Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

CIA still laughing at the Gullibles after they Faked her Death
The 16 year Miltary Intelligence Officer, whom , in line with traditionial policy , agreed to a Fake Death
Normies still cannot beleve everything that is key to Deep State is Faked .
But love The Matrix which told you all that you had to be told -- Game Rules

I don't care about the court of public opinion.

You don't know he is criminal. You think he is based on conjecture and hearsay.

Thanks for your thots and feels.

No. Why would I apologize for having no evidence of Joe being a criminal in a court of law?

Will apologize when it doesn't happen?
And you are not a Democrat right?
Your interest doesn't change the fact I am independent.
Hey thanks for sharing your opinion with me today, always interesting to look into the thought process of a delusional Democrat!

You think to highly of yourself.

Do you think all modern presidents are criminals?
I take pride in the fact that I can think for myself if that's what you mean. Do you think all modern presidents are criminals? Did you think Nixon was a criminal? Do you think that they had enough evidence to impeach Trump?

I don't care about the court of public opinion.

You don't know he is criminal. You think he is based on conjecture and hearsay.

Thanks for your thots and feels.

No. Why would I apologize for having no evidence of Joe being a criminal in a court of law?

Will apologize when it doesn't happen?
No it's been proven that he is a bald-faced liar. He is also a criminal. I hope the Republicans work tirelessly for a conviction. I don't like being lied to.

I take pride in the fact that I can think for myself if that's what you mean. Do you think all modern presidents are criminals? Did you think Nixon was a criminal? Do you think that they had enough evidence to impeach Trump?
Do you always answer questions with more questions?

Do you think that all modern day presidents are criminals?

Answer what?

Have you posed a new question?
I don't know that all modern day presidents are criminals. I'm sure the clintons are criminals, I know Joe Biden is a criminal. What do you think? Do you think none of them are criminals? Was Nixon a criminal? Sorry to ask you these tough questions I know it's probably uncomfortable for you

Which president wasn't a liar?

In your opinion.

Me neither but all presidents lie so it is a wash.
It's different when they lie about criminality like Joe did. You may have apologetics for it but I don't. We are very different

No but my question is based on your criteria, not mine.

Can't you think for yourself?
I believe you're the one who does not think for himself. Democrats don't recognize critical thinking. If you want me to stop calling you a Democrat you need to stop acting like one by the way.

Forum List

Back