Jamie Foxx In Serious Condition After Being Listed As A Witness Against Obama In Upcoming Trial

Jamie Foxx is in the hospital with an undisclosed condition that is considered extremely serious.
He was set to testify in a court case concerning Barack Obama and China and illegal campaign donations.

Actually, he was found guilty of a plot to influence Donald Trump and Barack Obama.

Which, of course, you knew. But intentionally omitted any mention of.

Even in your conspiracies, you can't stop gaslighting.

Mike Tyson says he suffered a massive stroke. Sounds about right, he is still in the hospital.

They tried to downplay this, but they can’t hide it forever. Why all the mystery? Why can’t the family say what happened?

But these people are too afraid to speak out against Big Pharma and the clot shot.

Wow, these people. There's a massive, conspiratorial backstory now.

This is a natural impulse for them.
Of course, it’s a “conspiracy theory” to equate an experimental type of vaccine with the massive amount of strokes and blood clots happening to people who got the shot.

Once again, we were right:

This was the deal.

homO covers up 911

The Zionist Fascists keep the CLOSET DOOR SHUT by any means necessary.

This deal has wrecked America beyond recognition...

And it just struck again...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...'s African American museum | Daily ...

The union of Zionist Fascism and left wing hate hoaxing homos....
Effing lying traitorous bastard...and big mike.

Allegedly Foxx posted on social media that he felt blessed. How do you know that Foxx posted the message? Especially after his family today asked for prayers for him. Now i've found it interesting that he was taken 'ill' right before he was to testify. Being a democrat...was he going to testify against Barry? I rather find that hard to believe. I also have read that he has taken the covid heart dart. and they're trying to say that he's had HBP. Well...that might be so...but we're seeing that the Covid killer vaxx causes problems with that. There's also talk that our FBI/CIA et al have means to cause heart attacks and strokes in targetted persons for this or that reason.
:thankusmile: The fact our resident paid trolls of the dnc hate this post proves you hit a homer out of the ballpark.:abgg2q.jpg:

jamie foxx said to be blind and parallyzed after being force to take the shot he did not want to take to continue working on set of one of his films. THIS could be the straw that breaks Fauci's back.
He must have blown his money and not invested it wisely,had he done so he would have been set for life and not needed the killshot,what a dumbass,i cannot believe so many people t don’t think and use logic and common sense.i realise they need money to live but is it really worth the risk risking your life to have a job and earn a living.they are thinking they have to have the job to earn a living but if your not going to live after getting the shot,what is the sense in it.sheesh.

I can tell when the paid DNC shills are trying desperately to erase a thread about sensitive topics when they act the way they are right now on this one.
You can tell because it's like kicking a hornet's nest.
All of the leftist deviants come out of the woodwork trying to derail the thread and get a mod to shut it down.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Indeed.:abgg2q.jpg:

Read somewhere..can't remember where, that Jamie Fox is half paralyzed and blind after he was forced to take the jab while doing a new movie...and the reports from his family/friends/media that he is doing great is nothing but lies. I believe this cuz...WHERE IS HE? If he is playing pickleball and doing fine, why is HE not addressing his fans? I don't think he CAN.

Journalist A.P Benza is now claiming that the actor’s health has worsened due to a “blood clot in his brain.” The journalist added that the clot has led to Jamie being “partially blind and paralyzed.” The journalist has said that a well-placed source tells him that the reason behind Foxx’s mysterious illness was a COVID vaccine. He also adds that the actor was pressured into taking the vaccine. “Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it,” Benza claimed. He also made a shocking revelation when he added, “The blood clot in the brain caused him at that point to be partially paralyzed and blind.”

Journalist A.P Benza is now claiming that the actor’s health has worsened due to a “blood clot in his brain.” The journalist added that the clot has led to Jamie being “partially blind and paralyzed.” The journalist has said that a well-placed source tells him that the reason behind Foxx’s mysterious illness was a COVID vaccine. He also adds that the actor was pressured into taking the vaccine. “Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it,” Benza claimed. He also made a shocking revelation when he added, “The blood clot in the brain caused him at that point to be partially paralyzed and blind.”

Dayum, no one ever had a blood clot before. What the hell is going on??

unfreaking believeable that he took it just so he could make another movie.:uhoh3:

Mike Tyson says he suffered a massive stroke. Sounds about right, he is still in the hospital.

They tried to downplay this, but they can’t hide it forever. Why all the mystery? Why can’t the family say what happened?

But these people are too afraid to speak out against Big Pharma and the clot shot.

From what I've read, Jamie Foxx is not married, and his only family member is an adult woman.

Jamie Foxx was forced to take the bioweapon by the company he was working for in a movie. He became sick not long after. The bioweapon takes down another good man.

He supposedly posted on instagram that he is fine. But how does anyone know it was HIM? On the other hand, if it was him, he took long enough to comment himself AND if he got jabbed, wound up sick, then stayed silent..then he is no different than the murderers hiding the results of being jabbed as a bioweapon. Which means....he is now in the same lane as DeNiro, Baldwin, Whoopi, etc who are the enemy of the people.

Forum List

Back