I've been wrong... 3 trillion trees JUST absorb all the Co2 emitted per year...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've been trying to get someone to answer my question which was IF
3 trillion trees absorb 48 lbs of Co2/year/tree that equals to 72 billion tons which was confusing as the world emits 34 billion tons of Co2?
I was wrong.
Dividing 10 tons per hectare by 1,000 trees per hectare gets us an average
value of 10 kilograms/22 pounds per tree per year.
gets us an average value of 10 kilograms/22 pounds per tree per year.
So 3 trillion X 22 pounds equals 33 billion tons of Co2 absorbed of the annual emissions of Co2 is 34 billion tons.
CO2 emissions

So folks...
I was wrong but fundamentally the real question is if all the trees absorb 33 billion tons of the 34 billion tons emitted, what is the problem????
So while I was wrong about how much, even with the latest figure of 22 lbs/tree... what is the problem as all C02 being absorbed!

3 trillion trees absorb 48 lbs of Co2/year/tree that equals to 72 billion tons which was confusing as the world emits 34 billion tons of Co2?
I was wrong.
So 3 trillion X 22 pounds equals 33 billion tons of Co2 absorbed of the annual emissions of Co2 is 34 billion tons.
CO2 emissions

So folks...
I was wrong but fundamentally the real question is if all the trees absorb 33 billion tons of the 34 billion tons emitted, what is the problem????
So while I was wrong about how much, even with the latest figure of 22 lbs/tree... what is the problem as all C02 being absorbed!
Most of the trees have become Left winged and refused to do any work of absorbing the CO2

They all self identify as various animals as they keep yelling, "Burn it all down!"

They only absorb CO2 during the daylight hours and they release much of the captured carbon in the fall when the leaves fall and decompose.

They only absorb CO2 during the daylight hours and they release much of the captured carbon in the fall when the leaves fall and decompose.
Prove it ! Who in the hell are you? Get some facts and NOT your personal opinion! OK?? I did a little scholarship to find out the facts the least you can do is find the facts that prove me wrong... but none of this crap coming from your personal opinion!
OK so the fact this:
Total CO2 emissions per tree planted by NGOs averaged 2.62 kg. or 92 ounces
So... average tree 92 Ounces EMITTED by a tree or 8.625 Billion from 3 trillion... !

Prove it ! Who in the hell are you? Get some facts and NOT your personal opinion! OK?? I did a little scholarship to find out the facts the least you can do is find the facts that prove me wrong... but none of this crap coming from your personal opinion!
OK so the fact this:
Total CO2 emissions per tree planted by NGOs averaged 2.62 kg. or 92 ounces
So... average tree 92 Ounces EMITTED by a tree or 8.625 Billion from 3 trillion... !
Hahahah You think the carbon cycle is a personal opinion? Why does the concentration of CO always increase in the fall and winter but decreases in the spring and summer?

Now if we could sequester all those leaves in an oxygen free environment..........

1660167736317.png

Hahahah You think the carbon cycle is a personal opinion? Why does the concentration of CO always increase in the fall and winter but decreases in the spring and summer?

Now if we could sequester all those leaves in an oxygen free environment..........

View attachment 680397
Did you draw the above or ARE YOU plagiarizing which makes sense! Where is the source as YOU are not smart enough to create this !

I was wrong.
CO2 emissions

So folks...

Aside from the fact that human beings are cutting down the trees - thousands of acres every year, we're increasing the amount of CO2 we emit every year, and our population keeps increasing. The problem gas become the rapid rate of increase of manmade CO2 since the world became industrialized and dependent on carbon based fuels.

Forum List

Back