I've grown to "love" Donald Trump

As you indicated, Trump is making the professional politician look bad, He's trashing the Washington Establishment which puts State Governors in a better light,.

It's gonna come down to a GOP governor running against Uncle Joe.

Although I was fairly sure that the WH would remain in Dems. territory given the very poor choices that the GOP offered as candidates.....I was still concerned about our country's ensuing and debilitating divisions over a contentious election cycle.

But, this concern was quickly dispelled by the rise in the polls of good ol' Donald Trump....There were 3 candidates that I thought would give democrats a slight headache: Kasich, Walker and Rubio.

Thanks to the Donald, these 3 "threats" have been mitigated.....and when the inevitable fall of Trump occurs, it may be too late for any of these 3 to mount a successful comeback.
Problem is he's making every politician look bad. Hillary looks like a fake......Trump only compounds the perception.

-1x-1.jpg

Trump is clearly an opportunist who will go whichever the winds of his own personal interest are blowing.

Trump is a biionare who represents the middle class, it's been along time since I have seen it, a social liberal a fiscal conservative, he represents the middle class

lol, so the RW'er flock chasing Trump hasn't figured out that he's a social liberal? Or are you wrong?

They know he is a social liberal.
He is like President Kennedy who was social liberal, fiscal conservative.
Question is why won't you vote for him instead of the Dems who are beholding to special interest groups and are anti businesses.
What makes you think The Don is not?

Because he said so. lol

More than half the candidates in the current GOP field will be dropping like flies over the coming months,

and they won't be throwing their support to Trump.

As all of that establishment vote-splitting among the est. Republicans begins to have to find a new home, it will be with the establishment candidates who are doing the best.

Trump is a biionare who represents the middle class, it's been along time since I have seen it, a social liberal a fiscal conservative, he represents the middle class

lol, so the RW'er flock chasing Trump hasn't figured out that he's a social liberal? Or are you wrong?

Question is why won't you vote for him instead of the Dems who are beholding to special interest groups and are anti businesses.

Because he said so. lol
Anybody with a shred of sense knows the deal....they all suck the money roll.....

They will be running against Biden, and lose.
View attachment 46401

Like it or not, the guy with more charisma wins the presidential election every time. At least since 1976.

Scott Walker has no charisma. Biden is one of the most charismatic politicians around.
OK .............. thanks for your opinion ......

It's not an opinion, it's a historical fact.
View attachment 46403

1976 Carter beats Ford - Carter had more charisma
1980 1984 Reagan beats two Democrats with less charisma than he had
1988 Bush beats Dukakis, winning the charisma battle, too.
1992 1996 Clinton beats two Republicans with less charisma than he has
2000 Bush beats the charisma-less Gore
2004 Bush beats Kerry, Bush wins on charisma
2008 2012 Obama beats two Republicans with less charisma than he has.

coincidence? Maybe...

Trump can't be bought OP Hillary is bought and sold to special interest groups that why you post so many threads about him.... You are so scared of Trump.

You can't throw him under the the buss because he has money to back him up

Trump has been bought by his own self-interests.

I am going through a very hard health situation and I am Loving what Trump is doing it keeps me distracted.

The others have tried to say shocking statements but it backfired on them, only Trump can do it right!

I can not wait until Thursday night...................

:meow::popcorn:

Like it or not, the guy with more charisma wins the presidential election every time. At least since 1976.

Scott Walker has no charisma. Biden is one of the most charismatic politicians around.
OK .............. thanks for your opinion ......

It's not an opinion, it's a historical fact.
View attachment 46403

1976 Carter beats Ford - Carter had more charisma
1980 1984 Reagan beats two Democrats with less charisma than he had
1988 Bush beats Dukakis, winning the charisma battle, too.
1992 1996 Clinton beats two Republicans with less charisma than he has
2000 Bush beats the charisma-less Gore
2004 Bush beats Kerry, Bush wins on charisma
2008 2012 Obama beats two Republicans with less charisma than he has.

coincidence? Maybe...
Science is amazing.

He is using his money, that might break the cycle of paybacks.
Remember Solyndra?
Both Parties do it.

Yeah but, can he throw a baseball?

I bet he can throw the ball and buy the team ... Now that you ask.

His experience in bankruptcies and get rich quick schemes might come in handy.

New York judge finds Donald Trump liable for unlicensed school Reuters

Hasn't slowed him down anyways has it ... Probably means he can get shit done doesn't it?
Fuck it ... He has better track record of rebuilding out of disaster than any Democrat I know of ... They haven't accomplished shit in a lot of aspects.

What do you want to do ... Write him a better resume?

The current stage of the primary process is still about lining up big money supporters. Winnowing the overcrowded GOP field will begin with this week's debate but won't get serious until after the second one. Trump leads the field at the moment. The chaos caused by his remarks so far has frozen the billionaire guys whose interests Trump represents. Whether or not Trump is a viable candidate by the time the GOP convention rolls around is an interesting question but isn't the strategic focus right now. The immediate contest has been to rack up enough national popularity to make it to the first debate. Trump has managed this phase beautifully. It would be quite silly to dismiss him as a fool. It is also not clear that Trump's long-term goal is to win the nomination. That is the objective of many but hardly all of the twenty or so politicians jostling for a place at the starting line.

Yeah ... In the poll I saw this morning Trump was at 26% and his closest GOP competitor was Bush at 15%.
Trump leads Bush by 11% ... And the RNC is only interested in asking him if he is going to run as a third party candidate.

I mean when you lead everyone else by double digit numbers ... You are also four points shy of doubling what your closest competitor has ... And the party leaders pretend like you don't exist in their scheme of things ... That is some pretty stupid shit right there.

The GOP establishment has been having nightmares about a party split and resulting third party candidate which would virtually guarantee a Democratic victory. Trump is a more credible threat than either the religious right or the TEA Party were. He is a single, popular candidate with oodles of his own money to spend and no future in politics anyway. Would he do it? Who knows? As Nixon once observed, it is useful if your opponent thinks you might be just a little bit crazy

He is using his money, that might break the cycle of paybacks.
Remember Solyndra?
Both Parties do it.
He is using some of his money, but not 100% or he would not be soliciting donations...

Forum List

Back