Jamie Foxx In Serious Condition After Being Listed As A Witness Against Obama In Upcoming Trial

So because he is recovering, that means he didn’t have a terrible event happen to him?

What is your point?

Young typically healthy people do not spend a week in the hospital unless it is serious.
He's 55 that is not exactly young.

Do you see anything wrong with this, assuming it’s true?

Leonardo DiCaprio took the stand Monday in the federal trial of a prominent ’90s rap artist accused of funneling money from a Malaysian financier who reportedly sought to donate tens of millions of dollars to President Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign.
Prosecutors have accused Michel of receiving $21.6 million in payments from foreign accounts linked to Low which the rapper then paid out to roughly 20 straw donors from June to November 2012. Those 20 or so donors were expected to make contributions to the Obama campaign in their names so the money wouldn’t be traced back to Low, according to court documents.

And where is the part where 0bama or anyone associated with the DNC, is implicated in this scheme????

If Michel had conspired with others in the DNC, they would have to have been charged as well. The interesting part of the Guardian article was that Low financed DiCaprio's move, the Wolf of Wall Street. DiCaprio had him checked out because he thought the guy "shady", but his investigator's told him the guy was legit and to go ahead.

barack-gun-hussein-obama-wallpaper-preview.jpg

And where is the part where 0bama or anyone associated with the DNC, is implicated in this scheme????

If Michel had conspired with others in the DNC, they would have to have been charged as well. The interesting part of the Guardian article was that Low financed DiCaprio's move, the Wolf of Wall Street. DiCaprio had him checked out because he thought the guy "shady", but his investigator's told him the guy was legit and to go ahead.
You must've been in the same room with them. Lol

As you must know, candidates can’t take money from foreign sources. That’s the law little girl.

Now regarding O and the DNC, I’m not accusing them of anything. Why are you and gatorboy Golfing Gator so sensitive? I think I know. Like a devoted MAGA, you love your guy unconditionally.

So you’re claiming the NY Post is lying and I am too for merely posting their report.

You really are vax injured.

Yes, the NY Post had a fake news headline and you posted it, thus you passed on the lie

Forum List

Back