J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

I have been consistent on this forum from the day I got here.

What have I changed on?
Your daily flip flop on which party you support, for one. And don't demand that I provide quotes of your arrogant posts as reading them once almost made me sick.

OK, let's recap where we are.

You responded to a poster who called you a seven year old and called him seven or under.

I made fun of you for the lame insult.

Where do we go from here? What content am I "running from?" Are you trying to prove he was right about you being a seven year old? What am I running from again? You called me out, so back it up. Where do we go from here that isn't stupid?
As you always do, running from the truth.

To recap, you are a lying idiot.

Your daily flip flop on which party you support, for one. And don't demand that I provide quotes of your arrogant posts as reading them once almost made me sick.

I do not support either party, have not since 1994.

They both do a few things I agree with an a great many things I do not agree with.

I am not a mindless drone like you that has to agree with their party 100% of the time and disagree with the other one 100% of the time.

Then according to your statement, your precious democrats are partisan drones, just like you.

Yes, the Dems are partisan drones just like you. Both the left wing and the right wing belong to the same bird.

What goes around comes around.. You do understand that right ?? If you think the Democrat's are clean, then you are badly mistaken... Heck your leader right now would be trembling in his Loafer's if he wasn't so medically compromised to understand his hypocrisy on the many issue's you people have him agreeing with.. lol
I'm not a Biden Lover.
I hope he doesn't run, if so I hope he gets Primaried.
I just want someone YOUNGER, both parties.

Biden is NOT my leader.
Fair enough if you disagree, then is trump your leader?

I understand your displeasure. Denial will do that.
The DOJ or States will file charges (indictments) if enough information is found.

The hearings are about exposing the crimes. Providing the evidence.
The hearing committee won't make any charges or indictments.
You understand that, right?

I understand if this were real to you, you'd be going after the Democrats who suborned trashing, looting and burning cities across the country all the summer of 2020.

You are a traitor, racist Commie bastard

Well, in a discussion about Trump, then yes Trump is relevant and of course Biden is a leftist, has been his whole career.
Why are you progs always talking about Trump when your pervert hero Biden is President?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'm not a Biden Lover.
I hope he doesn't run, if so I hope he gets Primaried.
I just want someone YOUNGER, both parties.

Biden is NOT my leader.
Fair enough if you disagree, then is trump your leader?
You voted for him, turd. Now you don't want to take credit for him?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Why are you progs always talking about Trump when your pervert hero Biden is President?

I did not start the discussion on Trump, it was started by one of your fellow Trump worshipers. I merely responded to it.

Maybe you could find a 3rd grader to teach you how to follow along in thread so you are not always so confused.

I did not start the discussion on Trump, it was started by one of your fellow Trump worshipers. I merely responded to it.

Maybe you could find a 3rd grader to teach you how to follow along in thread so you are not always so confused.
Post # 3 in this thread:

"Good. Trump is not above the law no matter how much you worship him. I hope they get a nice fat fine"

They both do a few things I agree with an a great many things I do not agree with.

I am not a mindless drone like you that has to agree with their party 100% of the time and disagree with the other one 100% of the time.
You are again showing your ignorance, big time.

Do I disagree with much of what the democrats propose? Certainly, as it is anti-American.

Do I agree with everything the Republicans propose? No.

But you in your lack of intelligence assume you know how I think about everything shows just how stupid you truly are.

But it appears from your posts that YOU support everything the Democrats propose. As stated, showing your ignorance again.

And another one flies right over the racist simpleton's head. Give it up, Porky
Your lame attempts to denigrate other posters fly over no ones head. They are as lame as your denials and go straight to the gutter. Nice try, Skippy.

Post # 3 in this thread:

"Good. Trump is not above the law no matter how much you worship him. I hope they get a nice fat fine"

Post number 1, which comes before 3

1659911803883.png

Your thread positions prove you to be a liar, because you've been fighting conservative republican's on this site forever it seems. Only two slots left, and according to your post you lean left on the issue's.

Your thread positions prove you to be a liar, because you've been fighting conservative republican's on this site forever it seems. Only two slots left, and according to your post you lean left on the issue's.

There are no conservative republican's on this site, there are no conservatives period on this site.

Forum List

Back