Biden to declares.."climate emergency [decision] is not going to happen tomorrow but we still have it on the table.”

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden so concerned about "climate change" would this "brilliant" Climate change expert explain something to me?
Joe do you agree "Trees absorb CO2,?
If 3 trillion trees each absorb 48 lbs of CO2 or 72,000,000,000 tons of CO2,
and the total CO2 emitted in 2020 was 36,400,000,000 tons.
So Joe...
If trees absorb 72 billion tons of CO2 and the world emission is 36.4 billion tons... what has happened to the other 35.6 billion tons of CO2?

Well, hate to tell you, but the weather is doing some pretty strange stuff as of late. Anyone remember the winter before last when Texas had a crisis due to record low temps? I was in Amarillo that winter, and for a week, THE HIGH was 9 below zero.

Now? I've been getting notifications on Facebook about the weather in Montana (where I'm originally from), and growing up, a really hot day was in the low 90's. This summer (in Montana of all places) they have been getting regular temps above 100.

Just remember. The elite globalists do not believe in climate change. It is about money and power.

Biden so concerned about "climate change" would this "brilliant" Climate change expert explain something to me?
So Joe...
If trees absorb 72 billion tons of CO2 and the world emission is 36.4 billion tons... what has happened to the other 35.6 billion tons of CO2?
There must obviously be other sources that are causing the global rise in CO2.
I think that maybe you're not looking at the entire climate change picture?

The bed wetters use any type of weather as an excuse to claim it's unprecedented & clouds will kill us all if we don't stop eating cheeseburgers & turn off our refrigerators.
Literally everything qualifies as "man-made climate change". Hot & dry, cold & wet, windy or calm, these are all excuses for them to run to a safe space & announce their pronouns.

I'm amazed the climate change cowards have the courage to leave the house

So Joe...

Didn't he just return from a trip in which he was asking the Saudis to increase production of oil?

I'm confused, I really am.

Didn't he just return from a trip in which he was asking the Saudis to increase production of oil?

I'm confused, I really am.
Now here is a real phony! Remember Biden all for canceling fossil fuels...remember this quote?
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
Climate conscience Biden right???

Biden administration begins easing Venezuelan oil restrictions with Chevron​

So Biden so concerned with climate change right? Look who is #1?
CO2outputby oilcountries.png

So Joe...
So he's thinking he'll hold off on cutting off American energy production YET MORE and raising gas and fuel prices AGAIN?? Gee, how nice of him. :mad:

I read somewhere recently that Brandon may be scheming for the Senate to be out of session so he can pretend to have authority to take emergency executive action instead of having to deal with political roadblocks.

Well, hate to tell you, but the weather is doing some pretty strange stuff as of late. Anyone remember the winter before last when Texas had a crisis due to record low temps? I was in Amarillo that winter, and for a week, THE HIGH was 9 below zero.

Now? I've been getting notifications on Facebook about the weather in Montana (where I'm originally from), and growing up, a really hot day was in the low 90's. This summer (in Montana of all places) they have been getting regular temps above 100.
I live in Texas NOW and last year cold. Let's talk about extremes in Texas OK?
August 1936 was by far the hottest month of the year, with 10 days over triple digits, including the noteworthy 112 degrees on Aug. 11. Also hitting 112 degrees, June 28, 1980, was only the second hottest day of the year then after Texans saw 113 degrees earlier that summer.2 days ago

So 86 years ago 112 and just 42 years ago 112 so what is unusual?
Now for cold...
Seminole, in Gaines County in West Texas, reported a temperature of 23 degrees below zero on February 8, 1933. Many Texas cities established all-time record low temperatures In February 1899.

So explain that please from a "climate change" perspective...

Forum List

Back