James Woods warns conservatives get armed and vote your life depends on it

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Conservatives must arm up and vote to protect themselves from increasingly unhinged leftists poised to commit violence against them, says Hollywood actor James Woods.

James Woods Warns Conservatives: Get Armed and Vote, Your Life Depends On It
--------------------------------------------------------

The good news is people are sitting back and being quite they are now standing up and speaking out and not giving a s......t what the left says or does. They are going to fend for thei rrights and the rights of those who are still to blind to see reality.

YES YOUR LIFE DOES DEPEND ON IT!!

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting/Shilling 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it. They need something besides Fox)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

USMB only cares about page views not quality discussion.

`

More ******* Lunacy and Conspiracy from 'Mindwars' posting/Shilling 'Infowars' OPs all day, every day. (Trumpolinis love it. They need something besides Fox)

The SCUMMY non-standards of USMB contine to allow Conspiracy Crap as mainstream section OPs.

`

Did Woods tweet it or not?

Perhaps you should discuss it instead of whining about source and page views

Perhaps you should discuss it instead of whining
**** off ****
I am perfectly entitled to point he's using THEE most infamous Conspiracy website on the net.
Again, I know you Loonies need something besides Fox, and it's impossible, but this isn't it.
bye
`

`

Perhaps you should discuss it instead of whining about source and page views
I'm ready.

**** off ****
I am perfectly entitled to point he's using THEE most infamous Conspiracy website on the net.
Again, I know you Loonies need something besides Fox, and it's impossible, but this isn't it.
bye
`

You're not "discussing" the topic you're whining like a petulant child

Again Bimbo:

I know you Loonies need something besides Fox, and it's impossible, but this isn't it.
bye
`

Again Bimbo:

I know you Loonies need something besides Fox, and it's impossible, but this isn't it.
bye

Again asshole discuss the topic and stop whining

Topic: Wood's tweet. It makes no difference who sourced it

As I see it, the only conceivable way an individual should choose Not to possess a firearm... is if they are suicidal or fatalistic! If in a relationship, family with dependents.. there really is no excuse for not possessing a firearm, If holding ones self out as a responsible adult. This applies to urbanites as well as rural folk... ( I've been both) I hope some of y'all take deep, deep umbrage to this assertion... perhaps you will actually think about the issue and not gloss over it...

`

BECAUSE SCUM ARE STUPID YOU ARE A FKN MORON ALLAH SAID SO

upload_2018-6-25_10-45-21.png

`

BECAUSE SCUM ARE STUPID YOU ARE A FKN MORON ALLAH SAID SO

View attachment 201041
`

Stop hogging the Machine and give the other Patients a turn.

`

James Woods is a true patriot. He could have caved in to the Hollywood liberal culture and just kept his mouth shut but he stood on his principals and sacrificed his career to stand up to the left. He's a wise man and he's absolutely right, the left is forcing a crisis in this country and they would rather go to war with their fellow citizens than lose an election. They are a ticking time bomb.

`

Take off your blinders to read the link or even check Woods twitter feed

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) | Twitter

Again asshole discuss the topic orvstop whining
**** you ****
Noting and critiquing the source is perfectly legit.
I'll post as I like.
Go try and get some will ya ****.

`

ALLAH SAID YOUR FKING IDIOT YOU CAN'T CLICK LINKS SO HE HELPED ME GET THIS FOR YOU , YOU KNOW BECAUSE LOWER IQ MORONS HAVEN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO CLICK LINKS USING THAT THING CALLED A MOUSE AND IT'S POINTER

upload_2018-6-25_10-48-1.png

James Woods on Twitter

Grow up and tend to your goats

Wood's tweet.....topic
Conspiracy Source for info/OP ALSO legit in discussion
You Lose again you Bimbo.
You just keep getting Porked and repeat Yo-sef/come back for more.
The def of Stupid.
`

Last edited:

**** off ****
bye
`

Isnt that wha tmost of these leftist morons do mind fk everybody by using useless reasons as to why something is or isn't true. Gawd they are mental cases beyond repair.

Forum List

Back