Jab Free Pure Bloods

Stop it. You know that's not what we're fucking talking about, SO JUST FUCKING STOP IT! I thought you were a bit more mature than that.
6vf20m.jpg

Do come up with a better, less pure Aaryan sounding name then, eh Cherry Choker?

I'm just grateful that no one in my sphere of loved ones was stupid enough to take it.
Lucky you.the only loved one in my family not stupid enough to have not taken it was my aunt and she almost took it,she wouldn’t listen to me and was about to take it only being fortunate to have her get in touch with a doctor from fllc who explained it to her it was a bio weapon and only needed to take Ivermectim.

My other family members my brother and sister,they have taken it,one did so just because he thought it was the safe way to stay alive the other was a moron and wanted to go to another country so badly she sold her life away to take it just fir thst.

I know the best doctors are saying the shot will kill you in 3 to five years,I am wondering if there is a possibility they are wrong, thst it doesn’t affect everyone because it’s been over a year now and they are healthy as ever.

A little irony, considering how evil the jab is? There were a lot of folks on our side who fell for the propaganda though, so I can see why not all of us may have the same appreciation for the term.
A lot of folk on your side fell for Trumps propaganda?! Wow what a surprise!!

the thing that i find flabbergassting is many friends i know that i figured were smart enough that i did not think would take it cause they have always been on the same page with me on government corruption,fell for THIS ONE hook,line,and sinker and DID take it. I figured they were smart but man was i ever wrong.
They probably consulted their doctors instead of a conspiracy news outlet

I lost any any inkling of wanting to take any of those vaccines when triple-vaxxed and boosted Biden got Covid on vacation after ordering a Gestapo raid on the former president's home.
Who am I kidding? I already had it, no need for a vaccine.

Last edited:
How many of you are still pure bloods? Pure bloods are those of us who have never been jabbed with ANY covid jabs or covid booster jabs.

I'm proud to be a pure blood.
There's about a million of them in the cemetery.

Forum List

Back