I've grown to "love" Donald Trump

It's too bad that the only thing the press looks for in a candidate is good press. Then other candidates strive to be just as press worthy, as witnessed with Lindsey Graham and that weird cell phone video, for example. It's the triumph of the gaudy over intellect and reason, and is evidence of the amount of stupidity in this country.

I think it is pretty stupid people think they are getting anything different because of the way the media decides to report things.
Personally ... I prefer a stupid egotistical megalomaniac who has the balls to tell you ... Over the same type that sneaks around in the dark currying favors from the press and their cronies, being just as crooked ... And then pretending they aren't the same pile of shit.

It's too bad that the only thing the press looks for in a candidate is good press. Then other candidates strive to be just as press worthy, as witnessed with Lindsey Graham and that weird cell phone video, for example. It's the triumph of the gaudy over intellect and reason, and is evidence of the amount of stupidity in this country.

I think it is pretty stupid people think they are getting anything different because of the way the media decides to report things.
Personally ... I prefer a stupid egotistical megalomaniac who has the balls to tell you ... Over the same type that sneaks around in the dark currying favors from the press and their cronies, being just as crooked ... And then pretending they aren't the same pile of shit.

Comedians are thrilled that Trump is running because he will provide an endless stream of bizarre and ridiculous sound bytes for them to chew on.

The truth is, the man is an idiot. I know for a fact that if I had 4 or more bankruptcies in my history, no bank would advance me millions of dollars at low-interest rates. Yet financial institutions staked him to further ventures with these low-interest loans, only because of his status of someone who was born into vast wealth and therefore deserves it.

Is it his bizarre hair-do, or just the fact that he belongs to the Billionaire's Club?

Trump is a buffoon, and the comedians and talk shows are salivating for this opportunity to mock him. But for the voters? A waste of time.

Comedians are thrilled that Trump is running because he will provide an endless stream of bizarre and ridiculous sound bytes for them to chew on.

The truth is, the man is an idiot. I know for a fact that if I had 4 or more bankruptcies in my history, no bank would advance me millions of dollars at low-interest rates. Yet financial institutions staked him to further ventures with these low-interest loans, only because of his status of someone who was born into vast wealth and therefore deserves it.

Is it his bizarre hair-do, or just the fact that he belongs to the Billionaire's Club?

Trump is a buffoon, and the comedians and talk shows are salivating for this opportunity to mock him. But for the voters? A waste of time.

Comedians have made a killing off of mocking the President for as long as I can remember ... Nothing new there.
If you want to suggest that you aren't Donald Trump and no one has faith in your ability to earn them money with an investment ... I am damn sure not going to argue with that.

You can make whatever your assumptions are about what the voters think ... But the polling suggests that the voters might not share your opinion on the matter.

Donald Trump 26%
Jeb Bush 15%

Scott Walker ... Fucking 9% (and he is in the Top 3)

I mean face it ... It all just irks the shit out of you because in your opinion he is a stupid buffoon with silly-assed hair and a shitload of money ... And still more popular than you could ever dream of being.

Comedians have made a killing off of mocking the President for as long as I can remember ... Nothing new there.
If you want to suggest that you aren't Donald Trump and no one has faith in your ability to earn them money with an investment ... I am damn sure not going to argue with that.

You can make whatever your assumptions are about what the voters think ... But the polling suggests that the voters might not share your opinion on the matter.

Donald Trump 26%
Jeb Bush 15%

Scott Walker ... Fucking 9% (and he is in the Top 3)

I mean face it ... It all just irks the shit out of you because in your opinion he is a stupid buffoon with silly-assed hair and a shitload of money ... And still more popular than you could ever dream of being.

Thank you for proving my point, you've certainly lowered the bar. Go for who you think is the most popular. (eye roll)

New poll shows that half of the American population are idiots.

Trump is a success.
He's not a quitter.
I want to be a "buffoon" like him....

(I think it's funny people on a message board talk like they are so much above everyone else... hilarious!)

... don't even say it!

Thank you for proving my point, you've certainly lowered the bar. Go for who you think is the most popular. (eye roll)

I haven't lowered the bar ... Just commented on the fact that it was stupid for the RNC to ignore 26% of their base in favor of candidates who haven't come close.
Damn ... You are the one proving to be stupid beyond compare.

I mean face it ... Far more than half the American population could qualify as idiots in some regards.
Fortunately ... Your definition of the term doesn't stand for anything ... No one has elected you to determine anything.

Hey give us something to work with....
The regurgitated crap gets old...

Just sayin'.............

I haven't lowered the bar ... Just commented on the fact that it was stupid for the RNC to ignore 26% of their base in favor of candidates who haven't come close.
Damn ... You are the one proving to be stupid beyond compare.

I mean face it ... Far more than half the American population could qualify as idiots in some regards.
Fortunately ... Your definition of the term doesn't stand for anything ... No one has elected you to determine anything.

"The good news for Secretary Hillary Clinton is that she is over 50 percent among Democrats and has a double-digit lead over Trump."

National US Poll - July 30 2015 - Trump Tops Republican Pack By Quinnipiac University Connecticut

"The good news for Secretary Hillary Clinton is that she is over 50 percent among Democrats and has a double-digit lead over Trump."

National US Poll - July 30 2015 - Trump Tops Republican Pack By Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Lolz ... Shit, I would love to see Hillary square off in a debate with Donald ... I bet he could make her leave the stage crying.
I would almost be willing to bet double or nothing that he could figure out some way to fit ... "You're Fired" ... In there somewhere.

I would watch it for the sheer entertainment value alone.

Although I was fairly sure that the WH would remain in Dems. territory given the very poor choices that the GOP offered as candidates.....I was still concerned about our country's ensuing and debilitating divisions over a contentious election cycle.

But, this concern was quickly dispelled by the rise in the polls of good ol' Donald Trump....There were 3 candidates that I thought would give democrats a slight headache: Kasich, Walker and Rubio.

Thanks to the Donald, these 3 "threats" have been mitigated.....and when the inevitable fall of Trump occurs, it may be too late for any of these 3 to mount a successful comeback.

Either Walker or Kasich will get the nomination, Rubio SHOULD be top pick for vp.

the real question is, who will they be running against, after Hillary loses the nomination?
Kasich took the Obama Medicaid dollars. It was the right thing to do for Ohio, but I don't see the tea party forgiving him for doing the reasonable thing.

Although I was fairly sure that the WH would remain in Dems. territory given the very poor choices that the GOP offered as candidates.....I was still concerned about our country's ensuing and debilitating divisions over a contentious election cycle.

But, this concern was quickly dispelled by the rise in the polls of good ol' Donald Trump....There were 3 candidates that I thought would give democrats a slight headache: Kasich, Walker and Rubio.

Thanks to the Donald, these 3 "threats" have been mitigated.....and when the inevitable fall of Trump occurs, it may be too late for any of these 3 to mount a successful comeback.

Either Walker or Kasich will get the nomination, Rubio SHOULD be top pick for vp.

the real question is, who will they be running against, after Hillary loses the nomination?
Kasich took the Obama Medicaid dollars. It was the right thing to do for Ohio, but I don't see the tea party forgiving him for doing the reasonable thing.

At this pint, no one is a guarantee for the nomination, on either side.

But those are my preference

At this pint, no one is a guarantee for the nomination, on either side.

But those are my preference
Kasich is probably the only one I'd vote for. I'd have considered Jeb or Rubio, but Jeb's senile and Rubio's even gone back on his own middle class tax cut, I think. Christie maybe, but he's crispy creamed and will do well to avoid prison. Trump's not serious. The others are totally whores for the oligarchy.

the Tea party.
taking monies to overload our Medicaid is now the right thing to do

the Tea party.
taking monies to overload our Medicaid is now the right thing to do
I'm not a fan of expanding Medicaid, but the facts are Obamacare does have a funding stream, the deficits are decreasing, and the people in Ohio have coverage they didn't have before. But I have no doubt you tea party loons will not vote for the guy.

Lolz ... Shit, I would love to see Hillary square off in a debate with Donald ... I bet he could make her leave the stage crying.
I would almost be willing to bet double or nothing that he could figure out some way to fit ... "You're Fired" ... In there somewhere.

I would watch it for the sheer entertainment value alone.

I doubt Donald will make it to many debates. lol

He let me know he's not a serious candidate when he said he wanted Sarah Palin for a Cabinet post. :D He doesn't want the job of being President, IMO.

But if I'm wrong, and he makes it to a debate with Hillary, you can bet Democrats will be watching for sheer entertainment.

But if I'm wrong, and he makes it to a debate with Hillary, you can bet Democrats will be watching for sheer entertainment.

Oh I have no doubt about that ... And they will be crying like she will be ... If they don't kick a hole in their television first.

Last edited:

Its way too early yet to determine much at all.

The Donald's remark about shutting down the government (if necessary) in order to achieve defunding of Planned Parenthood suggests that he is going to take a position on the major issues in tomorrow's debate and that his positions will be TEA Party and Religious Right ideas. He may solidify his support with many conservative Republican voters on the issues while his nine opponents attack him personally. He seems to always be two steps ahead of the other campaigns.

The Donald's remark about shutting down the government (if necessary) in order to achieve defunding of Planned Parenthood suggests that he is going to take a position on the major issues in tomorrow's debate and that his positions will be TEA Party and Religious Right ideas. He may solidify his support with many conservative Republican voters on the issues while his nine opponents attack him personally. He seems to always be two steps ahead of the other campaigns.

Perhaps.....It would be then a "test" of the savvy (or lack of) of the conservative voters to discern whether they could live with a government shutdown over this issue. Sort of a willingness to cut off their noses to spite their faces.

Forum List

Back