January 6 Was Not A Coup

Nobody stopped counting. I don't even think they took a break to go sleep
You "don't even think" is right.

Of COURSE they (Congress) stopped counting

What planet do you people live on?

How stupid are you?

The ELECTORAL count you jackass. Performed by CONGRESS

I'm not watching your show trials, racist. But you think that makes sense now? Who would have listened to them in your mind that they could have taken over the government? And you call me stupid? I guess it was all you had since you're intellectually a middle schooler
If Pence had not come back and finished the Count...the Coup was ON

The "conspiracy theory" was spelled out in the Eastman memos

Are you really this stupid or is it cynical dishonesty..

You lost me, probably more of your racism

What ever you call it, wasn't parotitic.
& it failed,
but not for lack of trying to establish a dictatorship.

I'm not watching your show trials, racist. But you think that makes sense now? Who would have listened to them in your mind that they could have taken over the government? And you call me stupid? I guess it was all you had since you're intellectually a middle schooler

Hide your head in the sand

The TRIAL IS REAL

Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….
Liar.
Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law
1. Idiots? Agreed.

2. Small group? Not even close, liar.

, like Colberts group…Difference is, Colberts group got to go home the next morning…
Wrong, liar.

Colbert's group quietly, peacefully and covertly tried to remain inside the building in order to do some filming in connection with their employment.

And they ought to be charged with whatever the law allows in this context, with respect to trespassing, misuse of government facilities, etc.

On the other hand... back in the Real World...

Rump's violent Insurrection (and failed attempted coup) assaulted the Congress of the United States whilst certifying a Peaceful Transfer of Power.

Trying to conjure-up another faux equivalency in a desperate, embarrassingly obvious attempt to take a little of the heat off of your Führer?

Fail. Bigly. Not even a nice try. Stupid and clumsy.

You and your Orange Baboon-God are both traitorous lying sacks of $hit.

since you're intellectually a middle schooler
I'm a "middle schooler" and you don't know the difference between counting electoral votes and counting election ballots...or what happened on Jan 6 (yes the Mob stopped the Electoral Count)
You're just lost

Liar.

1. Idiots? Agreed.

2. Small group? Not even close, liar.

Wrong, liar.

Colbert's group quietly, peacefully and covertly tried to remain inside the building in order to do some filming in connection with their employment.

And they ought to be charged with whatever the law allows in this context, with respect to trespassing, misuse of government facilities, etc.

On the other hand... back in the Real World...

Rump's violent Insurrection (and failed attempted coup) assaulted the Congress of the United States whilst certifying a Peaceful Transfer of Power.

Trying to conjure-up another faux equivalency in a desperate, embarrassingly obvious attempt to take a little of the heat off of your Führer?

Fail. Bigly. Not even a nice try. Stupid and clumsy.

You and your Orange Baboon-God are both traitorous lying sacks of $hit.
Why does it say they didn't stop counting votes in the battleground states? Some of them took 6 days to count, but didn't they sleep, and if they slept then they technically stopped counting, am I wrong?

Why does it say they didn't stop counting votes in the battleground states? Some of them took 6 days to count, but didn't they sleep, and if they slept then they technically stopped counting, am I wrong?
Holy Jesus

We're TALKING about the Electoral Count performed in Congress ya fricken idjt

You derailed the discussion. That was your choice. You are an asshole more interesting in calling people names than discussing the issues.

Pointing out you lied is not a diversion. It's showing you're a liar and have no valid point to make.

There was no threat to any of our government processes, because nothing could happen or did happen.

You're either lying or you're an abject imbecile. Trump was pressuring Pence to unilaterally reject legit Biden electors. Had Pence gone along with that, Congress would have decided the winner and it would have been Trump. That was Trump's insidious plan for stealing the election from duly elected President Biden. To deny that was a real threat to our Democracy his the height of deception.

Lezzy is a goner. She's way behind in the polls and sacrificed her political career to get even with Trump. The Bush and Cheney families are long time friends, and Trump had no kind words for Jeb and even more so for GW. The hag used her government position for a personal vendetta, and most Republicans in her state know this.

Once she's gone, she will probably get a job on CNN as a guest host or something. Her only possible way to stay in politics is switch parties at this point, which would be good given that she's no Republican.

Nobody with any common sense believes what this bimbo had to say. Blazy Ford was even more believable than she is. Dan Bongino was in the SS. He said nobody in the SS or government ever referred to the presidential limo as "the beast." Furthermore the way agents are stationed to sit in any vehicle with the President, his arms would have to be eight feet long to be able to grab the steering wheel from where he was sitting.

#becauseitsacult

Engel and the driver of the SUV who gave Trump a ride back to the White House from the rally on Jan. 6 are prepared to testify under oath that "neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News reporter Peter Alexander tweeted, citing a source close to the Secret Service. And Ornato "denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail," CNN's Shimon Prokupecz tweeted, citing a Secret Service official.

Like I said, she's FOS. And post a link about DeSantis believing Lez.

Peter Alexander wasn't in the vehicle either.

The discussion was about whether January 6 was a coup attempt. Apparently the DeSantis camp agree that it was. Apparently Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony is a game changer. DeSantis can run for president allowing Liz Cheney and the rest of the committee to destroy Trump and clear his path.

Ron DeSantis’s people are practically picking out curtains in the White House after Tuesday when AmericanPatriot Cassidy Hutchinson revealed that Trump wanted to march to the capital with his armed and dangerous mob to disrupt a congressional proceeding.
"Practically picking out curtains"?

Ridiculous.

You're either lying or you're an abject imbecile. Trump was pressuring Pence to unilaterally reject legit Biden electors. Had Pence gone along with that, Congress would have decided the winner and it would have been Trump. That was Trump's insidious plan for stealing the election from duly elected President Biden. To deny that was a real threat to our Democracy his the height of deception.

He thought he had been cheated out of an election, something that has not been disproven to my satisfaction.

You "don't even think" is right.

Of COURSE they (Congress) stopped counting

What planet do you people live on?

There are only 538 electoral votes, so how long does that take to count?
Maybe half an hour at most.
And neither the House nor the Senate was ever at any risk at all.

Hide your head in the sand

The TRIAL IS REAL

A "trial" requires cross examination, rebuttal, objections, a judge, etc.
These televised scenes violate dozens of legal principles, and are propaganda instead.
For example, in a trial, "hearsay" is not allowed.
But I watched Pak say the Georgia count was legal after the watchers left, because he said the FBI said so.

Forum List

Back