January 6 Was Not A Coup

You are an asshole​

Faun it appears IF you don’t kiss Trumps ass your an Asshole

Correll continues to defend Trump who knowingly wanted on January 6 to join, physically, as in be in the presence of, his fully armed, spears and brass knuckled armed, and unarmed mob to march to the Capitol to disrupt the proceeding because MIKE Pence was not going to follow his demand to recognize the fake Trump electors and throw out the real electors from Arizona Michigan Nevada Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin i and New Mexico.

The Select Committee has learned about reports from outside the magnetometers and has obtained police radio transmissions identifying individuals with firearms, including AR-15s near The Ellipse. On the morning of January 6th.​
Speaker 3: (26:47)​
There’s an individual who is in a tree, it’s going to be a white male about six feet tall, thin build, brown cowboy boots. He’s got blue jeans and a blue jean jacket, and underneath the blue Jean jacket, complainants both saw stock with AR-15. He’s going to be with a group of individuals about 5 to 8 other individuals. Two of the individuals in that group at the base of the tree near the port of potties were wearing green fatigues, green olive dress styles, about 5′ 8″, 5′ 9″; skinny, white males, brown cowboy boots. They had Glock-style pistols in their waistbands.

Speaker 2: (27:25)​
8736 with the message, that subject’s weapon on his right hip. Copy that. He is in the tree.​
Speaker 4: (27:34)​
Motor One, make sure PPD knows they have an elevated threat in the trees, south side of Constitution Avenue. Look for the Don’t Tread on Me flag, American flag, face mask, cowboy boots, weapon on the right side hip.

Speaker 5: (27:49)​
I’ve got three men walking down the street in fatigues, one carrying an AR-15. Copy at 14th and Independence.​
Liz Cheney: (28:02)​
AR-15s at 14th and Independence. As you saw in those emails, the first report that we showed we now know was sent in the 8:00 hour on January 6th. This talked about people in the crowd wearing ballistic helmets and body armor, carrying radio equipment and military-grade backpacks. The second report we showed you on the screen was sent by the Secret Service in the 11:00 AM hour, and it addressed reports of a man with a rifle near the ellipse. Ms. Hutchinson, in prior testimony, you described for us a meeting in the White House around 10:00 AM in the morning of January 6th involving Chief of Staff Meadows and Tony Ornato. Were you in that meeting?​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (28:42)​
I was.​
Liz Cheney: (28:44)​
Let’s listen to your testimony about that meeting and then we’ll have some questions.​
Speaker 1: (28:49)​
I think the last time we talked, you mentioned that some of the weapons that people had at the rally included flag poles, oversized sticks, or flag poles, bear spray-​
Male Interviewer: (29:03)​
Sticks or flag poles, bear spray. Is there anything else that you recall hearing about that the people who would gather on the Ellipse had?​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (29:10)​
I recall Tony and I having a conversation with Mark probably around 10:00 AM, 10:15 AM. Where I remember Tony mentioning knives, guns in the form of pistols and rifles, bear spray, body armor, spears, and flag poles. Spears were one item, flag poles were one item. And then, Tony had relayed to me something to the effect of, and these, I think people are fastening spears onto the ends of flag poles.

Liz Cheney: (29:45)​
Ms Hutchinson, here’s a clip of your testimony regarding Mr. Meadow’s response to learning that the rally attendees were armed that day.​
Female Interviewer: (29:55)​
What was Mark’s reaction, Mr Meadows’ reaction to this list of weapons that people had in the crowd?​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (30:03)​
When Tony and I went in to talk to Mark that morning, Mark was sitting on his couch and on his phone, which was something typical. And I remember Tony just got right into it, he was like, “Sir, I just want to let you know”, and informed him, “This is how many people we have outside the mags right now. These are the weapons that were known to have.” It’s possible he listed more weapons off that I just don’t recall, and gave him a brief, but in concise explanation, but also fairly thorough. And I remember distinctly Mark, not looking up from his phone. And I remember Tony finishing his explanation and it taking a few seconds for Mark to say something, to the point where I almost said, “Mark, did you hear him?”​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (30:52)​
And then Mark chimed was like, “All right. Anything else?” Still looking down at his phone. And Tony looked at me and I looked at Tony and Tony said, “No, sir, do you have any questions?” He’s like, “What are you hearing?” And I looked at Tony and I was like, “Sir, he just told you about what was happening down at the rallies.” And he was like, “Yeah, I know.” And then he looked up and said, “Have you talked to the president?” And Tony said, “Yes, sir. He’s aware too.” He said, “All right, good.”​
Female Interviewer: (31:21)​
He asked Tony if Tony had informed the president.​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (31:24)​
Yes.​
Why Female Interviewer: (31:24)​
And Tony said, yes, he had.

Liz Cheney: (31:28)​
So Ms Hutchinson, is it your understanding that Mr Ornato told the president about weapons at the rally on the morning of January 6th?

Cassidy Hutchinson: (31:35)​
That’s what Mr Ornato relayed to me.

Liz Cheney: (31:39)​
And here’s how you characterize Mr Meadows’ general response, when people raised concerns about what could happen on January 6th.​
Male Interviewer: (31:49)​
So at the time, in the days leading up to the 6th, there were lots of public reports about how things might go bad on the 6th, and even the potential for violence. If I’m hearing you correctly, what stands out to you is that Mr Meadows did not share those concerns or at least did not act on those concerns.​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (32:07)​
Did not act on those concerns would be accurate.​
Male Interviewer: (32:12)​
Okay. But other people raise him to him. In this exchange, you mentioned that Mr Ornato pulled him aside.​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (32:17)​
That’s correct.​
Liz Cheney: (32:20)​
Ms Hutchinson, we’re going to show now an exchange of texts between you and Deputy Chief of Staff Ornato, and these text messages were exchanged while you were at the Ellipse. In one text you write, “But the crowd looks good from this vantage point. As long as we get the shot, he was effing furious.” And the text messages also stress that President Trump kept mentioning the OTR, an off-the-record movement. We’re going to come back and ask you about that in a minute, but could you tell us, first of all, who it is in the text, who was furious​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (32:58)​
The he in that text that I was referring to, was the president.

Liz Cheney: (33:02)​
And why was he furious, Ms Hutchinson?​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (33:05)​
He was furious because he wanted the arena that we had on the Ellipse to be maxed out capacity for all attendees. The advance team had relayed to him that the mags were free flowing. Everybody who wanted to come in, had already come in, but he still was angry about the extra space and wanted more people to come in.
Liz Cheney: (33:28)​
And did you go to the rally in the presidential motorcade?​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (33:32)​
I was there yes, in the motorcade.​
Liz Cheney: (33:35)​
And were you backstage with the president and other members of his staff and family?​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (33:40)​
I was.​
Liz Cheney: (33:42)​
And you told us, Ms Hutchinson, about particular comments that you heard while you were in the tent area.​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (33:52)​
When we were in the offstage announce area tent behind the stage, he was very concerned about the shot, meaning the photograph that we would get because the rally space wasn’t full. One of the reasons, which I previously stated, was because he wanted it to be full and for people to not feel excluded because they’d come far to watch him at the rally. And he felt the mags were at fault for not letting everybody in, but another leading reason and likely the primary reason is because he wanted it full. And he was angry that we weren’t letting people through the mags with weapons. What the secret service deemed as weapons and are weapons, but when we were in the offstage announce tent, I was part of a conversation… I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, “I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in. They can March the capital from here. Let the people in, take the f’ing mags away.”​
Liz Cheney: (35:01)​
Just to be clear, Ms Hutchinson, is it your understanding that the president wanted to take the Mags away and said that the armed individuals were not there to hurt him?​
Cassidy Hutchinson: (35:11)​
That’s a fair assessment.​

Last edited:
He thought he got cheated out of the Presidency, and he was supposed to just take it?
yes. After December 14 when all 50 states hit certified their election results trump head to except the fact that he had lost. Certified, constitutionally, legally, the will of the people was for him to get the fuck on our White House.

If he truly believed there was election fraud sufficient to have changed the outcome he still had the option to spend the 250 million that his idiot supporters sent him on investigating and proving that such fraud exists.

He has done nothing to investigate the fraud that he thinks took place. He is the fraud. He is a liar. He is the sorest fucking loser this country has ever seen probably the world has ever seen

Take it to the bank.

You derailed the discussion.
The discussion was about whether January 6 was a coup attempt. Apparently the DeSantis camp agree that it was. Apparently Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony is a game changer. DeSantis can run for president allowing Liz Cheney and the rest of the committee to destroy Trump and clear his path.

Ron DeSantis’s people are practically picking out curtains in the White House after Tuesday when AmericanPatriot Cassidy Hutchinson revealed that Trump wanted to march to the capital with his armed and dangerous mob to disrupt a congressional proceeding.

The discussion was about whether January 6 was a coup attempt. Apparently the DeSantis camp agree that it was. Apparently Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony is a game changer. DeSantis can run for president allowing Liz Cheney and the rest of the committee to destroy Trump and clear his path.

Ron DeSantis’s people are practically picking out curtains in the White House after Tuesday when AmericanPatriot Cassidy Hutchinson revealed that Trump wanted to march to the capital with his armed and dangerous mob to disrupt a congressional proceeding.
Cassidy is a proven liar, who lied under oath. She should be prosecuted for perjury.

NO, Jan 6 was not a coup. the coup occurred in november of 2020

Even they know that, but will never admit it. Just like they know this phony committee is nothing but a clown show. Their star witness didn't see shit. She testified to "I heard" Somebody told me" "the way I understand it" and it's all bullshit. She wouldn't even be allowed to testify with that shit in a real court of law.

It works to our advantage though. They always go limp when their WE HAVE HIM NOW plot goes right down the bathroom drain like all of them did.

Cassidy is a proven liar, who lied under oath. She should be prosecuted for perjury.
Apparently Ron DeSantis and his people and a hell of a lot of big money donors Believe Cassidy Hutchinson is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Are you gonna flip from Trump to DeSantis?

Ron DeSantis’s people are practically picking out curtains in the White House after Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony last Tuesday.

Where are you going to stick with the Donald all the way through the frog march to a federal or state of Georgia penitentiary?

Even they know that, but will never admit it.

Yes the DeSantis people appreciate the committee and apparently believe what Cassidy Hutchinson had to say.

Ron DeSantis’s people are practically picking out curtains in the White House after Tuesday’s Hearing No 6.

So what are you diehard white Christian nationalist TRUMPISM gun nuts going to do with a big chunk of the party beginning to appreciate what Liz Cheney is doing for them.

Apparently Ron DeSantis and his people and a hell of a lot of big money donors Believe Cassidy Hutchinson is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Ron DeSantis’s people are practically picking out curtains in the White House after Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony last Tuesday.

Where are you going to stick with the Donald all the way through the frog march to a federal or state of Georgia penitentiary?
A Trump/DeSantis ticket scares the shit out of you libs, that's why you post this bullshit constantly.

Trump did not violate any state of federal laws, the following people did: Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Chucky Schumer, drunk Nancy Pelosi, Abrams, Schiff, Swalwell,

How about recruiting fake electors to replace the legitimate ones.
Was that a coup?
How about trying to pressure Georgia election officials to find fake votes.
Was that a coup?
How about pressuring the Justice Department to lie about evidence of election fraud.
Was that a coup?

No.

yes. After December 14 when all 50 states hit certified their election results trump head to except the fact that he had lost. Certified, constitutionally, legally, the will of the people was for him to get the fuck on our White House.

If he truly believed there was election fraud sufficient to have changed the outcome he still had the option to spend the 250 million that his idiot supporters sent him on investigating and proving that such fraud exists.

He has done nothing to investigate the fraud that he thinks took place. He is the fraud. He is a liar. He is the sorest fucking loser this country has ever seen probably the world has ever seen

Take it to the bank.

First, learn English you tard.

2nd, not a coup, and I still think bad things happened in those Blue zones in the swing States, and nothing I have been shown tells me otherwise.

It is if every sane person s TELLING him it wasn't stolen If every court RULED that it wasn't

So those chants of "Hang Mike Pence"?
No one wanted to hang Pence it was symbolic,
Most the people who went into the capital just got caught up in group hysteria, mob rule.
. But there were those who pre planed & set it up to disrupt & discredit our election.

Most the people who went into the capital just got caught up in group hysteria, mob rule.
. But there were those who pre planed & set it up to disrupt & discredit our election.
Well, this is one scenario I have at least considered.
Possibly Trump is actually innocent of any and all charges.
He just happens to attract and appeal to STUPID people.

Yeah, most of them were just random rube useful idiots who were/are so conned that they thought recording themselves being great patriots would be a brilliant idea. They thought the country would thank them, not prosecute them. In all seriousness, you almost have to feel sorry for them.

But there was a smaller element who were there for something a little different. That's why Trump wanted so desperately to get rid of the metal detectors for them and triumphantly go to the capitol. They were going to be his royal guards. In his fucked up, delusional, juvenile mind.

Yes the DeSantis people appreciate the committee and apparently believe what Cassidy Hutchinson had to say.

Ron DeSantis’s people are practically picking out curtains in the White House after Tuesday’s Hearing No 6.

So what are you diehard white Christian nationalist TRUMPISM gun nuts going to do with a big chunk of the party beginning to appreciate what Liz Cheney is doing for them.

Lezzy is a goner. She's way behind in the polls and sacrificed her political career to get even with Trump. The Bush and Cheney families are long time friends, and Trump had no kind words for Jeb and even more so for GW. The hag used her government position for a personal vendetta, and most Republicans in her state know this.

Once she's gone, she will probably get a job on CNN as a guest host or something. Her only possible way to stay in politics is switch parties at this point, which would be good given that she's no Republican.

Nobody with any common sense believes what this bimbo had to say. Blazy Ford was even more believable than she is. Dan Bongino was in the SS. He said nobody in the SS or government ever referred to the presidential limo as "the beast." Furthermore the way agents are stationed to sit in any vehicle with the President, his arms would have to be eight feet long to be able to grab the steering wheel from where he was sitting.

Forum List

Back