What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jab Free Pure Bloods

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How many of you are still pure bloods? Pure bloods are those of us who have never been jabbed with ANY covid jabs or covid booster jabs.

I'm proud to be a pure blood.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Purebloods sounds something along the lines of this:

one-leader.jpg

I am unvaxxed myself, but pureblood? Bah! Fucking stupid moniker.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many of you are still pure bloods? Pure bloods are those of us who have never been jabbed with ANY covid jabs or covid booster jabs.

Yeah, that is a dumb name. Unvaxxed I am, and happy to be so. But pureblood is a name that conjurs up images of evil.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

amen. proud to be one of the unvaxxed.i hear stories all the time from a worker down at my workplace of friends she knows that took the jab that have died or have been having horrible health problems.

OP
EvMetro

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
pureblood is a name that conjurs up images of evil.
A little irony, considering how evil the jab is? There were a lot of folks on our side who fell for the propaganda though, so I can see why not all of us may have the same appreciation for the term.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Pure blood, and never infected with China virus.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Yeah, that is a dumb name. Unvaxxed I am, and happy to be so. But pureblood is a name that conjurs up images of evil.
It’s just a reference to Harry Potter and a way to troll the Jabbed Covidians.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Purebloods sounds something along the lines of this:

View attachment 704123

I am unvaxxed myself, but pureblood? Bah! Fucking stupid moniker.
Stop it. You know that's not what we're fucking talking about, SO JUST FUCKING STOP IT! I thought you were a bit more mature than that.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pureblood means 100% HUMAN!

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Stop it. You know that's not what we're fucking talking about, SO JUST FUCKING STOP IT! I thought you were a bit more mature than that.
you thought he was mature? what planet you been living on? LOL he is a shill who likes to play both sides.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
you thought he was mature? what planet you been living on? LOL he is a shill who likes to play both sides.
Yeah, I've had doubts all along.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A little irony, considering how evil the jab is? There were a lot of folks on our side who fell for the propaganda though, so I can see why not all of us may have the same appreciation for the term.
the thing that i find flabbergassting is many friends i know that i figured were smart enough that i did not think would take it cause they have always been on the same page with me on government corruption,fell for THIS ONE hook,line,and sinker and DID take it. I figured they were smart but man was i ever wrong.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the thing that i find flabbergassting is many friends i know that i figured were smart enough that i did not think would take it cause they have always been on the same page with me on government corruption,fell for THIS ONE hook,line,and sinker and DID take it. I figured they were smart but man was i ever wrong.
I'm just grateful that no one in my sphere of loved ones was stupid enough to take it.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I fell for the lie that if we just got vaxxed, we wouldn't be forced or pressured to wear masks anymore. That was about two weeks if I remember correctly, before Democrats from Texas held their mass infection event. Then we realized that the jab does nothing in the way of immunization, and back to masking.

So, I'm a mudblood, but at least not a muggle.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I fell for the lie that if we just got vaxxed, we wouldn't be forced or pressured to wear masks anymore. That was about two weeks if I remember correctly, before Democrats from Texas held their mass infection event. Then we realized that the jab does nothing in the way of immunization, and back to masking.

So, I'm a mudblood, but at least not a muggle.
Best of luck. We'll keep your good health in mind.

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
Clean Blood seems more appropriate. But , yeah... No MRNA experiment flowing in these veins...

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List