J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Again, find a post of me claiming to be.

I know one thing for sure, you are not one is neither are about 99.9% of the people on this forum.
I don't know if you claimed to be one, but you always go around telling other conservatives that they aren't genuine.

How the fuck would you know, asshole?

You certainly never attack Democrats.

I don't know if you claimed to be one, but you always go around telling other conservatives that they aren't genuine.

How the fuck would you know, asshole?

Because I know what a conservative is, and it is not someone that turns a blind eye to the spending and debt added by your beloved party and your god Trump.

There is no possible way a conservative could support either the GOP nor Trump.

Because I know what a conservative is, and it is not someone that turns a blind eye to the spending and debt added by your beloved party and your god Trump.

There is no possible way a conservative could support either the GOP nor Trump.
You lie to yourself and to everyone else on the forum. You turn a blind eye to Democrat spending. I have never once seen you go after Democrats for spending.

There are no conservative republican's on this site, there are no conservatives period on this site.
Coming from you leftist who claim every minute that your word's mean not what you say is freaking laughable.

You lie to yourself and to everyone else on the forum. You turn a blind eye to Democrat spending. I have never once seen you go after Democrats for spending.

The Dems do not pretend to be conservatives or to be against spending more and more money.

I do not turn a blind eye to either side, they are both equally responsible, you on the other hand claim to be conservative and turn a blind eye to your beloved party being just like the Dems when it comes to spending

The Dems do not pretend to be conservatives or to be against spending more and more money.

I do not turn a blind eye to either side, they are both equally responsible, you on the other hand claim to be conservative and turn a blind eye to your beloved party being just like the Dems when it comes to spending
It's all about the proper spending, and what that spending does in the long haul for the country. Democrat's love impulse spending like a bunch of women shopping at a flea-market on a walk through, while their husband's contemplate suicide while sitting in the hot sun wondering when one of their wives will finally return.

Bulll shit . Show me a single post where you attack Dims for their spending.

They are not "equally responsible." Dims are 90% responsible. Republicans are not just like Dims. Anyone who claim otherwise is a Dim sympathizer,

It's all about the proper spending, and what that spending does in the long haul for the country. Democrat's love impulse spending like a bunch of women shopping at a flea-market on a walk through, while their husband's contemplate suicide while sitting in the hot sun wondering when one of their wives will finally return.

Finally one of you honest enough to admit the only difference is what each side wants to spend money on.

Bulll shit . Show me a single post where you attack Dims for their spending.

They are not "equally responsible." Dims are 90% responsible. Republicans are not just like Dims. Anyone who claim otherwise is a Dim sympathizer,

And this is why we have 31 trillion dollars in debt....both sides give their side a free pass.

If people like you ever quit putting party before country we might have a chance, but it is doubtful you can

And this is why we have 31 trillion dollars in debt....both sides give their side a free pass.

If people like you ever quit putting party before country we might have a chance, but it is doubtful you can
The assumption that boths side are in the wrong is your idiotic assumption, not a fact. Voting Democrat is as good as committing suicide. According to your theory, there's no reason even to vote.

You're an idiot.

There are no conservative republican's on this site, there are no conservatives period on this site.
The al knowing has spoken so it must be true. This moron can and has never been wrong about anything, just ask him.

Just further proof that he lies in all things and exposes himself as a liar with his every post.

The assumption that boths side are in the wrong is your idiotic assumption, not a fact. Voting Democrat is as good as committing suicide. According to your theory, there's no reason even to vote.

You're an idiot.

If you are voting for the duopoly then you are correct there is no reason to vote outside of a few social wedge issues your party masters use to keep you in line

If you are voting for the duopoly then you are correct there is no reason to vote outside of a few social wedge issues your party masters use to keep you in line

Then why are you even on this site? What's the point if voting can' change anything? Who are you trying to convince?

Then why are you even on this site? What's the point if voting can' change anything? Who are you trying to convince?

This site is entertaining. That is why I am on this site.

I would never try to convince anyone of anything on a site like this. Most people that come here are not open minded enough to change a single thing.

Hell in a different thread I have given 11 links to fighting between Israel and Hamas in 2018 and 2019 and yet am still being told that there was not one shot fired between them during the entire time Trump was POTUS.

This is not the exception on this forum, it is the norm.

Forum List

Back