McConnell went there! Just blamed Trump for bad GOP candidate quality in midterms

Fuck Bitch McConnell!!!
shove it up your ass.
Again...go fuck yourself.
------------------------------------------------------
Trump University grad?

Look, good poster WeGo, responses such as those above don't actually paint you as winning this discussion. In fact, don't paint you as a winner at all. No disrespect intended.

Real winners are able advocate for their positions without ad hominin, crude obscenities, or imagined homophobic acts.
Why do you do that?

After all, most of this forum ---I would conjecture ---recognizes language such as that defines loser-dom. And would likely recognize your avatar as a sad loser.
Is that how you want to be viewed by the forum?

You can do better.
You can be better.

We are mildly sure of that.
Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------
Trump University grad?

Look, good poster WeGo, responses such as those above don't actually paint you as winning this discussion. In fact, don't paint you as a winner at all. No disrespect intended.

Real winners are able advocate for their positions without ad hominin, crude obscenities, or imagined homophobic acts.
Why do you do that?

After all, most of this forum ---I would conjecture ---recognizes language such as that defines loser-dom. And would likely recognize your avatar as a sad loser.
Is that how you want to be viewed by the forum?

You can do better.
You can be better.

We are mildly sure of that.
Good luck.

Dont even try the bullshit you're trying pull with me.
Dems deserve no respect so you sure as hell wont be getting it from me.
You're a plague in this country and you have zero respect for American values or our Constitution.

McConnell stated it was hard to control the mid-term / primaries because of Trump.

1. Did he condemn Democrats for voting in GOP primaries?

2. So he is whining about how Trump is more powerful / popular / influential than he is...

3. ...which is why McConnell probably withheld campaign funds from Trumpendorsed candidates, ensuring they would lose. He would rather have GOP losses and blame Trump than victories Trump / MAGA could claim credit for.

What a no-chin prick.

"Again...go fuck yourself.......Dems deserve no respect"
Ummm, I ain't a "Dem". Democrats don't want me as I'm too conservative. (Republicans don't want me as I'm too liberal)
But more important than being rejected by the two main political parties is.....is, well it is your prolific use of the f-bomb as your way of trying to hold your own in adult discussions.

Don't do that WeGo.
It makes you look weak. It makes you look like a poorly raised ill-educated sad sack.
Trust me, that is not a good look.
My avatar is mildly sure you could be better if you sincerely apply yourself. If you earnestly try to pull yourself up.

Good luck.

Ummm, I ain't a "Dem". Democrats don't want me as I'm too conservative. (Republicans don't want me as I'm too liberal)
But more important than being rejected by the two main political parties is.....is, well it is your prolific use of the f-bomb as your way of trying to hold your own in adult discussions.

Don't do that WeGo.
It makes you look weak. It makes you look like a poorly raised ill-educated sad sack.
Trust me, that is not a good look.
My avatar is mildly sure you could be better if you sincerely apply yourself. If you earnestly try to pull yourself up.

Good luck.

I dont need luck.

The savvy veteran went there. McConnell tells us what in his belief caused the midterms underperformance for Republicans: Donald Trump:

Hold on….so the neckless wonder, an establishment RINO hates Trump? How weird.
Now, what about the pesky truth?
91BA5A99-318F-4BCE-AD0B-80D688DDEAC1.jpeg

We've seen poll after poll showing Trump leading by a large margin.
And you expect me to believe theres been a sudden reversal?
Jesus are you ever gullible.
Says the guy who doubled down on his idiocy. We're supposed to just "believe" because YOU say so?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back