James Woods warns conservatives get armed and vote your life depends on it

Meanwhile..JamesWoods is awesome. I follow him on twitter. He's right. When the dems and their "leaders" ask for civil war and to attack people that are conservative...then you KNOW they all lost their marbles.
Get weapons and ammo because that is exactly what it will come down to. Left vs right.

Who is James Wood. Oh right just another actor.
One that speaks with common sense. And no. He no longer acts. Hollywood blackballed him long ago for speaking out against wrongs. But you go ahead and stay in hate mode. It suits you so well.
According to his page at the IMDB website, he did three roles last year.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting/Shilling 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it. They need something besides Fox)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

USMB only cares about page views not quality discussion.

`

Give us some "quality topics", abu....btw as sad as it may be, Infowars is more accurate by a factor of a 100 than the lamestream media.

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting/Shilling 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it. They need something besides Fox)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

`
I love you, abu afak!:lmao:
Butt buddies to the end....

Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

You both have a common affliction... Now pull your heads outta your asses and discuss the topic... it isn't the shit you spew and eat.....

Its real easy..... I am arming up and going out to get everyone I know to vote against left wing retards like you and maxine squater!

`
I love you, abu afak!:lmao:
Butt buddies to the end....

View attachment 201168

You both have a common affliction... Now pull your heads outta your asses and discuss the topic... it isn't the shit you spew and eat.....

Its real easy..... I am arming up and going out to get everyone I know to vote against left wing retards like you and maxine squater!
Good luck.:flirtysmile4:

Many of us are armed as a direct result of lib scum actions
Nah, mostly it is because the gun nuts are insecure little cowards with phallic fetishes.
If that were true traitor, I would never have purchased a revolver with a 2 inch barrel.
Now you have a matching set!

:dance:
Try and take it scum.
Wait until you pass out in your mobility scooter, then slip it out of your fat roll?

Forum List

Back