January 6 Was Not A Coup

There is absolutely no way a person like Trump in the back seat of a limo, could possibly "reach for the steering wheel".
That would be over 10 feet away, since there are jumpseats behind the front row seats, for the Secret Service.
So she had to obviously be lying.

Idiot, there's a seat directly behind the driver.

Faun thinks it's wrong to protest a stolen election.
Faun thinks it's wrong to throw out fraudulent votes.

It was a protest
Protesting that the American majority voted to be rid of the lying stench in the White House is a pretty stupid thing to protest. Do you really want that lying stench to still be there? What is wrong with you people?

Last edited:
Just watch 2000 Mules to learn the truth.
I did. And I agree it certainly did verify the truth that Donald J Trump lost the 2020 election to Joe Biden and Donald J Trump‘s big lies are not to be believed because there is no evidence of fraud in any of the seven states that he contested Including after they were certified on December 14. The 2020 elections over. There was no fraud. Trump is a liar.

Just watch 2000 Mules to learn the truth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, Lenny, remember your altar boy latin? Veritas vos liberabit -- Truth will set you free.

See, you were the most prominent voice on this venue for the 'veritas' that the Cyber Ninjas were gonna deliver.
Alas, you got a bit flummoxed and flimflammed by those half-wits. They ended up finding MORE votes for Joe, and LESS votes for Don.
But that's OK. It happens. You gotta trust somebody.
And you trusted the Ninjas.
And now the 'Mules'.

Good luck, Lenny. My avatar gives you a nod for your stick-to-it-ness.

PS.....btw, did the Mules have any video of mailbox drop-offs over at The Villages in Florida?
That seemed to be, judging by many news reports, to be a target-rich environment for them. No?

Lol just like I said, this bullcrap about the steering wheel and fighting with the ss is deader than a leftist brain cell.

Lol just like I said, this bullcrap about the steering wheel and fighting with the ss is deader than a leftist brain cell.

Whether what she was told was wrong in main or just in detail is not important. Whatever happened between Don Trump and his Secret Service isn't critical...other than establishing his state of mind and his intentions. The meat of the matter was that Don Trump was informed that many of his supporters were armed. He acknowledged they were. And he still sent them at our assembled legislators in the Capitol.

That is not responsible leadership at any level. But most particularly as the leader of our nation. It is recklessness. He intentionally put people in danger....including the Vice President of the United States, and the VP's family. Not to mention the thin blue-line of officers sworn to protect those legislators and that Capitol.

That's not leadership. Everybody reading on this forum knows that.

IMHO

Whether what she was told was wrong in main or just in detail is not important. Whatever happened between Don Trump and his Secret Service isn't critical...other than establishing his state of mind and his intentions. The meat of the matter was that Don Trump was informed that many of his supporters were armed. He acknowledged they were. And he still sent them at our assembled legislators in the Capitol.

That is not responsible leadership at any level. But most particularly as the leader of our nation. It is recklessness. He intentionally put people in danger....including the Vice President of the United States, and the VP's family. Not to mention the thin blue-line of officers sworn to protect those legislators and that Capitol.

IMHO
Lol, stop lying, you don't have any idea what happened, just what some talking head fed you.

Lol, stop lying, you don't have any idea what happened, just what some talking head fed you.
"Lying"??
My avatar?
Umm, nope.
The poster 'miketx' is in error.

If he is alleging my avatar "lied"....well then, he need show us his argument.
Persuade us. Prove to us.

If you can't do that Mike, well, you really don't wanna be called an empty-suit, do you?
One of those 'all hat, no cows' cowboys?

So, Mike..... show.
Or go.

Not my rules.
It's the way the adult world works.
I'm mildly sure you know that.

Sure it is. We should all want the fraudulent votes thrown out.

LOLOL

By "talking head," you mean a top aid to the president's chief of staff, who was backstage with the president on the morning of the 6th.

face-palm-gif.278959

Poster Faun responding to Election Denier Lenny Partiv:
"Pity you can't prove those fraudulent votes exist......".

Ah, yes. Poor Lenny.
He's been shrilling over ballot fraud and a stolen election for a year and a half. Remember he was the fanboy cheerleader for the Cyber Ninjas. THEY were gonna be his Justice Warriors to reveal the dastardly business with Arizona votes.

Alas......they found MORE votes for Joe. And LESS votes for Don.

In the end, Lenny ain't listening to Chris Krebs, or AG Barr, or the acting AG who replaced Barr, or any of those DOJ folks who said there was no there there in this Election Denial gig, it was all made up by Trump and his enablers.

But Lenny ain't ever gonna believe that. Accordingly, he will believe though....that he knows more than Krebs, more than Barr, more than Tony Fabrizio (Trump's personal pollster). Lenny knows more than professionals in the business know. Lenny is 'in the know'.

Poor Lenny.
It's sad really.

It was a coup, but it was a clown coup. The intent was there, that’s what matters. I’ve never seen anyone get away with attempted murder simply because it was planned incompetently. The same applies here.

LOLOL

By "talking head," you mean a top aid to the president's chief of staff, who was backstage with the president on the morning of the 6th.

face-palm-gif.278959
I know he called your lying ass and told you himself!

Forum List

Back