January 6 Was Not A Coup

Thanks!
It's gonna be fun watching the cult reject this.
:popcorn:
They're doing exactly what you would expect them to do: Dismissing, ignoring, deflecting, attacking. It's all they know:

Yeah, the tape of him describing the whole thing is fake news, I know, I know.

The alternate universe remains alive and well.
I refer you back to the Megadeath song sweating bullets.

However, this is but another in a long line of showing who you are.

NFBW2207150733

j-mac220623-#1
NFBW2207130611- #1,001
NFBW2207130850- #1,035
j-mac220714- #1,024 Then it really must upset you that your propaganda efforts here are resulting in no prosecution of Trump

NFBW: No! What should upset you j-mac and more than 6 of 10 Americans while DJT.VVP was in the WH was perfectly legal and no prosecution of Trump will come of it. It’s the murder of religious freedom in America that DJT.VVP hath committed.

It’s what the Catholic American Taliban Mashmont is celebrating these days.

Mashmont220714- #2,262 We see the benefits right away from the reversal of Roe v Wade. Babies are being saved. Hearts and minds are being turned AWAY from abortion.

Mashmont220714- #2,262 We need more of the same. These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage.

Mashmont220714- #2,262 Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control.

Mashmont220714- #2,262 The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder
END2207150733

Damn, you are a lot of fun, thanks for being on the forum.

Your inflated ego and self worth is fun to watch, makes sense why you are such a fan boy of Trumps

It's an interesting fantasy world you live in.

You think politics is about TV and social media.

You think it's about social "movements".

But you'd be missing the obvious. One person, can put an end to an entire social movement. Instantly, on the spot.

Think about it. That's a pretty tall claim, ain't it? But you know it's true, because you've seen it, repeatedly, within your lifetime.

For example - what do you honestly think about this election security business? Do you think the Republicans have given up on it, now that Sidney Powell failed to deliver the Kraken? What about the pillow guy Lindell, did you see all his cutesy packet tracing videos? He was apparently convinced that Dominion was behind the whole thing and he could get evidence just by tracing their internet traffic.

But no, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to suss that one. This is an old white guy who probably still likes knobs, going up against a hive of very smart kids whose fingers have been flying over the cell phones since they were born.

Well, Dominion isn't how it was done. Cause the guy from Dominion is a security expert, and ANY security expert will tell you "no, don't do it that way, you'll get busted". Because they know about forensics.

Which also means they know the limitations of forensics. It doesn't take any cleverness to pull a fast one, you just have to know the limitations of the forensics

It's an interesting fantasy world you live in.

You think politics is about TV and social media.

You think it's about social "movements".

Well, I have to say for an analyst, you have sure analyzed me incorrectly.

I think politics is about control. I think that the two parties working in unison have been doing all they can to divide the country ever since a little guy with big ears scared the shit out of them.

For example - what do you honestly think about this election security business? Do you think the Republicans have given up on it, now that Sidney Powell failed to deliver the Kraken? What about the pillow guy Lindell, did you see all his cutesy packet tracing videos? He was apparently convinced that Dominion was behind the whole thing and he could get evidence just by tracing their internet traffic.

I think the Repubs will push the election stolen story till the day that you die. I think every single election they do not win they will claim fraud.

Well, I have to say for an analyst, you have sure analyzed me incorrectly.

I think politics is about control. I think that the two parties working in unison have been doing all they can to divide the country ever since a little guy with big ears scared the shit out of them.

Wait... you think the Neo-Cons scared the shit out of both parties?

And so they got together and formed the UniParty?

Wow, that's a new one, I haven't heard that one before. Learn something every day, I guess.

I think the Repubs will push the election stolen story till the day that you die.

Well, that'll be a while. I don't intend to die anytime soon.

I think every single election they do not win they will claim fraud.

Of course. So will the Dems. Nothing new here.

If you want that to change, then do what I tell you. FIX THE PROBLEM. Don't waste your time going after someone who exploited the loophole, PLUG THE HOLE so it doesn't happen again.

Wait... you think the Neo-Cons scared the shit out of both parties?

And so they got together and formed the UniParty?

Wow, that's a new one, I haven't heard that one before. Learn something every day, I guess.

Wait, you think Ross Perot was a Neo-Con.

You are the court jester that is for sure.

Well, that'll be a while. I don't intend to die anytime soon.

One never knows if this is their last breath or not. But I am pleased to know that you will live a good long time thinking the election was stolen. I hope that suffering last a while.

Of course. So will the Dems. Nothing new here.

Of course, it worked out so well for your Repubs they would be crazy not to.

If you want that to change, then do what I tell you. FIX THE PROBLEM.

The only problem are the people pushing the lie the election was stolen.

Wait, you think Ross Perot was a Neo-Con.

Did I say that?

No, I didn't say that

(checks)

Nope.

You must have me confused with a lying leftard

You are the court jester that is for sure.

I am whatever you believe I am.

One never knows if this is their last breath or not. But I am pleased to know that you will live a good long time thinking the election was stolen. I hope that suffering last a while.

Meh. I'm a pro. I don't get emotionally involved

Of course, it worked out so well for your Repubs they would be crazy not to.

Don't much care about the 'Pubs.

I don't even hate Democrats.

I just want the Stalinists gone.

The only problem are the people pushing the lie the election was stolen.
That's not a problem.

The problem is you've got an anomalous event that's six standard deviations out and you're trying to claim it's normal.

You're trying to gaslight everyone else into believing it's normal, because EVEN YOU can't explain it.

Did I say that?

No, I didn't say that

(checks)

Nope.

Yes you did. I mentioned a little guy with big ears and you brought up him being a Neo-Con.

The problem is you've got an anomalous event that's six standard deviations out and you're trying to claim it's normal.

You should not use words you do not understand.

But hey, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Let's see you numbers. Be specific please.

Did I say that?

No, I didn't say that

(checks)

Nope.

I am whatever you believe I am.

Meh. I'm a pro. I don't get emotionally involved

Don't much care about the 'Pubs.

I don't even hate Democrats.

I just want the Stalinists gone.

That's not a problem.

You're trying to gaslight everyone else into believing it's normal, because EVEN YOU can't explain it.

Yet you appear VERY emotional, Karen.

Yes you did. I mentioned a little guy with big ears and you brought up him being a Neo-Con.

Oh that. I thought you were talking about W. You know, little chimp, big ears?

You should not use words you do not understand.

I don't

But hey, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Let's see you numbers. Be specific please.

Numbers?

Dude, read the papers. The numbers are all over the fucking place. You don't have to look very hard to find them.

Dude, I work for a living. I don't have time to collect numbers for you. Besides, you won't believe anything I tell you anyway, and you'll just ridicule the source

No way pal. You want numbers, get them yourself. I've paid my dues, I ain't paying yours too

Oh that. I thought you were talking about W. You know, little chimp, big ears?

I don't

Numbers?

Dude, read the papers. The numbers are all over the fucking place. You don't have to look very hard to find them.

Dude, I work for a living. I don't have time to collect numbers for you. Besides, you won't believe anything I tell you anyway, and you'll just ridicule the source

No way pal. You want numbers, get them yourself. I've paid my dues, I ain't paying yours too

I got ya. I can see how that also describes Bush II. My bad.

Yes, numbers. You parrot talking points and then cannot provide anything to support them...just like I said. And you lied and said you support your every claim. One more lie has been busted.

If you are going to make the claim that something is six standard deviations from the norm, you need to be able to quantify the norm and then show the standard deviation and then show what is 6 of those off.

Just using big words you do not know the meaning of just makes you look silly.

Forum List

Back