Jamie Foxx In Serious Condition After Being Listed As A Witness Against Obama In Upcoming Trial

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Jamie Foxx is in the hospital with an undisclosed condition that is considered extremely serious.
He was set to testify in a court case concerning Barack Obama and China and illegal campaign donations.

Jamie Foxx is in the hospital with an undisclosed condition that is considered extremely serious.
He was set to testify in a court case concerning Barack Obama and China and illegal campaign donations.

1) The article doesn't say he's in serious condition.
2) No such court case exists, and if moderators weren't lazy right-wingers, they would ask you for a link. Your People magazine article says nothing about any court cases.
3) Then you insert an irrelevant indictment of some "fugees rapper" out of nowhere. Obama was no "fugees rapper". You gaslighting imbecile.

So why are his close friends and family asking for prayers?

The question is, why didn't you say that Foxx's family said the prayers worked and he's feeling better? Why did you have to ignore the People article? Is it because you wanted something that didn't quote his family saying he's recovering? You're a major-league troll feeding bullshit to USMB readers. From the link in the OP:
""Luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery. We know how beloved he is and appreciate your prayers," the statement read. "The family asks for privacy during this time.""

The question is, why didn't you say that Foxx's family said the prayers worked and he's feeling better? Why did you have to ignore the People article? Is it because you wanted something that didn't quote his family saying he's recovering? You're a major-league troll feeding bullshit to USMB readers. From the link in the OP:
""Luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery. We know how beloved he is and appreciate your prayers," the statement read. "The family asks for privacy during this time.""
So because he is recovering, that means he didn’t have a terrible event happen to him?

What is your point?

Young typically healthy people do not spend a week in the hospital unless it is serious.

I see lots of references to Jamie Foxx being seriously ill and being replaced by Nick Cannon on the next season of his show. I don't see anything about a court case that he was going to testify, but then we all know how google's search stacking "works".
It was the typical bait and switch post in which the OP posts a bullshit conspiracy theory and then posts a link saying nothing about it, hoping nobody would read it. Foxx even released a statement:

So because he is recovering, that means he didn’t have a terrible event happen to him?

What is your point?

Young typically healthy people do not spend a week in the hospital unless it is serious.
You didn't simply say something terrible had happened to him. You said he was still in serious condition, because you didn't want to have to explain why Foxx (who is talking now) isn't repeating the BS conspiracy theory that you're posting here.
Oh. Did I mention that you didn't say Foxx can talk now?
And most importantly, where is the Obama/China case that you made up? Oh that's right. You made it up and then pretended that the unrelated link you gave us is about Obama/China.

The only good news for you is that USMB is the perfect place for your trollery. 90% of members here are right wing nut-jobs at your level.

You didn't simply say something terrible had happened to him. You said he was still in serious condition, because you didn't want to have to explain why Foxx (who is talking now) isn't repeating the BS conspiracy theory that you're posting here.
And most importantly, where is the Obama/China case that you made up? Oh that's right. You made it up and then pretended that the unrelated link you gave us is about Obama/China.

The only good news for you is that USMB is the perfect place for your trollery. 90% of members here are right wing nut-jobs at your level.
There is zero proof that Jamie Foxx is talking.

Your link just shows an Instagram post with a typed message. No photo or video of him.
Could easily be his family posting that.

The China/Obama case is not “made up”. Leo DiCaprio already testified in that case. There has been another thread on it. I don’t think it has to do with his medical ”incident”.

We know without a doubt the Safe & Effective® jab is not to blame, because the media that gets paid by Pfizer has said so, and Pfizer itself says so.

Yes, just like Damar Hamlin had Commotio Cordis even though he has a muscular chest wall, was wearing full pads and it was a standard football hit.

Sure, sure. Nothing to see here!

Jamie Foxx is doing great....so great he and Damar Hamlin can play checkers.

Allegedly Foxx posted on social media that he felt blessed. How do you know that Foxx posted the message? Especially after his family today asked for prayers for him. Now i've found it interesting that he was taken 'ill' right before he was to testify. Being a democrat...was he going to testify against Barry? I rather find that hard to believe. I also have read that he has taken the covid heart dart. and they're trying to say that he's had HBP. Well...that might be so...but we're seeing that the Covid killer vaxx causes problems with that. There's also talk that our FBI/CIA et al have means to cause heart attacks and strokes in targetted persons for this or that reason.

Forum List

Back