm not a Republican now. I told you, specifically, that I am 'allying" with the righties for the time being, to help them get rid of the Stalinists. That's it, that's all. That is the sum total of my political affiliation.

BULLSHIT.

You have never once heard me say that Trump should be elected President again.

You're nothing but a Kool aid swilling partisan fucktard. YOU are the reason America is so polarized right now.

YOU are that reason. Not me. I just want to get rid of the Stalinists. YOU are the one who thinks that means I'm a Republican. And you'd be dead wrong.

I've been very honest with you. I told you exactly who and what I am and why I'm here. I even told you my history with the Neo-Cons, and how back then everyone accused me of being a Democrat because I exposed the Neo-Scum for the lying sacks of shit they were.

Well, I wasn't a Democrat then, and I'm not a Republican now. I told you, specifically, that I am 'allying" with the righties for the time being, to help them get rid of the Stalinists. That's it, that's all. That is the sum total of my political affiliation.

1657714796807.png

NFBW2207130828

That Trump told the people directly - as their POTUS - to riot/overthrow the election at the Capitol?
Sandusk220713-1012

Why are Trump’s words not evidence that it was Trump’s unlawful objective to seize and remain in power as president beyond January 20 2021 when his term was set in Constitutional stone to end?

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​
How does Trump become President Ray From Cleveland in a second term without committing an unlawful act/Federal crime to get there. END2207130828​

Forum List

Back