Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

If you go by raw numbers, yes

But as a percentage overall, no
I go by per capita. If you compare the per capita crime rate of the nearly 100% white Europe of the last 500 years, their crime rate is higher than modern day honduras, brazil, mexico, and even Haiti, etc. Whites were very criminal, until white affirmative action took place.

I go by per capita. If you compare the per capita crime rate of the nearly 100% white Europe of the last 500 years, their crime rate is higher than modern day honduras, brazil, mexico, and even Haiti, etc. Whites were very criminal, until white affirmative action took place.
don't use big word IM2 won't comprehend them.

don't use big word IM2 won't comprehend them.
I comprehend fine. You have had the problem. I don't recognize per capita. If whites commit 10 murders and blacks 2, you can't twist math to say that blacks and whites committed the same number of murders because there are 5 times more whites. That's stupid and it ranks up there with every other dumb ass idea whites have created in order to make themselves believe they are superior. Your probably believed drapetomania was a disease too.

Last edited:
The white man CRIES out in pain as he gasses you.

We have every right to defend ourselves. Human beings are animals. They need to have checks and balances, or they will do whatever they want. It's ok to punch the bully in the nose.
Defend yourself against what?

-----------

• In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime​

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
  • The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

Defend yourself against what?

-----------

• In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime​

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

• The Color of Crime - American Renaissance
You still haven't told me if you're a taco eater.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I like white biches, and they like me.
Only if you keep your mouth shut. If you spouted your racist nonsense to them, you would never get laid. Fail to tip your server or driver on a date and the woman will see you as the cheap person that you are. This may sound sexist, but women look for generous men, not cheapskates or people with chips on their shoulders like you.

Only if you keep your mouth shut. If you spouted your racist nonsense to them, you would never get laid. Fail to tip your server or driver on a date and the woman will see you as the cheap person that you are. This may sound sexist, but women look for generous men, not cheapskates or people with chips on their shoulders like you.
Not true. I've pillow talked with them and bonded over hatred of white males. They love it. Because white women want to be supreme, and white males have always been in the way of that.

I can tell you're a simp with that tip comment.

Negroes have always had a higher crime rate than whites. Before the civil rights movement the black crime rate was lower because the criminal justice system treated them harsher than it treated whites, and because they also feared the Ku Klux Klan and lynch mobs.

Not true. I've pillow talked with them and bonded over hatred of white males. They love it. Because white women want to be supreme, and white males have always been in the way of that.

I can tell you're a simp with that tip comment.
No, I just some time in the restaurant business as a manager while in college and I know how waitstaff feel about people like you that stiff them on tips. Wait staff work very hard for their tips.

No, I just some time in the restaurant business as a manager while in college and I know how waitstaff feel about people like you that stiff them on tips. Wait staff work very hard for their tips.
I've done Uber before. 99.9% of whites don't tip. I tip black people who deserve it.

MAGA12 is just trolling and I love it. He’s a fly that is attracting shit.

If anyone had doubts about what IM2 is….

FCC551AD-EA5D-43C8-B5AD-D229DF2DCBF0.jpeg

Forum List

Back