McConnell went there! Just blamed Trump for bad GOP candidate quality in midterms

Was Trump a drag? Yeah I believe so BUT, the bigger drag is neither party is capable of ever learning anything. They get a majority. lose it. Get a majority, lose it.

That far predates Trump.

“So far, he has gone down from his bedroom, made an announcement, gone back up to his bedroom and hasn’t been seen since except to have dinner with a White supremacist,” said a 2020 Trump campaign adviser.

Low Energy Donald.

Was Trump a drag? Yeah I believe so BUT, the bigger drag is neither party is capable of ever learning anything. They get a majority. lose it. Get a majority, lose it.

That far predates Trump.
The Republican candidate for president has won the popular vote only ONCE in the past 30 years.

The Electoral College will save their asses for just so long.

It's a doom loop death cult at this point.

The Republican candidate for president has won the popular vote only ONCE in the past 30 years.

In the big picture I believe them wanting to stay in the 20th century will hurt their chances but they will get wins as long as the (D)'s refuse to live up to their promises.

Bill Clinton never won the popular vote.

who thinks a guy with dementia who didnt campaign and when he did couldnt fill a waffle house against a guy with thousands at his rallies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ain't that amazing?
I am impressed by it too.
Joe Biden, conscious of endangering assembled people with Covid, held no large attendance rallies that I recall.
And yet, he beat Don Trump, the disgraced incumbent, by about 7 million popular votes and, what? .....70 some Electoral College votes.
And he didn't even need to beat the campaign trail to do it!

I'm just a country rube in Carharts growin' some corn, but, .....but I kinda sorta think that says he really didn't have much competition.

Or, as Mitch McConnell is now suggesting was the dynamic in the recent mid-terms ..... 'poor quality' candidate?

At least it seems that way.

In the big picture I believe them wanting to stay in the 20th century will hurt their chances but they will get wins as long as the (D)'s refuse to live up to their promises.
Since when has the GOP lived up to its promises?

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is now the party of populist demagogues. They just say the things the rubes want to hear, but don't actually do anything. The rubes have been so dumbed down by their propagandists, they bleev what they are told to bleev, no matter how prima facie stupid it is. The rubes are so dumb, they elect massively stupid people like Marjorie Taylor Greene and mountebanks like Donald Trump.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are making a huge federal power grab every chance they get. Then they whine about all the money in politics trying to capture that power. They can't see how much easier they have made things for special interests who want to steer that power.

We get the politicians we deserve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ain't that amazing?
I am impressed by it too.
Joe Biden, conscious of endangering assembled people with Covid, held no large attendance rallies that I recall.
And yet, he beat Don Trump, the disgraced incumbent, by about 7 million popular votes and, what? .....70 some Electoral College votes.
And he didn't even need to beat the campaign trail to do it!

I'm just a country rube in Carharts growin' some corn, but, .....but I kinda sorta think that says he really didn't have much competition.

Or, as Mitch McConnell is now suggesting was the dynamic in the recent mid-terms ..... 'poor quality' candidate?

At least it seems that way.

No he didnt.
He didnt campaign just like hilary. The problem was they weren't prepared for Trump to get so many votes,when biden ran they were ready to cheat even more.

It's called a bullshit poll.
Take your hypothetical poll and shove it up your ass.
Um...retard?

Any poll asking people if they prefer DeSantis or Trump for 2024 is hypothetical by definition!

So tell us that story again how "Trump still polls higher than DeSantis". :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Funny,I cant say I've ever heard a poll that was called hypothetical. :laughing0301: :cuckoo:
How...embarrassing for you:

Not according to Harvard.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the title of that link?

Harvard Poll: Donald Trump Up 18 Points over Ron DeSantis in Hypothetical GOP 2024 Primary​

Would you care to keep making an ass of yourself in public?

Seriously. I do not understand why you tards double down on your stupidity like this.

This is what happens when you have ZERO integrity.

Do you think I have argued they haven't? That makes it OK for the Democrats to not do it?
Since I have posted more about the debt than probably everyone else on this forum combined, it should be very obvious by now how I feel about overspending.

I consider the federal debt the greatest threat to the future of our country. Not gays, not illegals, not Jewish space lasers, not trannies, not even abortion.

But NO ONE holds their side's feet to the fire. All they do is bitch and bitch about the other side's spending, and remain dead silent when their side is overspending.

I'm so sick of this shit.

Since I have posted more about the debt than probably everyone else on this forum combined, it should be very obvious by now how I feel about overspending.

I consider the federal debt the greatest threat to the future of our country. Not gays, not illegals, not Jewish space lasers, not trannies, not even abortion.

But NO ONE holds their side's feet to the fire. All they do is bitch and bitch about the other side's spending, and remain dead silent when their side is overspending.

I'm so sick of this shit.

I have argued that hundreds of times but it's not really the topic.

.....when biden ran they were ready to cheat.....
Well, I can't speak for anybody being ready to cheat. Trump's team or Biden's team. How would I know?
But......
....but it appears that there was no need to cheat by Biden's team.
After all, Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes.
Why cheat when you can administer a spanking like that?

And with no desire to overdrive that nail.....we need only look at Don Trump's own paid pollster, Tony Fabrizio, who Trump and his campaign long relied upon to keep them abreast of the political zeitgeist. Well, Fabrizio did his rigorous polling in November and December of 2020 of folks who voted in the election and found out that folks who didn't vote for Trump (the majority, by the way).....didn't vote for him because they thought he was incompetent and untrustworthy.
Seems there was no need to cheat when Trump had those kind of stains on his reputation and track-record.

(go ahead google it. Fabrizio's 17-page report is probably still accessible on-line. Good luck.)

How...embarrassing for you:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the title of that link?

Harvard Poll: Donald Trump Up 18 Points over Ron DeSantis in Hypothetical GOP 2024 Primary​

Would you care to keep making an ass of yourself in public?

Seriously. I do not understand why you tards double down on your stupidity like this.

This is what happens when you have ZERO integrity.

Again...go fuck yourself.
We've seen poll after poll showing Trump leading by a large margin.
And you expect me to believe theres been a sudden reversal?
Jesus are you ever gullible.

Well, I can't speak for anybody being ready to cheat. Trump's team or Biden's team. How would I know?
But......
....but it appears that there was no need to cheat by Biden's team.
After all, Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes.
Why cheat when you can administer a spanking like that?

And with no desire to overdrive that nail.....we need only look at Don Trump's own paid pollster, Tony Fabrizio, who Trump and his campaign long relied upon to keep them abreast of the political zeitgeist. Well, Fabrizio did his rigorous polling in November and December of 2020 of folks who voted in the election and found out that folks who didn't vote for Trump (the majority, by the way).....didn't vote for him because they thought he was incompetent and untrustworthy.
Seems there was no need to cheat when Trump had those kind of stains on his reputation and track-record.

(go ahead google it. Fabrizio's 17-page report is probably still accessible on-line. Good luck.)

Go pound sand.

The savvy veteran went there. McConnell tells us what in his belief caused the midterms underperformance for Republicans: Donald Trump:

Yet this douche bag withheld GOP campaign funds from some, ensuring their loss.

Forum List

Back