Jack Smith is a Modern Jekyll and Hyde

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just weeks ago, in December, he [Jack Smith] demanded the Supreme Court take up Trump's J6 case, bypassing normal procedure. His reasoning was that only SCOTUS could decide the immunity issue.

Today, the very same Jack Smith, though given 7 days to respond to Trump's Supreme Court fling, quickly responded. And he demands SCOTUS butt out and let the trial begin.

Uh, what, Jack?

December: Only SCOTUS can decide this.

Today: Get out of the way and let me and Chutkan play.

Just weeks ago, in December, he [Jack Smith] demanded the Supreme Court take up Trump's J6 case, bypassing normal procedure. His reasoning was that only SCOTUS could decide the immunity issue.

Today, the very same Jack Smith, though given 7 days to respond to Trump's Supreme Court fling, quickly responded. And he demands SCOTUS butt out and let the trial begin.

Uh, what, Jack?

He looks like Hunter Biden's brother!

What'd I tell all of you about 2 hours ago.

LMAO.

Jack Smith TELLS SCOTUS about a novel legal issue that has NEVER before been asserted and only SCOTUS can say whether it exists or not, but because Jack Smith says so there is no need to have the case taken up?

Wait -- that's the SAME JACK SMITH who told the SAME SCOTUS a few weeks ago that ONLY SCOTUS could resolve this issue?

I just assumed that since "Jack Smith" is maybe the most common name in North America that it had to be two different people.

How can someone picked by the Attorney General speak out of both sides of his mouth that way -- and have folks like Neal Katyal defend them?

You guy are a complete clown show because you are so predictable.

It's a mistake to take that fucking idiot seriously. It will disappear as quickly as it appeared.... soon.

jack smith std.jpg

Uh, what, Jack?

He's a lawyer doing lawyer things.

Don't worry about it, it's a bit over your head.

There is no election interference here and trump does not have immunity. Jack Smith knows what he's doing. Some idiot on Twitter doesn't.

There is no election interference here and trump does not have immunity. Jack Smith knows what he's doing. Some idiot on Twitter doesn't.

Some idiot (you) on this board has no idea.

The guy you speak of was an AUSA for 22 years.

Some idiot (you) on this board has no idea.

The guy you speak of was an AUSA for 22 years.
I DGAF. He's a twitter nutjob. Your threads are generally loads of lunacy and this one is no different.

Yeah, by refusing to hear it, on the grounds that the lower court decision was absolutely rock-solid.
A non-retard would figure out that those are the same thing.

Hence, you couldn't.

I DGAF. He's a twitter nutjob. Your threads are generally loads of lunacy and this one is no different.

No, he is not. You on the other hand are a leftoid nutter.

Thanks for reading my threads, though. 👍

Yeah, by refusing to hear it, on the grounds that the lower court decision was absolutely rock-solid.

A non-retard would figure out that those are the same thing.

Hence, you couldn't.

:auiqs.jpg:

According to Byron York:

The reason for Smith’s haste has been obvious all along: He wants Trump to be tried, convicted, sentenced, and possibly jailed before the Nov. 5 presidential election. Could anything be clearer? Everything that Smith has done since Aug. 1, 2023, when the indictment was unsealed, has been to rush the case to a decision before deadline — and the deadline has always been the 2024 presidential election.

But here’s the problem for Smith. The Justice Department forbids prosecutorial interference with elections. The guidelines are very clear: “Federal prosecutors and agents may never select the timing of any action, including investigative steps, criminal charges, or statements, for the purpose of affecting any election, or for the purpose of giving an advantage or disadvantage to any candidate or political party.”

That might, just might, be what the Justice Department intends to prevent when it says federal prosecutors “may never select the timing of any action, including investigative steps, criminal charges, or statements, for the purpose of affecting any election.” That is a bad thing, and Jack Smith is doing it.

What’s fascinating in Smith’s new filing is that he does not say a word about his motive. He totally, completely ignores the 2024 election. Doesn’t mention it. Does not mention his race to try and convict Trump before the election. He acts like it just isn’t there.

Forum List

Back