FBI arrests three January 6 defendants in Florida after prolonged search

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
Jonathan Pollock has been at large since the summer of 2021, when he was indicted alongside his sister Olivia Pollock, Hutchinson and two others. Federal authorities said Hutchinson had been an employee at the Pollock family’s gun shop in Lakeland, Florida. Olivia Pollock and Hutchinson have been fugitives since the summer of 2023, when they failed to show up to their trials.

Hiding on a ranch in Florida? LOL, yeah, because that's what patriots do. LMFAO.

Say goodbye to your gun rights and your gun store assholes. The ATF will be sure to take real good care of your inventory.

Loss of freedom. Loss of gun rights. Loss of a gun store. The trifecta. This story made my day.

Jonathan Pollock has been at large since the summer of 2021, when he was indicted alongside his sister Olivia Pollock, Hutchinson and two others. Federal authorities said Hutchinson had been an employee at the Pollock family’s gun shop in Lakeland, Florida. Olivia Pollock and Hutchinson have been fugitives since the summer of 2023, when they failed to show up to their trials.

Hiding on a ranch in Florida? LOL, yeah, because that's what patriots do. LMFAO.

Say goodbye to your gun rights and your gun store assholes. The ATF will be sure to take real good care of your inventory.

Loss of freedom. Loss of gun rights. Loss of a gun store. The trifecta. This story made my day.
boy you just wait.........this going to trial....see how all those people were led in by the police tour

you are an old bitter homosexual.......a carbon waste......globalist liquidtion of all tax eaters

I've always had a kind of perverse respect for people who can survive on the lam for an extended period of time, be it 2 years or 2 decades, by simply hiding in plain sight.

That preface aside, I'm glad these fuckers got caught. Temper justice with mercy, but deliver justice nevertheless.

1000003909.jpg

Forum List

Back