Jamie Lee Curtis' son is now his daughter

Jamie was supremely fuckable in "Trading Places"...

27f85f1b077b57ccb671447b59477629.jpg

So refusing to acceot him will help suicide rates...how?

**********​

I don't know if Jamie Lee Curtis is a lesbian, heterosexual, or bi. She has biological children. Moreover, I don't know what the experience is of being transgendered as I have not experienced it.

Just what is the right-wing obsession with somebody's gender status, gender identity, or sexual orientation? None of these traits have anything to do with the rest of us. Why don't you all go your own way and be comfortable in your own lives and bedrooms?

I don't have to worry about who somebody else is to be comfortable in my own skin. I am not so insecure as to be so dependent on others.

BTW: if you are a person who is firmly a person of one biological sex who is heterosxual, you have an opportunity to uphold your partners, so work to end misogyny and patriarchy. it is your responsibility to love and uphold your partners, not just screw them and exercise some form of social dominance over the person with whom you have sexual relations.

Never cared much for her, but thought she was great in True Lies. That's neither here nor there, though. She is mentally unstable to be "proud" of her son that is now pretending to be a woman.

I don't know if Jamie Lee Curtis is a lesbian, heterosexual, or bi. She has biological children. Moreover, I don't know what the experience is of being transgendered as I have not experienced it.

Just what is the right-wing obsession with somebody's gender status, gender identity, or sexual orientation? None of these traits have anything to do with the rest of us. Why don't you all go your own way and be comfortable in your own lives and bedrooms?

I don't have to worry about who somebody else is to be comfortable in my own skin. I am not so insecure as to be so dependent on others.

BTW: if you are a person who is firmly a person of one biological sex who is heterosxual, you have an opportunity to uphold your partners, so work to end misogyny and patriarchy. it is your responsibility to love and uphold your partners, not just screw them and exercise some form of social dominance over the person with whom you have sexual relations.
Humanity is a long way from what you typed. It is being forced on people, particularly the Western World by globalists who are weakening it for world dominance. You need a lot more resources and an elimination of hunger and poverty to bring all of this in.

Or something like that. Can we all agree Jamie is a lesbian already? I've never looked it up, but I don't know, 99/1 she's a lesbian, perhaps she's in the closet. She's also Hollywood, so the Hollywood PROG leaning lesbian adopted this boy right, who is now a girl apparently. I have a dollar that says if he were adopted by normal he wouldn't be a he-she.

Jamie Lee isn't a lesbian.. She was born Hermaphrodite.

It doesn't have to directly effect anyone for you to still be allowed an opinion on something.

Scum torturing and killing dogs to eat in China, Korea and Vietnam doesn't effect me directly - but I still know it's wrong.

And yet you eat animals here and would have a fit if someone condemned you of that?

DNA indicates that he is still her son pretending to be her daughter. Tony and Janet must be rolling in their graves.

I don't have any real issues if some mental midget wants to pretend to be a female or vice versa, my problem is when they demand I accept their delusions and they use them to get around people who don't buy into it....like that spa in California or around children.

Mean spirited thread. I bet the OP hates his incel life. $20 anyone??

First you get to explain what incel life means. BTW I'll take that $20 thanks, you dumbshit. Can't hate something you don't know exists. When are you right anyway? You just squawk like a chicken.

Keep your $20. Use it to pay for groceries so your mom isn't completely carrying you.

Forum List

Back