James O'Keefe Strikes Again: Mail in ballots in Colorado.

Another creatively edited video. If the asshole wants to be credible he should release the entire video. But he never does.

Just like Maher and Stewart do on their shows?

I forget editing is only bad when your opponents do it.

Fucking hypocrite.
Okeefe is a comedy show. That changes everything.

What a little baby you are.

A.k.a "Ravi has no response and crawls away with his tail between his legs like the twat he is"
O'keefe creatively edits his video. That's why he has no credibility. Anyone with half a brain can see that he's edited his videos to mean something they do not mean. That he's your hero isn't a surprise. You're a credible fool.

Another creatively edited video. If the asshole wants to be credible he should release the entire video. But he never does.

Fucking hypocrite.

A.k.a "Ravi has no response and crawls away with his tail between his legs like the twat he is"
O'keefe creatively edits his video. That's why he has no credibility. Anyone with half a brain can see that he's edited his videos to mean something they do not mean. That he's your hero isn't a surprise. You're a credible fool.

So every political commentator, every show, every journalistic expose' does not edit videos?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Keep arguing the how, and not the what. It just shows you have NOTHING.

Fucking hypocrite.

So every political commentator, every show, every journalistic expose' does not edit videos?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

If they edit them to further a lie then they should receive the same credibility as O'keefe. None at all.

I am not sure how anyone can believe O'Keefe at this point. I don't a crap what side of the aisle you reside on but his videos are edited and doctored in a way to fit his narrative and the narrative of his supporters. I would take everything he reports on with a very small grain of salt.

Everyone does that, why do you hold O'Keefe to a higher set of standards? Again, when people complain about his "lying" they refer to his methods, not the content. When they refer to his editing, they don't show complete disproving of what he is recording, they try to to "explain" what is actually happening.

Investigative reporting such as this is messy, ugly, and is needed. If only our mainstream media would do its job.

O'Keefe isn't being held to a higher standard, at least by me he isn't. I hold him and all the others in journalism to the exact same standard. Maybe others do not but I can't speak for them or anyone else. He doesn't get a pass anymore then NBC's editing of Zimmerman's tapes. This shouldn't be about politics, or the usual my side vs. your side type jazz, this should about journalistic integrity and honesty . O'Keefe has shown on numerous occasion that he is not interested in neither and therefore should not be trusted.

I do agree though, our media as consistently failed to do it's job over and over again because they are more interested in turning a profit.

That IS holding him to a higher standard. Yes, he's biased, at least he admits it, and the people who agree with him admit it too. he's a political operative exposing the shenanigans of the other side.

A large majority of Journalists hold left wing sympathies and leanings. The biggest lie isn't from O'Keefe, its from all the others claiming impartiality when that is clearly not the case.

Investigative journalism is messy, and if there were actual, complete fabrications made by him, proving them would be easy peasy. What you have instead is nuanced responses to what he is presenting, along the lines of "well we really meant this" or "he edited out some mitigating conditions", which are matters of opinion, not matters of truth and untruth.

No, it isn't. I am holding him to the same standards that do for every journalist. If a journalist intentionally edits a video leaving out key points that do not bolster said journalist's claim then that journalist has zero credibility and integrity, much like O'Keffe.

O'Keffe is nothing more then the Michael Moore of the right.

I am not sure how anyone can believe O'Keefe at this point. I don't a crap what side of the aisle you reside on but his videos are edited and doctored in a way to fit his narrative and the narrative of his supporters. I would take everything he reports on with a very small grain of salt.

Everyone does that, why do you hold O'Keefe to a higher set of standards? Again, when people complain about his "lying" they refer to his methods, not the content. When they refer to his editing, they don't show complete disproving of what he is recording, they try to to "explain" what is actually happening.

Investigative reporting such as this is messy, ugly, and is needed. If only our mainstream media would do its job.

O'Keefe isn't being held to a higher standard, at least by me he isn't. I hold him and all the others in journalism to the exact same standard. Maybe others do not but I can't speak for them or anyone else. He doesn't get a pass anymore then NBC's editing of Zimmerman's tapes. This shouldn't be about politics, or the usual my side vs. your side type jazz, this should about journalistic integrity and honesty . O'Keefe has shown on numerous occasion that he is not interested in neither and therefore should not be trusted.

I do agree though, our media as consistently failed to do it's job over and over again because they are more interested in turning a profit.

That IS holding him to a higher standard. Yes, he's biased, at least he admits it, and the people who agree with him admit it too. he's a political operative exposing the shenanigans of the other side.

A large majority of Journalists hold left wing sympathies and leanings. The biggest lie isn't from O'Keefe, its from all the others claiming impartiality when that is clearly not the case.

Investigative journalism is messy, and if there were actual, complete fabrications made by him, proving them would be easy peasy. What you have instead is nuanced responses to what he is presenting, along the lines of "well we really meant this" or "he edited out some mitigating conditions", which are matters of opinion, not matters of truth and untruth.

No, it isn't. I am holding him to the same standards that do for every journalist. If a journalist intentionally edits a video leaving out key points that do not bolster said journalist's claim then that journalist has zero credibility and integrity, much like O'Keffe.

And we need one of those if the left keeps using Michael Moore.

I don't like Moore personally, but when I attack his views its the "what" and the "why" not the how,

Dems are just pissed that Pubs are (finally) playing the same game they always had.

Fucking hypocrite.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

If they edit them to further a lie then they should receive the same credibility as O'keefe. None at all.

Of COURSE that happens. Just look at all the derision Maher and Stewart get from the left.....

Marty...

He is NOT an investigative reporter...

He is a SCAM artist Marty....

Again attacking the "how" and not the "what"

Did those people in Colorado NOT talk about scooping up some blank ballots and entering them? Was that a complete fabrication?

And I guess you consider Moore, Maher and Stewart scam artists as well.

I don't like Moore personally, but when I attack his views its the "what" and the "why" not the how,

Dems are just pissed that Pubs are (finally) playing the same game they always had.

So what it comes down to you are willing to overlook O'Keffe's spotty record of journalist integrity because they, in this case the left, do it as well. That isn't exactly a noble position to hold mate. I am not too concerned with how he got the information, investigative journalism requires one to be deceptive and clandestine to expose the truth. I am concerned with why does he have a record of selectively editing videos to bolster his claims. One does not have to chop up and selectively edit a video if the evidence is so damning. You let the video in it's entirety speak for itself and then let the viewers decide on their own. Leaving out key portions of a video because it doesn't fit the narrative is journalistic malfeasance. This issue for me isn't about partisan politics, its about honesty and integrity in journalism. Sadly that is a foreign concept to partisan hacks on either side of the aisle.

So what it comes down to you are willing to overlook O'Keffe's spotty record of journalist integrity because they, in this case the left, do it as well. That isn't exactly a noble position to hold mate. I am not too concerned with how he got the information, investigative journalism requires one to be deceptive and clandestine to expose the truth. I am concerned with why does he have a record of selectively editing videos to bolster his claims. One does not have to chop up and selectively edit a video if the evidence is so damning. You let the video in it's entirety speak for itself and then let the viewers decide on their own. Leaving out key portions of a video because it doesn't fit the narrative is journalistic malfeasance. This issue for me isn't about partisan politics, its about honesty and integrity in journalism. Sadly that is a foreign concept to partisan hacks on either side of the aisle.

It's reality, and as long as one side does it, the other cannot ignore it as a tool when it comes to getting out information.

Editing, methods of acquiring, etc are all a smoke screen, What they cannot counter is that there is SOME truth in every one of his videos, and that truth is damning.

Any edited tape does pre-suppose the existence of the original tape. Lacking the original tape any duplicate/edited tape must be taken at face value and questioned.

Conservative Provocateur Creates Fake LGBT Group To ‘Expose’ Voter Fraud

by Zack Ford Posted on October 21, 2014 at 9:13 am

James O’Keefe, perhaps best known as the undercover pimp who targeted the community organizing group ACORN, has once again been trying to target Democratic candidates with undercover schemes, this time in Colorado. Last week, he and two collaborators tried to bait field staffers working on the reelection campaign for Sen. Mark Udall (D-CO) into approving voter fraud using Colorado’s new vote-by-mail system.

This year will be the first time Colorado voters have the opportunity to vote in a general election by mail. All registered voters will receive a ballot in the mail that they simply fill out and return. On several occasions, O’Keefe and his collaborators approached Udall campaign staffers to suggest that they fill out these ballots for other people.

In one case, a man visited a Democratic field office in Boulder hoping to volunteer for the campaign. Identifying himself with an LGBT activist student group called Rocky Mountain Vote Pride, the individual suggested that he could fill out mail-in ballots for other college students who had moved away but still received mail on campus. Though he was turned away, he came back another time, bringing along a friend he introduced as a “civics professor” from the University of Colorado-Boulder who also served as the faculty adviser for Rocky Mountain Vote Pride. Staffers later confirmed that the “professor” was, in fact, O’Keefe himself, matching his appearance to a photo O’Keefe tweeted of himself in disguise as a “45 yo” with a mustache.

Rocky Mountain Vote Pride does not seem to be a real group. It has a basic website and Facebook page, neither of which contains any contact information. The website suggests it’s a student group dedicated to advancing “voter participation and equality in America,” listing some basic polling on marriage equality, without citation.

O’Keefe’s Project Veritas would not confirm to Mother Jones any “operations in Colorado,” but spokesman Stephen Gordon said to “watch for our upcoming videos.”

Recently, O’Keefe tried to expose Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR) as secretly supporting same-sex marriage — he’s one of the only Democrats in the Senate who doesn’t. In 2010, O’Keefe and his mentor applied for same-sex marriage licenses in Massachusetts, telling clerks they were straight and just wanted insurance coverage, seemingly just to prove that they could.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Its called investigative reporting, and kudos to the people that turned him away (or at least recognized him). However that doesn't answer the question about the people that DID say it was OK to go out, collect unused ballots and cast them.

It is NOT investigative reporting to engage in outright lies...ala Acorn.

So ACORN was doing NONE of the things shown in the Video?

We do not know because O'Keefe "Heavily Edited" the tape. A court in California ruled against O'Keefe based on the edits made to the tape. IF O'Keefe can and is willing to provide the original, unedited tape then we will know what did and did not happen.

Link it, bitch.

Your use of base and obscene language against another member proves that you have no real basis to support the lies you have posted. Your defending liar and that is all your doing.

Sorry

But nobody else sinks to the level of deceipt that O'Keefe does

Stop trying to compare him to legitimate journalists

Its called investigative reporting, and kudos to the people that turned him away (or at least recognized him). However that doesn't answer the question about the people that DID say it was OK to go out, collect unused ballots and cast them.

It is NOT investigative reporting to engage in outright lies...ala Acorn.

So ACORN was doing NONE of the things shown in the Video?

We do not know because O'Keefe "Heavily Edited" the tape. A court in California ruled against O'Keefe based on the edits made to the tape. IF O'Keefe can and is willing to provide the original, unedited tape then we will know what did and did not happen.

Link it, bitch.

Your use of base and obscene language against another member proves that you have no real basis to support the lies you have posted. Your defending liar and that is all your doing.

No, it means I'm asking you to link it, beeyotch.

Sorry

Much talky talky, no linky linky, or proofy proofy.

Sorry

ACORN

Sorry

ACORN

On December 7, 2009, the former Massachusetts Attorney General, after an independent internal investigation of ACORN, found the videos that had been released appeared to have been edited, "in some cases substantially". He found no evidence of criminal conduct by ACORN employees, but concluded that ACORN had poor management practices that contributed to unprofessional actions by a number of its low-level employees.[97][98][99][100] On March 1, 2010, the District Attorney's office for Brooklyn determined that the videos were "heavily edited" and "many of the seemingly crime-encouraging answers were taken out of context so as to appear more sinister",[101] and concluded that there was no criminal wrongdoing by the ACORN staff in the videos from the Brooklyn ACORN office.[102][103] On April 1, 2010, an investigation by the California Attorney General found the videos from Los Angeles, San Diego and San Bernardino to be "heavily edited,"[9] and the investigation did not find evidence of criminal conduct on the part of ACORN employees.[9][89] On June 14, 2010, the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) released its findings which showed that ACORN evidenced no sign that it, or any of its related organizations, mishandled any federal money they had received.[104][105]

So the governments that provided funding for ACORN found "irregularities, and issues with low level workers" but no criminal actions.

Surprise surprise. Again they attacked the how, not the what, just as you are doing.

Keep spinning, it is fucking hilarious.

Marty...

He is NOT an investigative reporter...

He is a SCAM artist Marty....
No, no, he's the Jon Stewart of the right. :lol:

No, but Stewart "selectively edits" as well. Same as Maher.

In fact:

Bill Maher and Me with Comment from Steve Power Line

I decided to participate in the event and do my best to support John’s candidacy, but on one condition: that I be given a copy of the video promptly after the event so that I, too, can post clips on Power Line and on YouTube. After all, if you have an hour or two of video to work with, and you want a 15 second clip that will make you look good or the other guy look dumb, you will surely find it. If I had a copy of the video, not only could I post useful footage, but I could also–to some degree–keep Maher honest. I also intended to promote the event and try to get Power Line readers and others to attend so that the crowd reaction would be balanced.

The next morning, I called the producer and conveyed that offer. It got a rather icy reaction. The producer said that giving me a copy of the video could be a problem; she would look into it and get back to me by the end of the day. The day came and went with no call from her, as did the day after. Finally, at 5:19 on Friday, I received this email:

Forum List

Back