Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

How were cops supposed to know she wasn't armed?
There was a deadly insurgency taking place.
Now, if she had yielded to their commands they could have sorted it out and just arrested her.

I already know you support cops killing unarmed citizens, you don't need to reiterate. That's why you cheered when they killed George Floyd, too.

Then there is no further point to this discussion...unless you think public opinion by itself can legally convict someone of a crime.

Is that what you think?
What I think is the Republicans and Donald Trump have provided enough evidence that Joe Biden is a criminal. The burisma debacle and quid pro quo there are enough evidence just for a small part of his criminality. The court of public opinion says you are wrong.

I already know you support cops killing unarmed citizens, you don't need to reiterate. That's why you cheered when they killed George Floyd, too.
Personally I really didn't give a flying fuck about the George Floyd incident
Cops don't have an easy job by any means.
Mistakes happen.
But the only reliable way to avoid those "mistakes" is summed up in one word...
COMPLY!

What I think is the Republicans and Donald Trump have provided enough evidence that Joe Biden is a criminal. The burisma debacle and quid pro quo there are enough evidence just for a small part of his criminality. The court of public opinion says you are wrong.
I don't care about the court of public opinion.

It has no bearing on a court of law.

It has no bearing on a court of law.
I don't care that you don't care. It is the court of public opinion that's going to decide the next election (barring a huge amount of misconduct by the Democrats). Hopefully we will see accountability then and as the impeachment opens up . You have been wrong and I know it's difficult for the Democrat cult to change direction. It does baffle me that people of average intelligence would support a criminal like this, no?

I don't care that you don't care. It is the court of public opinion that's going to decide the next election (barring a huge amount of misconduct by the Democrats).

That is about the only thing you have stated that makes sense.

Hopefully we will see accountability then and as the impeachment opens up . You have been wrong and I know it's difficult for the Democrat cult to change direction. It does baffle me that people of average intelligence would support a criminal like this, no?
I'm not a Democrat.

Do you think polls dictate criminality?

Again, I don't care about the court of public opinion.

Do you think Joe should be charged and convicted based on polls?
You were the one who called me out when I said Joe Biden was a criminal. You tried to establish that this was a court of law and the preponderance of the evidence was related to that as such. You were unsuccessful, as this is not a court of law, it is a court of public opinion as I have proven. I do not think Joe should be charged and convicted based on the polls, but I know he is a criminal. I do believe that the evidence will get firmer as we get farther down the line and that we are just beginning to expose the Biden crime family. We will see. Are you going to apologize when it happens?

You were the one who called me out when I said Joe Biden was a criminal. You tried to establish that this was a court of law and the preponderance of the evidence was related to that as such. You were unsuccessful, as this is not a court of law, it is a court of public opinion as I have proven.

I do not think Joe should be charged and convicted based on the polls, but I know he is a criminal.

You don't know he is criminal. You think he is based on conjecture and hearsay.

I do believe that the evidence will get firmer as we get farther down the line and that we are just beginning to expose the Biden crime family.

Thanks for your thots and feels.

We will see. Are you going to apologize when it happens?
No. Why would I apologize for having no evidence of Joe being a criminal in a court of law?

Will apologize when it doesn't happen?

Forum List

Back