It's time for Chris Christie to sue Donald Trump

It wasn't a legal hearing, having no due process. That's why it will be overturned.
According to whom, Trump ? He knows as much about the law as he does about covid ? Is that why he’s on trial with 91 offenses, he doesn’t know what a crime is ?

You can call it what ever you want, but it was a legal hearing in front of a state Supreme Court and the Trump lawyers had due process and a chance to present their case. Why don’t you actually do some research on the subject. Just Google the hearing results instead arguing made up shit.
Trump was not convicted or even charged with insurrection in Colorado or anywhere else.

According to whom, Trump ? He knows as much about the law as he does about covid ? Is that why he’s on trial with 91 offenses, he doesn’t know what a crime is ?
He's on trial because he's a Republican, dumbass.

I think President Trump should SUE Chris Christie for being so fat and disgusting and talking shit about Trump! :)

I think President Trump should SUE Chris Christie for being so fat and disgusting and talking shit about Trump! :)
Well, I half agree with you….but Christy will be sued by his own body which will give out earlier. Trump is fking obese. You have blinders on ?

Forum List

Back