James Woods warns conservatives get armed and vote your life depends on it

Grow up and tend to your goats

Wood's tweet.....topic
Conspiracy Source for info/OP ALSO legit in discussion
You Lose again you Bimbo.
You just keep getting Porked and repeat Yo-sef/come back for more.
The def of Stupid.
`

FACT ASSHOLE

upload_2018-6-25_10-48-1-png.201042

Kwazy Boy Loves them pix!

Stop hogging the Machine and give the other Patients a turn.

Does 'Infowars' send you like $5 a month for the 300 OPs/Shills?
`

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting/Shilling 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it. They need something besides Fox)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

USMB only cares about page views not quality discussion.

`

BECAUSE SCUM ARE STUPID YOU ARE A FKN MORON ALLAH SAID SO

View attachment 201041
`

`

^ fail.

Wood's tweet.....topic
The def of Stupid.
`

FACT ASSHOLE

`

No they draw out ASSHOLES Liek you who can't stand the truth and real information dumb fk moron.

Again asshole discuss the topic orvstop whining
**** you ****
Noting and critiquing the source is perfectly legit.
I'll post as I like.
Go try and get some will ya ****.

`

Tourette's acting up, bro?

Wood's Twitter led to this, I was temporarily entertained:

"People's Republic of Soyland" :abgg2q.jpg:

It’s Time For The United States To Divorce Before Things Get Dangerous

Hey brother........love the sig.

Indeed.........the level of coarse in the divide between liberals and conservatives needs to be far more pronounced. Conservatives need to up the level of FUCK YOU by a factor of 10. Peace only comes with total victory.

Wood's tweet.....topic
The def of Stupid.
`

FACT ASSHOLE

`

STOP TURNING GTHE FKN POST INTO ATTACK YOU POST FKN MORONS..........

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE SOURCE IT IS ABOUT WTF IT SAYS STUPID FKR NOW STOP DETOURING THE MOTHE RFKN POST YAH C...T

Conservatives must arm up and vote to protect themselves from increasingly unhinged leftists poised to commit violence against them, says Hollywood actor James Woods.

James Woods Warns Conservatives: Get Armed and Vote, Your Life Depends On It
--------------------------------------------------------

The good news is people are sitting back and being quite they are now standing up and speaking out and not giving a s......t what the left says or does. They are going to fend for thei rrights and the rights of those who are still to blind to see reality.

YES YOUR LIFE DOES DEPEND ON IT!!
What reasonable threat is against their lives?

Conservatives must arm up and vote to protect themselves from increasingly unhinged leftists poised to commit violence against them, says Hollywood actor James Woods.

The good news is people are sitting back and being quite they are now standing up and speaking out and not giving a s......t what the left says or does. They are going to fend for thei rrights and the rights of those who are still to blind to see reality.

Yep, this country needs to be better armed... buy more guns and ammo..

Read the headlines they say it all ............

36177277_602564283442085_319579411164692480_n.jpg

BY CREATING THE SOCIETY THE LEFT has STIREED UP WE HAVE ALL ISSUES THREATING ALL OF OUR LIVES...

CULTURAL WAR
RACIAL WAR
RELIGOUS WAR
CLASS WAR
ETHNIC WAR

IF YOU CAN'T SEE ANY OF THAT HAPPENING THIS VERY MOMENT...WELL THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN why you kinds don't get it all.

Last edited:
More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting/Shilling 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it. They need something besides Fox)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

USMB only cares about page views not quality discussion.

`
dude - have a heaping helping cup of shut the fuck up and go then.

Last edited:
Meanwhile..JamesWoods is awesome. I follow him on twitter. He's right. When the dems and their "leaders" ask for civil war and to attack people that are conservative...then you KNOW they all lost their marbles.
Get weapons and ammo because that is exactly what it will come down to. Left vs right.

None. No threat from the left is ever reasonable.

Meanwhile..JamesWoods is awesome. I follow him on twitter. He's right. When the dems and their "leaders" ask for civil war and to attack people that are conservative...then you KNOW they all lost their marbles.
Get weapons and ammo because that is exactly what it will come down to. Left vs right.

There seem to be enough articles with the titles " civil war" in America. It is just what the leftist ANTIFA like minded fools want. That way they can turn around and blame it on a Trump supporter and before you know it it turns into the " Time magazine" lie of the century.

When those with the higher IQ's realize and know how they spin the truth, lie, lie and lie.

Since waking up the leftist losers have changed my view on ANYBODY whose a Democrat. I think they are selfish , greedy. ignorant pricks ALL OF THEM.

Mind you now there are some out there who do have hope left and wake up , they get a pass lol...

Because, early on we were mostly all LIberals, but todays' Liberals are FAKE they are communist.

After all the destruction Obama has created and it keeps right on giving I do not see how we will ever get out of this mess. This is prob. why we are seeing threats of civil war.

There seem to be enough articles with the titles " civil war" in America. It is just what the leftist ANTIFA like minded fools want. That way they can turn around and blame it on a Trump supporter and before you know it it turns into the " Time magazine" lie of the century.

When those with the higher IQ's realize and know how they spin the truth, lie, lie and lie.

Since waking up the leftist losers have changed my view on ANYBODY whose a Democrat. I think they are selfish , greedy. ignorant pricks ALL OF THEM.

Mind you now there are some out there who do have hope left and wake up , they get a pass lol...

Because, early on we were mostly all LIberals, but todays' Liberals are FAKE they are communist.
See my new thread...United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Who is James Wood. Oh right just another actor.

Read the headlines they say it all ............

36177277_602564283442085_319579411164692480_n.jpg

BY CREATING THE SOCIETY THE LEFT has STIREED UP WE HAVE ALL ISSUES THREATING ALL OF OUR LIVES...

CULTURAL WAR
RACIAL WAR
RELIGOUS WAR
CLASS WAR
ETHNIC WAR

IF YOU CAN'T SEE ANY OF THAT HAPPENING THIS VERY MOMENT...WELL THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN why you kinds don't get it all.

How true those Time covers are.

Forum List

Back