James O'Keefe Strikes Again: Mail in ballots in Colorado.

Anatomy of a James O'Keefe video

Okeefe: Do you love America?

Response: It is the greatest country in the world

After editing the off camera question

Okeefe: Do you love North Korea?

Response: It is the greatest country in the world

Why conservatives continue trying to sell the garbage put out by this propagandist is beyond me

You can tell when the liberal fanatics are really scared of someone like O'Keefe. They start making up these lies about him, accusing of things he's never done, and pretending he's guilty of all of them.

While never examining or addressing what he actually does... because that makes them look very, very bad.

I am not sure how anyone can believe O'Keefe at this point. I don't a crap what side of the aisle you reside on but his videos are edited and doctored in a way to fit his narrative and the narrative of his supporters. I would take everything he reports on with a very small grain of salt.

Everyone does that, why do you hold O'Keefe to a higher set of standards? Again, when people complain about his "lying" they refer to his methods, not the content. When they refer to his editing, they don't show complete disproving of what he is recording, they try to to "explain" what is actually happening.

Investigative reporting such as this is messy, ugly, and is needed. If only our mainstream media would do its job.

Sorry

But nobody else sinks to the level of deceipt that O'Keefe does

Stop trying to compare him to legitimate journalists

James O'Keefe is already leaps ahead of CBS and NBC; the so-called legits:

Dan Rather and CBS brought Bush's alleged National Guard records on the eve of the election to prove he was AWOL in 1972. Problem was, the font type was created in MS Word and Microsoft did not have a Word version in 1972 because they were not founded until 1974 and MS Word not released until 1992. NBC news doctored Zimmerman's 911 calls to fit the narrative that Zimmerman was racially motivated to take out Martin.

The funny thing is the Dan Rather thing was blown up by the guy at Littlegreenfootballs, who went back to being a raving lefty after the sting of 9/11 wore off.

Forum List

Back