Ukraine will Split into 2-3 Countries

Russia gets the east, Poland and Hungary the west,
only in your pathetic Mongol dreams 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Ivan

jzvcebc9mtv81.jpg

Last edited:
It has been known from the very start that Dear Uncle P and his pals wanted Donbas plus the south coast . This is not something new .
Of course he could then do business with Poland , Hungary and Romania for some of their past territories in the west of former Ukraine but he will want returns for such an investment . That has always been the most favoured scenario .
Yes , it is quite possible that Kiev will be given some small enclave type of notional independence , but Moscow will sensibly require a high level of ultimate control .
I cannot see how NATO can prevent this .

BTW, why did the “civilized world” in 1990 allow the divided german people to unite – I mean the unification of the Federal Republic of Germany and the GDR – and not only allowed it, but also warmly applauded it,
but the “civilized world” did not allow the divided russian people to unite in 2014?

Russia would retain control over Donetsk to Kherson, a land corridor that connects Russia and Crimea, after much of eastern Ukraine had been abandoned. This land bridge gives Russia a way to move men and supplies to Crimea, which is otherwise connected to Russia solely by the Kerch Peninsula.

Last edited:
By the end of this year, NATO countries will have conditioned continuing financial aid to Ukraine on a cease-fire agreement with Russia. The ensuing negotiations will involve the creation of Eastern and Western Zones (similar to Germany after WW2), with Russia controlling the Eastern Zone. After this is done the Western Zone will be racked with political dissension, and a further split will occur between pro-NATO and pro-EU factions. It is possible that the Pro-NATO faction may wish to attach with Poland, whereas the pro-EU faction may want to go the independent/neutrality route. This may result in Ukraine being broken up into three different countries. Perhaps there may be an eventual reunification, but that will be many decades away.
I disagree. I believe Russia will annex any territory they occupy just as they annexed Donetsk, Kherson, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia. Putin has stated several times that Ukraine is Russian both both culturally and historically.

The situation that lead to dividing Germany simply does exist in the Ukraine. The allies wanted a defeated Germany to be dismembered and divided so that it could not rise to its former strength to threaten European peace and security again.

I disagree. I believe Russia will annex any territory they occupy just as they annexed Donetsk, Kherson, Luhansk and Zaporizhzhia. Putin has stated several times that Ukraine is Russian both both culturally and historically.

The situation that lead to dividing Germany simply does exist in the Ukraine. The allies wanted a defeated Germany to be dismembered and divided so that it could not rise to its former strength to threaten European peace and security again.
Bookmark for future reference.

Putin attacked Ukraine because he had to stop NATO expansion which has not worked too well. Since the war began Finland has been admitted to NATO and Sweden's membership seams likely within a year. If Ukraine is admitted to NATO, Belarus, a long term ally of Russia could seek NATO membership. Putin can not allow this to happen. He has long preached that NATO is Russia's greatest enemy and it can not be allow to continue expanding.
He won't allow it to happen.

Forum List

Back