January 6 Was Not A Coup

Knows so much that isn't so.
The Loser is in trouble after all those corroborative credible Republicans were given the opportunity to testify under oath.

In a new interview, D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Daniel Hodges said Trump "set us up" on January 6, referring to himself, fellow officers, members of Congress and former Vice President Mike Pence.
Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.00.16 AM.png

Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law, like Colberts group…Difference is, Colberts group got to go home the next morning…

Was there a coup attempt on January 6? For the answer to be “yes,” there had to have been a realistic path by which some action on that day could have resulted in Donald Trump remaining president of the United States.

The answer is "yes." Had Pence gone along with Trump's plan, Trump would have remained president.

Lock him up!

Next week when this story has vanished what will your lying hide claim?
You are clearly upset by all the reputable Republicans - state officeholders, judicial scholars, Trump regime senior personnel, and advisers, including those close to the Loser, all testifying under oath, and no one able to refute the substance of their revelatory accounts.

You may try relieving your rage by throwing ketchup.

You are clearly upset by all the reputable Republicans - state officeholders, judicial scholars, Trump regime senior personnel, and advisers, including those close to the Loser, all testifying under oath, and no one able to refute the substance of their revelatory accounts.

You may try relieving your rage by throwing ketchup.

Reputable? He's a scumbag! You liars are a laughing stock! Her testimony already has been refuted! Plus, you vermin won't let any conservatives testify.

Reputable? He's a scumbag! You liars are a laughing stock! Her testimony already has been refuted! Plus, you vermin won't let any conservatives testify.

Sadly for you, nothing she's said has been refuted. Some has been contested -- but not refuted.

Sadly for you, nothing she's said has been refuted. Some has been contested -- but not refuted.
Lol, what will you say when by this time next week the whole hot lying mess has vanished, like all your bullshit accusations do?

Last edited:
Lol, what will you say when by this time next week the whole hot lying mess has vanished, like all your bullshit accusations do?

Should that happen, I have no qualms accepting that. At least I won't look as desperate as rightards, claiming her testimony been debunked when in reality, at this point, none of it has been.

Should that happen, I have no qualms accepting that. At least I won't look as desperate as rightards, claiming her testimony been debunked when in reality, at this point, none of it has been.
Lol, when that happens you'll just continue to look like the fool you are and we will just nod and say I told you so, while you jibber and jabber in the corner mumbling something about Trump.

Lol, when that happens you'll just continue to look like the fool you are and we will just nod and say I told you so, while you jibber and jabber in the corner mumbling something about Trump.

:boohoo:

In other words you're going to wait for Democrats to tell you what to think.

If you're waiting for facts you're going to be waiting a long time.

We are not watching an 'investigative committee',, and it hasn't been investigating the events specifically leading up to 6 Jan at the Capitol and on 6 Jan. They have been focusing on going after Trump ... AGAIN.

If you really gave a damn about 6 Jan you would be asking such questions as:

How did US Intel know weeks before 6 Jan about potential violence?
- Was the FBI INVOLVED AS IT WSS IN THE Whitmer kidnapping plot?
- Did the FBI criminally defraud the FISA Court AGAIN to illegally spy on Americans AGAIN?
- What was the name of their Op? How many people did they have working it. on the ground the night before 6 Jan, and on 6 Jan? Who was running it?

- After being viewed by the FBI, what did the DC Mayor, Pelosi, the Capitol Police Chief, & Sergeants-at-Arms do with the Intel?

The Capitol Police Chief said he requested National Guard troops 6 times prior to and during 6 Jan and was denied.
- Who did he ask?
- Who denied his request?
- Reason given?
- etc...

This committee is a hand-picked 'Get Trump' committee. There is no true partisanship, no cross-examination, key witnesses refusingvtobtestify (Pelosi), etc...

They've had over a year to be ready for this theatrical witch hunt / infomercial, yet because ratings are bad and their hired producer can't bail them out they are having to take more time off in an attempt to salvage their clusterfuck.

Even Democrats see it, as both Conservatives and Democrats are dumping on the Committee and this sham.

As several Democrats have declared 'off the record', 'No one gives a damn about 6 Jan' because the country is burning from Biden's failed policies & 'Do Nothing' Democrats'.

More specifically, NO ONE cares about this Committee and it's piss-poor, transparent Kabuki Theater.
I care. And you sound scared.

Again, Trump thought the Dems had cheated, was he supposed to just sit there and take it?
Yes. He's supposed to sit there and take it. He lost. End of story. He was supposed to peacefully transfer power as the person that received less votes, and is thus a single term *pResident.

You are living in a trumpfart bubble in which the paranoia and irrational denial are inversely proportional to the accruing substantive evidence.

Regarding your fake claim, please provide where Cassidy Hutchinson's sworn testimony has been refuted under oath, and by whom.

You are living in a trumpfart bubble in which the paranoia and irrational denial are inversely proportional to the accruing substantive evidence.

Regarding your fake claim, please provide where Cassidy Hutchinson's sworn testimony has been refuted under oath, and by whom.
Did I mention anything about under oath? Of course the dems won't allow anyone who can refute it to testify. Next week when this disappears will you howl at the moon?

This isn't the 1st time you idiots have troed to tell me how I sound, what I think, how I feel, etc...

...and you are almost as funny as the 6 Jan Commitee's self-humiliating week.
They actually think they can hear you? My gosh what loons.

Forum List

Back