January 6 Was Not A Coup

“For the answer to be “yes,” there had to have been a realistic path by which some action on that day could have resulted in Donald Trump remaining president of the United States.”​

And there was. . . . Canceling the entire election due to “wild chaos” created on January 6th, the results of chaos would push the election to the GOP majority in the House of Representatives established in the Constitution therefore 26 Republican majorities in as many states get to choose the winner - 80 million Biden voters be damned.

The Trump Coup hinged entirely on one man who needed to recognize as legitimate The certifications of electors from Arizona Georgia Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Nevada and New Mexico that the Trump campaign forged.

OBSTRUCTING AN OFFICIAL PROCEEDING

In a March 2 court filing, the committee detailed Trump's efforts to persuade then-Vice President Mike Pence to either reject slates of electors for Joe Biden, who won the election, or delay a congressional count of those votes..

The president's efforts likely violated a federal law making it illegal to "corruptly" obstruct any official proceeding, or attempt to do so, said David Carter, the California federal judge overseeing the case.
That is pure nonsense....did Trump have what could be considered as an epic meltdown when it was clear that he wasn't going to win the election, sure...But in order for your conspiracy theory to be reality, there had to be some provable things in place...

1. Y'all are making a big deal about the PB leader being indicted...Never mind that a trial has not taken place, nor has a plea been entered, and according to the way we do things in this country, are that any person is innocent until proven guilty, there is NO proof of connection between Donald Trump and this individual.

2. Trump was trying to get Pence to call into question the electoral slate, and reject those electors from the several corrupted states...Now, irregularities like this have happened since the founding of the country...

"After the election of 1876, disputes arose in several Southern states with two sets of electors claiming legitimacy. Republicans of that day said the president of the Senate (the vice president) could decide which slate was proper, but Democrats protested. "

And the back and forth's between Jefferson and Adams are legendary, and spelled out in the NPR article as well...

So, still not a coup, just a dust up due to vote count irregularities leading up to the final count...

3. Much made of a speech on the ellipse and in that speech which is highly edited by media today that wants to paint Trump as an instigator, but clearly in the speech he tells his supporters to 'march down to the capitol, and protest peacefully".... Nothing in his speech is instigating...

Lastly, if it is so clear to you, why do you suppose that the AG has NOT leveled charges? Could it be that those of you on the left are being manipulated by a corrupted media that wants to sow discord in this country? Could it be that the former President's manner, and approach to the opposition he put up with were triggering for you? Or maybe it is that like many leftists today, who hold this country in contempt because they aren't just given the American dream without working for it, want to tear it down?.....I don't know which, but I do remember arguing the Clinton's criminality and being told to produce the convictions....So I say to you...produce the convictions....

Even then it’s a he said she said thing
So, the SS who WERE there, can't be trusted by you, but the girl barely out of High School, who makes up a fantasy where Trump fights off his SS agent while trying to turn the wheel at the same time is not.....Yeah, right...You people are desperate if you think anyone believes this girl...

Not to mention Trump's mafia captains like Bannon, Clark, Meadows, Giuliani and Navarro, all hiding from the committee like scared little bunnies.

5kJn7Jl.jpg
You seem upset that in this country the State has to prove guilt....Maybe you like a torch and some rope?

2. Trump was trying to get Pence to call into question the electoral slate, and reject those electors from the several corrupted states...
That is a federal crime because there were no corrupted slates. And you don’t think forging fake Trump certificates of electors in those seven states is a crime?

who makes up a fantasy

. . how would you know she made it up? If she made anything up she made up under oath that Tony Ornato told her that Trump grabbed the steering wheel. Tony does not have the balls to come testify under oath that he didn’t tell her the story. So he likely knows that he told the story to more than one person.

The New Yorker has reported Garland is getting a weekly briefing on the DoJ's progress with their investigation in to criminal aspects of 1/6 and surrounding events.

A Potential Criminal Prosecution of Donald Trump Is Growing Closer
https://www.newyorker.com/news/dail...prosecution-of-donald-trump-is-growing-closer
Cant read your left wing 'hope and dream' fantasy there, but the fact remains that Trump hasn't been charged with anything, and it is doubtful he ever will be....

You on the left love to hammer home the term for America as a democracy, when in fact it is a Republic...And our Presidents are not even chosen by a pure democratic system....But, what separates us from the banana republics in our Hemisphere is the jailing of political opponents....We don't do that because we have a peaceful transition of power, and I would argue that we had that even in 2021.

Was there a riot on 1/6 where idiots got out of control, and threw a temper tantrum? Yes. Should those that broke the law be prosecuted? Yes. But, the process that day was not ultimately hindered from taking place, and by the end of the day, Joe Biden was confirmed as President.... And was inaugurated on Jan 21, right on time....continuity was upheld...Our system worked...

So, what is at the root of this obsession of wanting to imprison the 45th President of the United States? Why can not the left focus on the 46th President and what he is doing right now, today? Distraction? Obsession? Tantrum? Or is it something deeper, more sinister?

In any case, I don't expect any of our leftist friends in here to actually be honest, drop the bullshit, and speak the truth so that an actual discussion of ideas can take place....No, instead the lazy approach of anger, insult, and pure childishness will be the rule of the day.....like usual.

. . how would you know she made it up? If she made anything up she made up under oath that Tony Ornato told her that Trump grabbed the steering wheel. Tony does not have the balls to come testify under oath that he didn’t tell her the story. So he likely knows that he told the story to more than one person.
That is false....Ornato has already said he is prepared to testify that what she said wasn't true, and they won't call him....Do you wonder why?

They just assume that everyone else is as intellectually dishonest as they are.

Remember, they're "at war" with "evil". Lying is okay under those conditions.

I do?

More fantasy. I'm so glad I'm not like you.
You made this post:

Not me....

Democrats Straight Up Admit The J6 Hearings Are Political Theater​

"The New York Times laid out the Democrat Party’s playbook for the January 6 hearings Tuesday, with some Democrats admitting in the article that the hearings are political theater.

“With their control of Congress hanging in the balance, Democrats plan to use made-for-television moments and a carefully choreographed rollout of revelations over the course of six hearings…to persuade voters that the coming midterm elections are a chance to hold Republicans accountable for it,” The New Times reported.

Several Democrat operatives and politicians were quoted in the story admitting that the hearings might provide the political clout their party needed for the midterm elections. Battling rampant inflation, a war in Eastern Europe and rising prices for gas and other goods, Democrats seem poised to use the January 6 hearings to make a political point about Republicans.

“When these hearings are over, voters will know how irresponsibly complicit Republicans were in attempting to toss out their vote and just how far Republicans will go to gain power for themselves,” New York Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney told The New York Times."

So, I wouldn't get too worked up people....This is a show...Nothing expected of it, and it won't change what a disaster Biden, and Democrats have been to the country.....

You made this post:

Not me....
Uh, no I didn't. You may want to check that.

Good gawd. You really do exist in your own universe.

Last edited:
So you won't even admit that the post you "quoted" wasn't my quote.

You have no honor. You're a wimp. Maybe one day you'll man up, but it won't be any time soon.
Oh the quote was yours, but you have to click on it to see it….post #592 idiot.

Forum List

Back