i've re-considered the entire Ukraine case.. enter *your* opinions please..

Bullcrap, we have consistently supported Ukraine first and foremost because THEY ASK FOR IT and are committed to democratic, open governing reforms.

We’d support Russia too if it ever wanted to go down that road again, instead of repression, corruption and imperialistic authoritarianism it has turned to under Putin’s last 15 years
On the bright side our Gov't has stolen about $60 billion from our citizens to spend on a war they provoked and want to keep going as long as possible. Glad you’re happy about this.

On the bright side our Gov't has stolen about $60 billion from our citizens to spend on a war they provoked
Yep, that braindead propaganda again. Putin started the war, no one else.

He thinks Ukrane is just a Russian province and can't stand them moving on to become a westernized democracy. Their success would reflect the failure of his leadership in Russia and the authoritarian stagnation that he has steered his country into.

You say you are an American, but you sound like a damn Russian poodle.

Last edited:
LOL. We have consistently thrown money at Ukraine to taunt Russia. No more, no less.
Nonsense, we spend a lot of money in a lot of coutries supporting our values, and NO, confrontation with Russia is not what we look for.

God knows we try hard to work with them and their Putler, but we aren't going to just leave their acts of agression unchecked.

Last edited:
Put simply, just as the democrats have tried to vilify Trump here as their scapegoat to justify and distract from their own power grab, they are now doing with Putin as well making him a scapegoat to a war they caused in order to cover for their own globalist power agenda.
Simply stupid is what that is. Conspiracy theory, on top of conspiracy theory, on top of idiocy.

i judge NATO and EU top-leaders to be guilty of crimes against humanity in the Ukraine region and in the regions supplied by Ukranian grain and wheat, but judge Russian top-leaders just as guilty.
When did NATO and EU drop bombs on Ukraine and annex it's lands. What the fuck are you even talking about?

When did NATO and EU drop bombs on Ukraine and annex it's lands. What the fuck are you even talking about?
You need to understand the mindset of this crowd. The US and EU provoked this war by supporting the 'Nazi coup' back in 2014 and trying to drag Ukraine into NATO.

The brightest will mention biolabs and nuclear weapons.

Yep, that braindead propaganda again. Putin started the war, no one else.

He thinks Ukrane is just a Russian province and can't stand them moving on to become a westernized democracy. Their success would reflect the failure of his leadership in Russia and the authoritarian stagnation that he has steered his country into.

You say you are an American, but you sound like a damn Russian poodle.
You clearly know nothing about Ukraine and Russia, and freely expose your ignorance.

You clearly know nothing about Ukraine and Russia, and freely expose your ignorance.
Yep, nothing. I was only born in Russia, spent many summers in Ukraine and kept up with the politics there.

How can I possibly know more than whatever some Russian propaganda shill stuffed into your empty head?

Last edited:
Yeah see? Anyone who disagrees with your POV is Russian propaganda. Now you know that’s bs.
You should scale down your arrogance a little bit and get to hear what people who know the situation on the ground think. As a whole, you really seem to repeat Russian propaganda.

Yep, nothing. I was only born in Russia, spent many summers in Ukraine and kept up with the politics there.

How can I possibly know more than whatever some Russian propaganda shill stuffed into your empty head?
In addition to being a moron, you're also a stinking vlasovets. It's good to know.

You should scale down your arrogance a little bit and get to hear what people who know the situation on the ground think. As a whole, you really seem to repeat Russian propaganda.
I’m not the arrogant one. I haven’t claimed everything that opposes my POV is propaganda.

Can you prove I spout Russian propaganda?

Yeah see? Anyone who disagrees with your POV is Russian propaganda. Now you know that’s bs.

Nope! It's anyone who posts same silly nonsense that Russian propagandists are pushing day in and out on Putin Vision is obviously drinking from the same well.

In addition to being a moron, you're also a stinking vlasovets. It's good to know.

Gipper, do you at least know that Ringo here is a full on Russian propaganda shill?

I'm just trying to figure out how clueless you are.

Nope! It's anyone who posts same silly nonsense that Russian propagandists are pushing day in and out on Putin Vision is obviously drinking from the same well.
Yes. I’m glad you admit you’re a fool.

Anyone who posts anything opposing the establishment’s POV on the Ukraine War, is a Russian propagandist. I get it.

I’m not the arrogant one. I haven’t claimed everything that opposes my POV is propaganda.

Can you prove I spout Russian propaganda?
I don't think 'spout' is a right word. But you are somewhat in line with it.

One of the main examples is the cause of the war. You blame the US and NATO for provoking Russia. That is not exactly true.

Read some history of these lands and people living there to grasp what is going on. And history not from 2014 or 1991, but much earlier. Read about the Ukrainian revolution of 1918-1921, about the period that is called the Ruin and so on.

In 1918 there wasn't NATO and 'American biolabs' but that didn't prevent the Russians from ruining newly formed Ukrainian state.

The main cause of the war is the Russians from all political spectrum reject the right of Ukrainians to exist as a separate nation. They follow the same policy of 'gathering Russian lands' set up by Ivan III back in 1500s, no matter how absurd and out-of-date it is now.

I don't think 'spout' is a right word. But you are somewhat in line with it.

One of the main examples is the cause of the war. You blame the US and NATO for provoking Russia. That is not exactly true.

Read some history of these lands and people living there to grasp what is going on. And history not from 2014 or 1991, but much earlier. Read about the Ukrainian revolution of 1918-1921, about the period that is called the Ruin and so on.

In 1918 there wasn't NATO and 'American biolabs' but that didn't prevent the Russians from ruining newly formed Ukrainian state.

The main cause of the war is the Russians from all political spectrum reject the right of Ukrainians to exist as a separate nation. They follow the same policy of 'gathering Russian lands' set up by Ivan III back in 1500s, no matter how absurd and out-of-date it is now.
Yes it is true. NATO and the US in fact, did provoke this war. Saying otherwise is foolish and reveals your lack of knowledge.

Your main cause is absurd. Ukraine has existed as a sovereign nation since the fall of the USSR. Just as all the other former Soviet republics have. Does Russia want Ukraine to be an ally? Of course, just as we want nations bordering our country to be allies.

Forum List

Back