Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i hope her husband wins. Babbit was lied about. She was murdered. She was executed for no reason.
Seems like in these days so much depends on who you get as a judge. I never would have thought that would ever be the case and these United States of America, land of the free and Home of the Brave. It's Patriot Day, a day of reverence. A day to reflect on a once great country, maybe we can earn that back.

i hope her husband wins. Babbit was lied about. She was murdered. She was executed for no reason.
It's an uphill battle with Democrats in power. They'll work tirelessly to cover the lie

she-fucked-around-and-found-out-v0-i6pkesqjbvac1.jpeg

It was obvious police misconduct/brutality.
1) she was not a deadly threat
2) they did not give her any warning
3) they did not use non-lethal force first
4) they could have just pushed her back
5) the dirty corrupt Democrats illegitimately investigated themselves and then they cleared themselves of any wrongdoing.
6) there should have been an independent investigation

Excellent!

They refused to even investigate the shooting of an unarmed women, which should benefit them bigly.

Forum List

Back