Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

Entering an off limits area through a broken window with a backpack full of explosives and/or weapons and refusing to yield to law enforcement is not "no reason."

If you don't want to get in trouble (or killed by cops) don't break the law.
Pretty simple.

^^^Everyone, don't believe leftists when they say they have a problem with cops killing unarmed people. They don't.

Let's review:

If they had any case, lawyers would have been LINING UP for their payday three years ago.

Instead, the traitor's family had to wait YEARS for a white wing money group to pay lawyers money to take the case.

Know why? Because the lawyers knew they wouldn't get paid by actually winning the case.

^^^Everyone, don't believe leftists when they say they have a problem with cops killing unarmed people. They don't.
How were cops supposed to know she wasn't armed?
There was a deadly insurgency taking place.
Now, if she had yielded to their commands they could have sorted it out and just arrested her.

There's the patheic, low IQ strawman again.

You have to make this shit up to soothe yourself, because you have no good evidence or argument.

Normal people just watched the video.

The when none of this goes your way, you can blame your little boogeyman.

It was the Democrats that decided everything about that day for the public record. Extreme bias hard at work
More opinion stuff.

I thought we were talking about showing proof Biden recieved 5 million dollars for firing the burisma guy.

I am still waiting on that proof but you seem to busy changing the subject, moving goalposts and creating straw mans.

Certainly I can't pose a rebuttal if your response is to dismiss it based on conspiracy.

Let's stick with facts please, not your thots and feels.
What you're saying is I have no right to say that Joe Biden is a criminal because I do not have a judgment from the court system. That does seem to be an ongoing issue and it is very difficult to "get"
More opinion stuff.

I thought we were talking about showing proof Biden recieved 5 million dollars for firing the burisma guy.

I am still waiting on that proof but you seem to busy changing the subject, moving goalposts and creating straw mans.
I have already showed you everything I'm going to show you. It is not my fault that you are too dense to understand or accept. You can stop waiting. The court of public opinion says.. guilty. Joe Biden is a criminal. Now we have to wait for the impeachment to play through and then the court trials When Donald Trump is elected president. Biden the criminal is going to fry

What you're saying is I have no right to say that Joe Biden is a criminal because I do not have a judgment from the court system. That does seem to be an ongoing issue and it is very difficult to "get"

That isn't what I said.

Nice straw man.

I have already showed you everything I'm going to show you. It is not my fault that you are too dense to understand or accept. You can stop waiting.

Thank you for admitting you have no proof.

The court of public opinion says.. guilty.

Who cares? It's not a real court.

Joe Biden is a criminal.

Please provide the charge and the proof to back this statement.

Now we have to wait for the impeachment to play through and then the court trials When Donald Trump is elected president. Biden the criminal is going to fry
Enjoy your wait.

That isn't what I said.

Nice straw man.

Thank you for admitting you have no proof.

Who cares? It's not a real court.

Please provide the charge and the proof to back this statement.

Enjoy your wait.
Enjoy your wait.

It will be worth it. I have all the proof I need as a rational American to shout to the Hills Joe Biden's criminality. I am not like you, I have the ability to think outside of what the cult tells people like you. I don't need some totalitarian to tell me how to think like you do. Thank God there are more people like me than you, I know the Democrats are working on it though.

It will be worth it. I have all the proof I need as a rational American to shout to the Hills Joe Biden's criminality. I am not like you, I have the ability to think outside of what the cult tells people like you. I don't need some totalitarian to tell me how to think like you do. Thank God there are more people like me than you, I know the Democrats are working on it though.
Enjoy your speculation.

Has nothing to do with a court of law.

Forum List

Back