Jamie Lee Curtis' son is now his daughter

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Or something like that. Can we all agree Jamie is a lesbian already? I've never looked it up, but I don't know, 99/1 she's a lesbian, perhaps she's in the closet. She's also Hollywood, so the Hollywood PROG leaning lesbian adopted this boy right, who is now a girl apparently. I have a dollar that says if he were adopted by normal he wouldn't be a he-she.

Or something like that. Can we all agree Jamie is a lesbian already? I've never looked it up, but I don't know, 99/1 she's a lesbian, perhaps she's in the closet. She's also Hollywood, so the Hollywood PROG leaning lesbian adopted this boy right, who is now a girl apparently. I have a dollar that says if he were adopted by normal he wouldn't be a he-she.

'now his daughter'?..Is Jamie Lee Curtis a man now??

Why do you even care?

You have issues don't you?

I thought she was a hermaphrodite?

Think Hollyweirds drug obsessions are leading to a bunch of undiagnosed mental birth defects in their offspring.

~~~~~~
Another candidate for suicide...

Forum List

Back