Jamie Foxx In Serious Condition After Being Listed As A Witness Against Obama In Upcoming Trial

I think Paul Pelosi is just like so many other men that are married to Democrat politicians.

They're sexually repressed because their wives are lesbians.

See, there is no basis in fact or evidence for your belief.

Paul and Nancy Pelosi have been married for 60 years, and have raised 5 children together. Their adult chldren are successful, married and have children of their own. But you choose to believe that Paul is a sexually repressed gay man because his wife is a lesbian.

Your fantasies of sexual repression and what you deem to be "perversions" say a whole lot more about you than they do about the Pelosi's. Why are you projecting these sick and creepy false narratives onto Democrats? Why are the sexually deviant narratives so often the ones you go to.

As each new hoax is created by the MAGA media, I add to it. It is getting longer all the time.

I make that list to show the tards how stupid they look for continually returning for more manufactured bullshit to eat from the same propagandists who lie to them over and over and over and over.

So like I said. The onus of NOT manufacturing bullshit is on the manufacturers of bullshit, not on their victims.
I don't care about MAGA media. But, they aren't the only ones with the hoaxes. The lefty media is also filled with hoaxes.
What is "The MAGA Media"????
I should have asked that of him.

WTF?

You do know that China does most of their trading thru Singapore, right?

Are you really this ignorant?

Are you one of those flat-Earthers?

Christ, Singapore is the number one hub coming out of the Far East, and has been for decades.
I know it's hard for you to believe that people working for the CCP are living in Singapore and parts of Malaysia.
That’s nice. What does that have to do with the court case?

Thank you for once again demonstrating how you are no different than the Dems
Yea, I’m “no different” than Dems. I want people to be aware how dangerous the experimental vaccines are. Oh wait that is the exact opposite of how Dems are. They want to continue pushing the Big Lie that these vaccines are “Safe & Effective”.

Seriously? It happens all the time. You and I went through this about this same thing before.

So, you cannot even give one example of what you are speaking of.

I will just add it to your ever growing list of lies that you post.

Thanks, have a great day

I don't care about MAGA media. But, they aren't the only ones with the hoaxes. The lefty media is also filled with hoaxes.

I should have asked that of him.
The MAGA Media doesn't exist.
We have the corrupt leftist media conglomerates and news outlets that are being sued into moving more to the left. The outlets that practice more balanced news are being deplatformed or sued out of existence. There is no MAGA Media.

ALLSID~1.JPG

I don't see it being laughed off the board.
I see a bunch of assholes trying to get it taken off the board.
That's why I know it's a serious topic of discussion.
Assassinating witnesses in an ongoing court case is no laughing matter, and you oxygen thieves are desperately trying to discredit any discussion about it.
Moving a thread to the proper sub-forum is NOT taking it off the Board.

You are delusional.

Thank you for once again demonstrating how you are no different than the Dems
Do you see anything wrong with this, assuming it’s true?

Leonardo DiCaprio took the stand Monday in the federal trial of a prominent ’90s rap artist accused of funneling money from a Malaysian financier who reportedly sought to donate tens of millions of dollars to President Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign.
Prosecutors have accused Michel of receiving $21.6 million in payments from foreign accounts linked to Low which the rapper then paid out to roughly 20 straw donors from June to November 2012. Those 20 or so donors were expected to make contributions to the Obama campaign in their names so the money wouldn’t be traced back to Low, according to court documents.

Yea, I’m “no different” than Dems. I want people to be aware how dangerous the experimental vaccines are. Oh wait that is the exact opposite of how Dems are. They want to continue pushing the Big Lie that these vaccines are “Safe & Effective”.
Picture of your typical Democrat in America:

FvO_dBjWcAMby3k.jpg

WTF?

You do know that China does most of their trading thru Singapore, right?

Are you really this ignorant?

Are you one of those flat-Earthers?

Christ, Singapore is the number one hub coming out of the Far East, and has been for decades.
I know it's hard for you to believe that people working for the CCP are living in Singapore and parts of Malaysia.

The dots you think you're connecting are actually fly specks on your computer screen.

Everyone in the first world is doing business with the Chinese because they are the world's largest manufacturing nation. Clothing, electronics, and low end consumer goods. The Trump family's clothing lines, and bedding were all manufactured in China.

There is nothing nefarious simply in doing business in China or with Chinese businessmen. Hunter Biden's investments and business in China are neither illegal, nor nefarious. They were never hidden. Investigations have shown the income was reported and taxed. And to date, even Fox has admitted that they have no evidence of impropriety - but of course they keep implying that more investigation is needed - see Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

He's not that young and he's not that healthy. Foxx is 56 years old and a recovering alcoholic who has suffered from depression.

Your post implies that this book you cited was the one which the writers were nominated for the Pulitzer Prize in 2016. It was not.

Jonathan D. Rockoff, Joseph Walker, Jeanne Whalen, Peter Loftus and Ed Silverman of The Wall Street Journal "for a lucid explanation of how pharmaceutical companies employ secretive tactics to raise drug prices relentlessly, at great cost to patients and taxpayers."[5]

Democrats have heard of this, but none of them are trying to implicate all of the incidents you cite, both real and imagined, in some grand conspiracy theory.

There is no court case pending against the 0bama's. This whole thread is a single truth - Jamie Foxx is in hospital recovering from an undisclosed illness, wrapped in conspiracy theories, half truths and lies.

Not many 55 year olds spend a month in the hospital. So something is seriously wrong.
He likely suffered an aneurysm due to blood clots.

He and his daughter will not be on the show they produced. Must be pretty bad if even the daughter won’t go on the show in order to stay with her dad.

But, keep ignoring the obvious. I recommend you get another round of boosters.

Leonardo DiCaprio took the stand Monday in the federal trial of a prominent ’90s rap artist accused of funneling money from a Malaysian financier who reportedly sought to donate tens of millions of dollars to President Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign.
Prosecutors have accused Michel of receiving $21.6 million in payments from foreign accounts linked to Low which the rapper then paid out to roughly 20 straw donors from June to November 2012. Those 20 or so donors were expected to make contributions to the Obama campaign in their names so the money wouldn’t be traced back to Low, according to court documents.

Link?

The dots you think you're connecting are actually fly specks on your computer screen.

Everyone in the first world is doing business with the Chinese because they are the world's largest manufacturing nation. Clothing, electronics, and low end consumer goods. The Trump family's clothing lines, and bedding were all manufactured in China.

There is nothing nefarious simply in doing business in China or with Chinese businessmen. Hunter Biden's investments and business in China are neither illegal, nor nefarious. They were never hidden. Investigations have shown the income was reported and taxed. And to date, even Fox has admitted that they have no evidence of impropriety - but of course they keep implying that more investigation is needed - see Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.
Just like there is nothing illegal or nefarious about doing business with Russia?

Oh, by all means...jump on board the crazy con-spiracy train. :heehee:
Why? Unlike your lying hide, I know nothing about it except what the media says, and unlike lying leftists I can admit it. So, how is it you vermin know all?

Naw.
My guess is you've never been to Hong Kong or Singapore like I have.

Somebody said that there are no Chinese businessmen operating out of Malaysia.

This is especially important because of the lockdowns after COVID.

BTW, were it not for Amazon, China's GDP would be cut in half.

Now, find Leo's testimony and see how many times he mentions Obama.

There have been multiple threads on this and Leo never mentioned Obama

Forum List

Back