January 6 Was Not A Coup

Lezzy is a goner. She's way behind in the polls and sacrificed her political career to get even with Trump.
She put country first, career second. Can’t expect a fascist like you to understand why someone would do such a thing. Trump tried to overturn the election that he lost.

He wanted his Secret servant service agents to take him to the capital where he can lead his iron to mop inside and disrupt the proceedings. The steering wheel testimony forces you doing now is that he was in the car trying to get to the capital knowing them I was armed and dangerous

Liz Cheney is ultra conservative but she believes that in this country even if you disagree, everybody’s vote counts. You’ve gone down the authoritarian Putin route. It’s your way if not seize it by any means.
Furthermore the way agents are stationed to sit in any vehicle with the President, his arms would have to be eight feet long to be able to grab the steering wheel from where he was sitting.
You need to quit wasting what few brain cells you have left on the steering wheel logistics. Tony Ornato has not testified under oath and Probably never will . HE is a Trump Confederate traitor too.

She put country first, career second. Can’t expect a fascist like you to understand why someone would do such a thing. Trump tried to overturn the election that he lost.

He wanted his Secret servant service agents to take him to the capital where he can lead his iron to mop inside and disrupt the proceedings. The steering wheel testimony forces you doing now is that he was in the car trying to get to the capital knowing them I was armed and dangerous

Liz Cheney is ultra conservative but she believes that in this country even if you disagree, everybody’s vote counts. You’ve gone down the authoritarian Putin route. It’s your way if not seize it by any means.

You need to quit wasting what few brain cells you have left on the steering wheel logistics. Tony Ornato has not testified under oath and Probably never will . HE is a Trump Confederate traitor too.

What are you talking about, she wasn't there, and the people that were there already stated shes FOS. Lezzy is putting her family first, not country. She was always an anti-Trumper and will be until the day she dies. She's using her position to get even. It had nothing to do with 1/6. She voted for Trump's first phony impeachment, the one with no impeachable charges.

What are you talking about, she wasn't there, and the people that were there already stated shes FOS.
YOU need to hire a new talking point manager. You’re not getting what the issue is here. She’s not lying if the Secret Service Tony ORNATO Dude told her THE story that Trump tried to grab the wheel. She is under oath Tony is not. Words out that Tonys memory is not as good as Cassidy’s since they both testified months ago for the first time. You need to just shut up about who is lying until Tony finds his balls and goes and testifies under oath that he never told Cassidy about the steering wheel. ODDS ARE here loose lips and he told the story. Then your derangement on the January 6 witnesses goes away

DeSantis camp believes Liz and Cassidy And soon you have to also unless you’re gonna write Trump in to be president from prison.

YOU need to hire a new talking point manager. You’re not getting what the issue is here. She’s not lying if the Secret Service Tony ORNATO Dude told her THE story that Trump tried to grab the wheel. She is under oath Tony is not. Words out that Tonys memory is not as good as Cassidy’s since they both testified months ago for the first time. You need to just shut up about who is lying until Tony finds his balls and goes and testifies under oath that he never told Cassidy about the steering wheel. ODDS ARE here loose lips and he told the story. Then your derangement on the January 6 witnesses goes away

DeSantis camp believes Liz and Cassidy And soon you have to also unless you’re gonna write Trump in to be president from prison.

Engel and the driver of the SUV who gave Trump a ride back to the White House from the rally on Jan. 6 are prepared to testify under oath that "neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News reporter Peter Alexander tweeted, citing a source close to the Secret Service. And Ornato "denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail," CNN's Shimon Prokupecz tweeted, citing a Secret Service official.

Like I said, she's FOS. And post a link about DeSantis believing Lez.

Like I said, she's FOS.
You are a liar. She is the only one who has testified under oath. You guy has not. Until Tony Oranado Testifies Underoath that he did not tell Cassidy Hutchinson that Trump lunged towards the steering wheel and then she is not full of shit. Right now you are full of shit, lying about a patriotic woman who was without to the presidents crines against her country.

And post a link about DeSantis believing Lez.

I said DeSantis has “people” on his potential Presidential campaign and former Trump big doners who appreciates what the Jan 6 Committee Is doing for their guy now.

Of courses Desantis cannot publicly say he believes Liz Cheney and support what she and her committee are positively for

#DeSantis

DeSantis has been very carefully building out a presidential campaign for 2024 to primary Donald Trump, raising money, building relationships, going out there and quietly whispering: ‘He’s crazy, I’m not, I’m younger, I’m smarter, I’m thinner, I’m better looking. I can deliver more for you than the crazy old orange guy,’” Wilson said.​
DeSantis certainly has political buzz. Ed Rollins, another Republican strategist, also believes Trump could be done, and has launched a group called Ready for Ron to gather details of DeSantis supporters ahead of an expected presidential bid.​
An opinion poll released last week in the state of New Hampshire, traditionally the site of the first presidential primary, showed DeSantis in a statistical tie with Trump among likely Republican voters.​
The University of New Hampshire poll found 39% supported DeSantis, with 37% backing Trump – a big swing from October, when Trump had double the support DeSantis did. Former vice-president Mike Pence, who is exploring a 2024 campaign after breaking with Trump post the Capitol insurrection, was in a distant third at 9%.​

Last edited:
Engel and the driver of the SUV who gave Trump a ride back to the White House from the rally on Jan. 6

You report is lying. The Jan 6 rally was near the White House on the Ellipse.

The confrontation in question took place during a rude from the Ellipse to the riots at the Capitol when Secret Service had to force DJT to go back to the WH.

why do you cite articles with such inaccuracies.

Like I said, she's FOS. A
You are being stupid. Perhaps intentionally but stupid just the same.

“We got a very important missing link from Cassidy Hutchinson and that is that President Trump knew the crowd was armed," Eisen closed. "He had reason to believe the danger that would occur and how he wanted to march with the crowd, how angry he was when he couldn't go and it puts on his tweet attacking Pence when we know not only that he didn't want to take action but Ms. Hutchinson heard the conversation between the president's chief of staff, Mr. Cipollone, his White House counsel, that Trump agreed with the crowd that was intending harm to his own vice president.​

That really creates the missing link of Trump wanting to see this violence occur and increases his criminal exposure.​

You are being stupid. Perhaps intentionally but stupid just the same.

“We got a very important missing link from Cassidy Hutchinson and that is that President Trump knew the crowd was armed," Eisen closed. "He had reason to believe the danger that would occur and how he wanted to march with the crowd, how angry he was when he couldn't go and it puts on his tweet attacking Pence when we know not only that he didn't want to take action but Ms. Hutchinson heard the conversation between the president's chief of staff, Mr. Cipollone, his White House counsel, that Trump agreed with the crowd that was intending harm to his own vice president.​

July 03, 2022​

That really creates the missing link of Trump wanting to see this violence occur and increases his criminal exposure.​

I'm being stupid by pointing out that everybody involved said she's FOS, including the person that supposedly told her the phony story?

Trump knew the crowd was armed. How would Trump know something like that?

You report is lying. The Jan 6 rally was near the White House on the Ellipse.

The confrontation in question took place during a rude from the Ellipse to the riots at the Capitol when Secret Service had to force DJT to go back to the WH.

why do you cite articles with such inaccuracies.

How many articles would you like me to post that say the same thing? Or is everybody lying but you because that's what you want to believe?

I'm being stupid by pointing out that everybody involved said she's FOS, including the person that supposedly told her the phony story?

Trump knew the crowd was armed. How would Trump know something like that?
Nope! Everyone is coming to her defense in the administration.

And everyone is saying the Trump operations guy who told her the story is a known liar, and she is not.

Pay attention!

And get them under oath, like she was.....

You are a liar. She is the only one who has testified under oath. You guy has not. Until Tony Oranado Testifies Underoath that he did not tell Cassidy Hutchinson that Trump lunged towards the steering wheel and then she is not full of shit. Right now you are full of shit, lying about a patriotic woman who was without to the presidents crines against her country.
Not to mention Trump's mafia captains like Bannon, Clark, Meadows, Giuliani and Navarro, all hiding from the committee like scared little bunnies.

5kJn7Jl.jpg

I said DeSantis has “people” on his potential Presidential campaign and former Trump big doners who appreciates what the Jan 6 Committee Is doing for their guy now.

Of courses Desantis cannot publicly say he believes Liz Cheney and support what she and her committee are positively for

#DeSantis

DeSantis has been very carefully building out a presidential campaign for 2024 to primary Donald Trump, raising money, building relationships, going out there and quietly whispering: ‘He’s crazy, I’m not, I’m younger, I’m smarter, I’m thinner, I’m better looking. I can deliver more for you than the crazy old orange guy,’” Wilson said.​
DeSantis certainly has political buzz. Ed Rollins, another Republican strategist, also believes Trump could be done, and has launched a group called Ready for Ron to gather details of DeSantis supporters ahead of an expected presidential bid.​
An opinion poll released last week in the state of New Hampshire, traditionally the site of the first presidential primary, showed DeSantis in a statistical tie with Trump among likely Republican voters.​
The University of New Hampshire poll found 39% supported DeSantis, with 37% backing Trump – a big swing from October, when Trump had double the support DeSantis did. Former vice-president Mike Pence, who is exploring a 2024 campaign after breaking with Trump post the Capitol insurrection, was in a distant third at 9%.​

How many bridges have people sold you within the last year?

Gov. Ron DeSantis told Fox News on Monday that a 2024 presidential run isn’t on his radar.

The Governor was on the set of Fox and Friends, the morning after a high-profile speech in the Big Apple, where he again was asked if he would make his run for the White House in two years.

As has become customary, DeSantis was coy about his intent, even through a number of attempts to get an answer.

Asked where the idea sits in his mind, DeSantis quipped “it just sits when people bring up my name,” pivoting quickly to 2022 races down ballot in the state and the “huge opportunity” for a “really big red wave” that could make Florida a “red state.”

When the question recurred of his potential candidacy, DeSantis again was cheerily dismissive, referring to the redirected questions as “futile opportunities.”

, no coup, or attempted coup…

“For the answer to be “yes,” there had to have been a realistic path by which some action on that day could have resulted in Donald Trump remaining president of the United States.”​

And there was. . . . Canceling the entire election due to “wild chaos” created on January 6th, the results of chaos would push the election to the GOP majority in the House of Representatives established in the Constitution therefore 26 Republican majorities in as many states get to choose the winner - 80 million Biden voters be damned.

The Trump Coup hinged entirely on one man who needed to recognize as legitimate The certifications of electors from Arizona Georgia Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Nevada and New Mexico that the Trump campaign forged.

OBSTRUCTING AN OFFICIAL PROCEEDING

In a March 2 court filing, the committee detailed Trump's efforts to persuade then-Vice President Mike Pence to either reject slates of electors for Joe Biden, who won the election, or delay a congressional count of those votes..

The president's efforts likely violated a federal law making it illegal to "corruptly" obstruct any official proceeding, or attempt to do so, said David Carter, the California federal judge overseeing the case.

Even then it’s a he said she said thing

Forum List

Back