Putin disappoints entire Europe

From Crocus on I hope they'll be hunted down, care or not. Power plants is one thing but Budanov and friends with Zircons in their asses will be a real treat to us all. I hope you do understand that Putin cares for you. He could have shut down most of them, the plants, much earlier but he waited till spring so that you didn't get cold in the winter.
Yeah, sure. But the thing is, your 'careful' Putin began his rocket campaign last year in the fall, before the winter. I remember how your compatriots were too cheerful posting Kiev and other cities in the darkness. So, tell your Putin that he won't be too appreciated.

About Budanov. I still can't grasp why his agency still haven't launched a campaign against Russian pilots, air technicians, and 'rocketmen' inside Russia. They should be the prime targets.

Careful, pal. You may overstep the line and get on the list of bad people. Better stay on the safe side.
For the protocol. I edited my post and changed this sentence, but you replied to the 'older' version. It was not because I changed my mind about this bastard, but because I try to use fewer abusive words here.

But yes, your Putin is a lying KGB peace of waste. And I think that he is a great coward deep inside.

Yeah, sure. But the thing is, your 'careful' Putin began his rocket campaign last year in the fall, before the winter. I remember how your compatriots were too cheerful posting Kiev and other cities in the darkness. So, tell your Putin that he won't be too appreciated.
In case you forgot or never knew, that was the low voltage grid. He was careful not to touch the high voltage one. So yeah, he's a kind man. Now he was up a notch and the 750kv grid was on target but again, only when the spring came.

There is no doubt that we can thoroughly trust Putin. His actions have made it very, very clear that he will consistently do exactly what he feels will increase his power. It is totally unnecessary to pay any attention to his words.

+1

I'm wondering who invaded Moscow 🇷🇺 empire , I couldn't find any info anywhere...

1711633739320.jpeg

In case you forgot or never knew, that was the low voltage grid. He was careful not to touch the high voltage one. So yeah, he's a kind man. Now he was up a notch and the 750kv grid was on target but again, only when the spring came.
Yeah, let's see, the time will show. Actually I expect your dogshit army to take some bold moves this year. Especially, considering the shape of the AFU now, after that stupid 'counter-offensive' that our high ranked idiots tried last year.

For the protocol. I edited my post and changed this sentence, but you replied to the 'older' version. It was not because I changed my mind about this bastard, but because I try to use fewer abusive words here.

But yes, your Putin is a lying KGB peace of waste. And I think that he is a great coward deep inside.
I see, how is he a coward though? But on the other hand what am I about? Just yesterday I came across a BBC or some other bullshit media documentary about Putin anddd, man, no wonder he's only a coward, a bully and was malnourished in his youth. Give them enough rope and Biden is a son of Jesus while Putin is the Satan himself.

Yeah, let's see, the time will show. Actually I expect your dogshit army to take some bold moves this year. Especially, considering the shape of the AFU now, after that stupid 'counter-offensive' that our high ranked idiots tried last year.
Now I'm starting to wonder, is the "dogshit" bad or good in your vocabulary?;)

Now I'm starting to wonder, is the "dogshit" bad or good in your vocabulary?;)
Not good, actually. Your army missed all deadlines I draw for them in my mind - in the first weeks of the invasion, when the push in Donbas began etc. I significantly downgraded my 'expectations'.

Your army isn't good in any possible way. The only strength it has - a wide pool of manpower and hardware. That's all.

Not good, actually. Your army missed all deadlines I draw for them in my mind - in the first weeks of the invasion, when the push in Donbas began etc. I significantly downgraded my 'expectations'.

Your army isn't good in any possible way. The only strength it has - a wide pool of manpower and hardware. That's all.
Ah, it's like when Germans won all the battles but lost the war only because Father Frost was on the Russians' side. I get it. The SEF must be of great help to you here. He pulls Uke victories out of his ass so often the Russians who are still alive envy the dead 24/7.

Last edited:
Ah, it's like when Germans won all the battles but lost the war only because Father Frost was on the Russians' side. I get it. The SEF must be of great help to you here. He pulls Uke victories out of his ass so often the Russians who are still alive envy the dead 24/7.
Well, can't say you won all the battles. Your asses were kicked in Gostomel (the Gostomel airport operation), your flight from around Kharkiv was hardly 'winning' and retreat from Kherson also.

But arrogance and futile ambitions of our 'upper echelons' play in your favour.

Well, can't say you won all the battles. Your asses were kicked in Gostomel (the Gostomel airport operation), your flight from around Kharkiv was hardly 'winning' and retreat from Kherson also.

But arrogance and futile ambitions of our 'upper echelons' play in your favour.
I meant YOU won all the battles. Who needs battles? We only win wars.

Last edited:
The best way to show all the non-democratic, non-honest and non-fairness of the elections in Russia would be to show the perfectly verified elections in Ukraine, but truly true democracy cannot take risks with elections if a non-democratic candidate can be chosen

Ukraine has a new hero - Robin Gооdko. He takes army summonses from the rich and gives them to the poor

Based solely on the basic principles of democracy and succession of power, the U.S. State Department office extended the powers of gauleiter Zielenski for an indefinite period of time.

Putin is a secret Lubavici Chassid he's allowed to do anything he pleases to fool stupid goyim.
Just go to DuckDuckGo ( Google removes a such information) and look for information about his mother and his spiritual father Berel Lazar

His mother was as peasantish as a peasant can be . Formerly of Siberia she moved to Georgia after little P was born .
She has been interviewed several times on TV and dear Uncle has desperately tried to remove all traces of her as she flatly contradicts the official narrative .
Nobody knows where Dad disappeared to after he sired little P in Siberia .

They want you to believe he was born and raised in St Petersburg but he never got there until 9 years old when he was effectively adopted .

His mother was as peasantish as a peasant can be . Formerly of Siberia she moved to Georgia after little P was born .
She has been interviewed several times on TV and dear Uncle has desperately tried to remove all traces of her as she flatly contradicts the official narrative .
Nobody knows where Dad disappeared to after he sired little P in Siberia .

They want you to believe he was born and raised in St Petersburg but he never got there until 9 years old when he was effectively adopted .

Putin is a Jew - the documents of his biography confirm it.
He is half-Jewish by mother - such data were published by a number of mass media. In confirmation of this fact are given documents - application for issuance of a new passport of Russian citizen Putin Vladimir Vladimirovich, December 30, 2000, in which the nationality of his parents is indicated. According to official data, the father of the current president - Putin Vladimir Spiridonovich is Russian by nationality, and the mother of the head of state Shelomova Maria Ivanovna is listed as Jewish.
Regarding Putin's spiritual father rabbi Ben Lazar go to DuckDuckGo and get a huge lot of information. I don't have intention to translate here tons of references
scale_1200

111111.jpg

Forum List

Back