Ukraine will Split into 2-3 Countries

By the end of this year, NATO countries will have conditioned continuing financial aid to Ukraine on a cease-fire agreement with Russia. The ensuing negotiations will involve the creation of Eastern and Western Zones (similar to Germany after WW2), with Russia controlling the Eastern Zone. After this is done the Western Zone will be racked with political dissension, and a further split will occur between pro-NATO and pro-EU factions. It is possible that the Pro-NATO faction may wish to attach with Poland, whereas the pro-EU faction may want to go the independent/neutrality route. This may result in Ukraine being broken up into three different countries. Perhaps there may be an eventual reunification, but that will be many decades away.
with a good deal of

You need to post links to back up statements made as fact. Please provide them. Refer to the rules.
godda good idear.

when someone posts a good and legit topic but forgets the almighty link no one will ever look at to begin with, could management give the op or his kinfolk the chance to post the link within an hour......saves so much bs for honest mistakes and butthurt feelings...................jest sayin....................

By the end of this year, NATO countries will have conditioned continuing financial aid to Ukraine on a cease-fire agreement with Russia. The ensuing negotiations will involve the creation of Eastern and Western Zones (similar to Germany after WW2), with Russia controlling the Eastern Zone. After this is done the Western Zone will be racked with political dissension, and a further split will occur between pro-NATO and pro-EU factions. It is possible that the Pro-NATO faction may wish to attach with Poland, whereas the pro-EU faction may want to go the independent/neutrality route. This may result in Ukraine being broken up into three different countries. Perhaps there may be an eventual reunification, but that will be many decades away.
to me and my knowledge of russian history, ukraine is russia and a big part of it

After watching interviews with Putin I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine did split into 3 or more different countries... or unite with existing countries surrounding Ukraine. Some in Ukraine call themselves Russians, some call themselves Hungarians, some call themselves Czeckslovakians, some call themselves Bulgarians, Some of them call themselves Polish, some call themselves Romanian.

Last edited:
Too many RWNJs here have bought into the Russian propaganda.

After the West fights to the last Ukrainian, we'll do a deal that could have been done in February 2022.

with a good deal of

Putin`s propagandists insult and mock Trump and his followers (MAGA) with shamelessness. I VIDEO​

Article from the 1911 Encyclopedia "Britanica".
Can you imagine, Putin has a time machine! With such a machine you can give history lessons to аmerican interviewers.

p58xqm.jpg

It is absolutely clear that any resolution of the current war in Ukraine is impossible with the current American administration. Any changes should begin from there.

Article from the 1911 Encyclopedia "Britanica".
Can you imagine, Putin has a time machine! With such a machine you can give history lessons to аmerican interviewers.

p58xqm.jpg
Ukraine did not become an independent nation until 1991. It is not uncommon for the name of area to become the name of a nation. Prior to the formation of Australia in 1903 as a nation it it was known as the continent of Australia.

Ukraine did not become an independent nation until 1991. It is not uncommon for the name of area to become the name of a nation. Prior to the formation of Australia in 1903 as a nation it it was known as the continent of Australia.
It is so obvious for any sane person, that it is hardly worth any explanation. I am not surprised that this silliness is pushed by the Russians - the people with one of the most ossified minds on the Earth.

What surprises me most is that there is some number of Americans that fall for these narratives. Despite the fact, that 'America' is one of young and 'artificial' nations, having being created by the mix of immigrants on other peoples' land.

How many such 'artificial' nations exist? Heck, dozens and dozens. All of Americas, the Middle East, Australia, the most part of Africa, all of ex-Soviet states. Every continent has them in abundance.

It is so obvious for any sane person, that it is hardly worth any explanation. I am not surprised that this silliness is pushed by the Russians - the people with one of the most ossified minds on the Earth.

What surprises me most is that there is some number of Americans that fall for these narratives. Despite the fact, that 'America' is one of young and 'artificial' nations, having being created by the mix of immigrants on other peoples' land.

How many such 'artificial' nations exist? Heck, dozens and dozens. All of Americas, the Middle East, Australia, the most part of Africa, all of ex-Soviet states. Every continent has them in abundance.
Both artificially and naturally formed states have both been successes and failures. I think there are many other factors involved in success other than their formation. Various African and Mideastern states were artificially formed an have existed in a constant state of civil war or threat of civil war. Yet others seem reasonable peaceful. The United States and India were artificially formed from many diverse cultures yet have survived to become world leaders. So I don't think natural or artificially formation is a guarantee of success or failure. It depends on a lot of other factors

Forum List

Back