The German Holocaust

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
I know how much people around here love my holocaust threads. So here's another. But this one isn't about the jews. So it should be ok. After WW II, many German soldiers were taken prisoner of ex-war in Europe. They were called Rheinweisenlager or Rhine-Meadows camps. Death camps. From what I was able to find out, Eisenhower justified this by labeling them as "Unarmed Enemy Combatants." But if there is no war, what is there to combat. From what I have been able to find out, this was the first time in history that the army of a defeated country were treated like that. Here is a website that speaks of it. It has been "cleansed" from any Western search engine.

https://rense.com/general46/germ.htm

Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million...

Here is another website on the matter.

www.warhistoryonline.com › instant-articles › was-itThe Notorious Rheinwiesenlager - WAR HISTORY ONLINE

humansbefree.com › 2019/07/11-million-germans-were11 Million Germans Were Murdered After WWII - Humans Be Free

As if all that wasn't bad enough, German women suffered the greatest mass rape in human history. Here is a website speaking of it. Where it says continue reading here, click on the "here."

wearswar.wordpress.com › 2021/07/03 › savage-victorsSavage Victors: The Greatest Mass Rape Of A Defeated ...

And just think, all of this when a holocaust against the jews never happened.

So let me get this straight. I'm supposed to feel sorry for Nazis?
Bruh, you are fully supporting them in Ukraine today.

Ukraine’s national hero is Bandera.

IMG_4619.jpeg

I know how much people around here love my holocaust threads. So here's another. But this one isn't about the jews. So it should be ok. After WW II, many German soldiers were taken prisoner of ex-war in Europe. They were called Rheinweisenlager or Rhine-Meadows camps. Death camps. From what I was able to find out, Eisenhower justified this by labeling them as "Unarmed Enemy Combatants." But if there is no war, what is there to combat. From what I have been able to find out, this was the first time in history that the army of a defeated country were treated like that. Here is a website that speaks of it. It has been "cleansed" from any Western search engine.

Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans

Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million...

www.warhistoryonline.com › instant-articles › was-itThe Notorious Rheinwiesenlager - WAR HISTORY ONLINE

humansbefree.com › 2019/07/11-million-germans-were11 Million Germans Were Murdered After WWII - Humans Be Free

As if all that wasn't bad enough, German women suffered the greatest mass rape in human history. Here is a website speaking of it. Where it says continue reading here, click on the "here."

wearswar.wordpress.com › 2021/07/03 › savage-victorsSavage Victors: The Greatest Mass Rape Of A Defeated ...

And just think, all of this when a holocaust against the jews never happened.

Oh no!! Say it isn't so!

The aggressors in the deadliest war in history were not treated as guests??

Oh well. This board just slipped down a few more notches. Allowing holocaust denial/white supremacist bullshit is usually the beginning of the end for message boards.
Why are you denying the christian holocaust in Russia. Holocaust denier.

Why are you denying the christian holocaust in Russia. Holocaust denier.
I don't care. Anything remotely connected to our white supremacist movement is greeted with nothing but hostility from me. The past is full of horrible things that happened to people. The people wanting to bring back all that stuff can go suck a giant dick and choke.

I don't care. Anything remotely connected to our white supremacist movement is greeted with nothing but hostility from me. The past is full of horrible things that happened to people. The people wanting to bring back all that stuff can go suck a giant dick and choke.
^^ unless they waive a Ukrainian flag.

Please tell us more about your white supremacist movement. Other than the Democratic party of slavery, is there any other particular white supremacist group that you belong to?
I lurk where you sick fucks think you are safe to let it all hang out.

Oh well. This board just slipped down a few more notches. Allowing holocaust denial/white supremacist bullshit is usually the beginning of the end for message boards.
Another Sniveller .
Disliking something, probably new to you , that wrecks your previous assumed world view .

Any Topic is OK if evidence supports a position and invites discussion, and personal insults are minimum. Or , better still , are zero .

And if you do not like that , then go somewhere else.

Forum List

Back