January 6 Was Not A Coup

Did I mention anything about under oath?
So, Cassidy Hutchinson's account has not been refuted by anyone willing to swear to what they say.

She was under oath, as were all other Republican witnesses who provided damning testimony before the
The U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol.

Predictable, the Trump shit-flingers are already targeting her:

So, Cassidy Hutchinson's account has not been refuted by anyone willing to swear to what they say.

She was under oath, as were all other Republican witnesses who provided damning testimony before the
The U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol.

Predictable, the Trump shit-flingers are already targeting her:

The demoscum won't let anyone who can refute it testify.

The demoscum won't let anyone who can refute it testify.
Sworn testimony by Republicans is not exclusive to the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol, but I'm sure they would be happy to hear from Mark Meadows, Pat Cipollone, and others.

Tell them to man up, take an oath, and come clean.

Last edited:
Sworn testimony by Republicans is not exclusive to the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol, but I'm sure they would be happy to hear from Mark Meadows, Pat Cipollone, and others.

Tell them to man up and take an oath.

Oh yeah, commie, I'll call him up right now! Lol

Oh yeah, commie, I'll call him up right now! Lol
You are distraught because Cassidy Hutchinson testified, under oath, to both her personal conversations and experiences.

She also related events and statements others had told her about.

Those others are welcome to also testify under oath, and corroborate or contest what she has said they said.

Never said she didn’t work in the W wing….where did you get that? Voices in your head?

You are distraught because Cassidy Hutchinson testified, under oath, to both her personal conversations and experiences.

Those others are welcome to also testify under oath, and corroborate or contest what she has said they said.
None applicable in a court…

Was there a coup attempt on January 6? For the answer to be “yes,” there had to have been a realistic path by which some action on that day could have resulted in Donald Trump remaining president of the United States.

The answer is "yes." Had Pence gone along with Trump's plan, Trump would have remained president.

Lock him up!
What Trump was suggesting had been done before….

I'm not distraught, you are a liar

I'm not distraught, you are a liar
Your silly ad hominems fail to confront sworn testimony that has not been refuted.

Since Hutchinson testified that she had learned of Trump's tantrum in the vehicle from Tony Ornato, Trump’s deputy chief of staff, and Robert Engel, the special agent in charge for Secret Service on Jan. 6, it is appropriate for them to testify what they told her, and how they were aware of it.

If that upsets you, that is unfortunate.

Your silly ad hominems fail to confront sworn testimony that has not been refuted.

Since Hutchinson testified that she had learned of Trump's tantrum in the vehicle from Tony Ornato, Trump’s deputy chief of staff, and Robert Engel, the special agent in charge for Secret Service on Jan. 6, it is appropriate for them to testify what they told her, and how they were aware of it.

If that upsets you, that is unfortunate.
Typical leftist babble. This will be gone by Monday and then you filth will be crying over the next fake BS.

Typical leftist babble. This will be gone by Monday and then you filth will be crying over the next fake BS.
Oooo! You're in such a snit over so many Republicans testifying under oath!

You'll be giddy to know that your master is, too!

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 9.19.12 PM.png

"WHAAA! BRING ME MORE KETCHUP!"

So it’s just characterization assassination
If you need to pretend that all those Republicn officeholders and Trump regime operatives are just being mean to the Lardass Loser, good luck with that.

The insecure blowhard is especially vulnerable to paranoid delusion whenever truths concerning him are being exposed. I hope no one is exploiting that.

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 9.33.09 PM.png

"She has a tattoo of DeSantis on her left buttock."

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 9.32.37 PM.png

Forum List

Back