De Caprio testifies in Fed Court about illegal 30 mill contribution to Obama Campaign

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

DiCaprio was in Washington, D.C. on Monday April 3rd, as news organizations found themselves consumed by the indictment of former President Donald J. Trump. DiCaprio even managed to slip in and out of the courtroom unnoticed, having given evidence in a trial featuring Fugees rapper Prakazrel ‘Pras’ Michel.

Michel is accused by the Department of Justice of failing to register as an agent of the Chinese government and of facilitating the transfer of money from Low, who is now in hiding, to the Obama campaign, earning close to $100 million for himself into the bargain.

The actor, interrogated by the FBI over his own links to Low, has said the Malaysian hosted a “multitude of lavish parties with many different people from all over the world”, himself and ‘Pras’ among them, and that it was at one of these events that the plan to bankroll Obama was revealed.

“It was a casual conversation about what party he was in support of,” DiCaprio told jurors, explaining that Low had said he planned to make “a significant donation” to the Democrats — “It was a significant sum — something to the tune of $20-30 million,” he testified. “I said, ‘Wow that’s a lot of money!’”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By comparison, the total amount spent by the government of Russia in their microscopic Facebook “interference” case of 2016 was just $150,000, though the U.S. government managed to spend in excess of $32 million investigating the matter.

Last edited:
Been chewed to death...but have at it, I guess:

You sayin' someone has already posted it? i searched for it couldn't find anything on it.

Of course the left wont want anyone seeing or talking about it would they. LoL

You sayin' someone has already posted it? i searched for it couldn't find anything on it.

Of course the left wont want anyone seeing or talking about it would they. LoL
Somehow I doubt.."The Left" gives a shit. No evidence submitted. No direct testimony. Amounts to some Hollywood guy doing what he does best...acting~

But yeah, your compadres have posted at least two threads on this..although they read pretty much the same.

Somehow I doubt.."The Left" gives a shit. No evidence submitted. No direct testimony. Amounts to some Hollywood guy doing what he does best...acting~

But yeah, your compadres have posted at least two threads on this..although they read pretty much the same.
funny how the left loves the media when they are right in line with the left. But suddenly they're of no import when it runs against the grain. :wink:

Doesn't alter the fact that obama AND the left are damn crooked bastards.

America must be a great country if an idiot like DeCaprio can have $30 million to illegally give to Barry Obama's campaign.
Maybe a DA someplace will indict Barry.

Forum List

Back