Jamie Foxx In Serious Condition After Being Listed As A Witness Against Obama In Upcoming Trial

Looks like leftists know everything about anything that ever happened. Amazing.

What a stupid comment. We don't know everything that's happened, but when you post one of these bullshit threads, we do a little due diligence and fact check your posts. The Michel arrest has been all over the MSM, so we're well aware of the facts on this one, and there is lots of material around.

You notice how few liberal media outlets are rated as Questionable Sources? That's because liberals can't be lied to as easily as Republicans. Fake News outlet operators have said in interviews that they tried and tried, but every time they posted a fake story on their liberal websites, it was debunked within 10 minutes.

Conservatives will accept a story to be true without question, if it aligns with their closely held beliefs. Billionaire owned Questionable Sources are careful to wrap their conspiracy theories in a half truth, but rely on your belief that the MSM is lying to you so they filter these half truths through F0X News and put their own spin on it.

F0X posted a story with a headline to the effect of "New York Times admits Hunter's laptop is real". The F0X piece said that the NYT had finally admitted what F0X had been saying all along: Hunter's laptop is real. Then they linked to the NYT piece, which simply said that S0ME of the files on Hunter' laptop are real.

WAP0 said that their forensic analysis found that fewer than 25% of the files on the laptop were authentic. And the computer shop owner, who copied the hard drive before it left his shop, said that there were no photographs or videos on the laptop when it left his shop. He said the laptop was hacked and new folders added WHILE it was in his repair shop.

We've posted links to the Burisma hacking a few weeks before the laptop turned up, and a similar attempt to discredit Macron in the run-up to the 2017 French election, and still you don't even question the "Hunter's laptop is 100% real" story,

Did you even read past the F0X Headline?

What a stupid comment. We don't know everything that's happened, but when you post one of these bullshit threads, we do a little due diligence and fact check your posts. The Michel arrest has been all over the MSM, so we're well aware of the facts on this one, and there is lots of material around.

You notice how few liberal media outlets are rated as Questionable Sources? That's because liberals can't be lied to as easily as Republicans. Fake News outlet operators have said in interviews that they tried and tried, but every time they posted a fake story on their liberal websites, it was debunked within 10 minutes.

Conservatives will accept a story to be true without question, if it aligns with their closely held beliefs. Billionaire owned Questionable Sources are careful to wrap their conspiracy theories in a half truth, but rely on your belief that the MSM is lying to you so they filter these half truths through F0X News and put their own spin on it.

F0X posted a story with a headline to the effect of "New York Times admits Hunter's laptop is real". The F0X piece said that the NYT had finally admitted what F0X had been saying all along: Hunter's laptop is real. Then they linked to the NYT piece, which simply said that S0ME of the files on Hunter' laptop are real.

WAP0 said that their forensic analysis found that fewer than 25% of the files on the laptop were authentic. And the computer shop owner, who copied the hard drive before it left his shop, said that there were no photographs or videos on the laptop when it left his shop. He said the laptop was hacked and new folders added WHILE it was in his repair shop.

We've posted links to the Burisma hacking a few weeks before the laptop turned up, and a similar attempt to discredit Macron in the run-up to the 2017 French election, and still you don't even question the "Hunter's laptop is 100% real" story,

Did you even read past the F0X Headline?
I didn't post this and I don't watch Fox. You vermin know so much that simply isn't so. And, the only thing you vermin think you know is what someone else tells you, the media. In reality you know nothing.

As you must know, candidates can’t take money from foreign sources. That’s the law little girl.

Now regarding O and the DNC, I’m not accusing them of anything. Why are you and gatorboy Golfing Gator so sensitive? I think I know. Like a devoted MAGA, you love your guy unconditionally.

Yes we do know that. But that has nothing to do with my question. The 0P said Foxx was set to testify against "0bama" at trial, and then suggests that Foxx was hospitalized because of some attempt to keep him from testifying in 0bama's trial.

No charges have every been filed against any one associated with the Democratic Party or their leadership, and Foxx' testimony has nothing to do with 0bama.

Why weren't they charged? Why aren't they mentioned in ANY of the news stories?
Why do you ask me? How would I know? I wasn't there, I'm not involved with those people. What the hell is wrong with you? Wait, I know! Tune on the tv to the news, they will tell you! LMAO...

Not many 55 year olds spend a month in the hospital. So something is seriously wrong.
He likely suffered an aneurysm due to blood clots.

He and his daughter will not be on the show they produced. Must be pretty bad if even the daughter won’t go on the show in order to stay with her dad.

But, keep ignoring the obvious. I recommend you get another round of boosters.

Again, you ignore facts and go with rumours and conspiracy theories. Maybe he had a relapse and they don't want to talk about it. Maybe he has a diagnosis they don't want to share at this time/.

And just MAYBE it's none of your business.

Again, you ignore facts and go with rumours and conspiracy theories. Maybe he had a relapse and they don't want to talk about it. Maybe he has a diagnosis they don't want to share at this time/.

And just MAYBE it's none of your business.
Ignoring that that being so Ill you have to spend a month in the hospital is serious, just shows your mentality, or lack of it.

Why do you ask me? How would I know? I wasn't there, I'm not involved with those people. What the hell is wrong with you? Wait, I know! Tune on the tv to the news, they will tell you! LMAO...

You're the one who's suggesting all these crazy conspiracies. I keep asking you on what basis do you believe the 0P and you keep deflecting the question.

Yes we do know that. But that has nothing to do with my question. The 0P said Foxx was set to testify against "0bama" at trial, and then suggests that Foxx was hospitalized because of some attempt to keep him from testifying in 0bama's trial.

No charges have every been filed against any one associated with the Democratic Party or their leadership, and Foxx' testimony has nothing to do with 0bama.
Agreed. Why do you think I disagree with you?

Doesn't stop the left from manufacturing a bunch of shit against Trump.

What did the left manufacture???? Be specific,

The Russia Investigation was undertaken by the Trump Department of Justice, headed by Jeff Sessions, under the Direction of Republican Robert Mueller, and completed under the Barr DoJ.

The Trump University Fraud Trial???

Stormy Daniels???

Trump staffers lying to the FBI - REPEATEDLY???

Trump's attempt to extort Zelensky??? His own staff accused him of that.

January 6th??? Even Ivanka and Jared testified against him and are refusing to participate in this campaign

Tax evasion??? He admits to that.

Rape??? - The Access Hollywood Tape is his confession. First he kisses, he doesn't even ask, and then he grabs them by the pussy, and that is exactly what every one of these victims has described. He grabbed, he kissed, and he stuck his hand up their dress. And then he raped E. Jean Carroll.

Last edited:
Naw.
My guess is you've never been to Hong Kong or Singapore like I have.

Somebody said that there are no Chinese businessmen operating out of Malaysia.

This is especially important because of the lockdowns after COVID.

BTW, were it not for Amazon, China's GDP would be cut in half.

I have never been off this continent. It's like Led Zeppelin tickets. 3 times I had tickets, and I never saw them live. I had plans to go to Paris for my 25th wedding anniversary - in 2009. US financial collapse took my job with it. I had plans to go to Paris for the French 0pen - in 2020.

Everything on Amazon coming out of China. That's just one of the reasons I NEVER buy anything on Amazon. I ordered a laptop battery on Amazon when I first moved out of the City. The battery took 3 months to arrive, and the Chinese company tried to access my bank account. Fuck that shit. II'll buy from Walmart.ca before I'll buy from Amazon, because they ship from 0akville, or thereabouts.

Forum List

Back