Instead of destroying A $211 billion industry that touches ALL our lives, why not use wastewater to absorb CO2?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The dummy Biden who doesn't know a "Diatoms" from a "diaper"... wants to do the following:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

But this imbecile wants to cost AMERICANS over $6 quadrillion to build 8,040 ADDITIONAL power plants JUST for EV trucks!
PLEASE folks stop this EV hysteria especially these totally ignorant auto makers.
PLEASE Biden, et.al. why concentrate on destroying the US economy by supposedly reducing CO2 emissions when there are considerably LESS expensive methods?

Diatoms
Diatoms are the most successful contemporary group of photosynthetic eukaryotic microbes that inhabit almost every kind of aquatic ecosystem
Some of the tiniest life forms in the sea are playing a mighty role in protecting life on Earth. Scientists have discovered that microscopic plants called diatoms absorb 10-20 billion tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) every year as they float on the surface of the ocean. That’s equal to the amount of carbon captured annually by all of the world’s rainforests.

Direct Air Capture(DAC) that would cost
Which is less expensive at $100 a ton to remove 100% of the CO2 in 2020, U.S. greenhouse gas emissions totaled 6,600,000,000 tons (13.2 trillion pounds) of carbon dioxide equivalents.Mar 24, 2023 or total cost of $660,000,000,000 to remove ALL the CO2 emitted by the USA!

Really for you short attention span, MSM dependent and grossly uninformed...
Look at these two numbers and tell me which is bigger?
A) $660,000,000,000 to absorb all the CO2 emissions in the USA
B) $6,049,642,383,265,680 to build 8,040 power plants to provide 3,024,821,191,633 kWh electricity for 60% of EV Trucks purchased over the next 7 years?
TruckEVsperEPA.png

But this imbecile wants to cost AMERICANS over $6 quadrillion to build 8,040 ADDITIONAL power plants JUST for EV trucks!
Strange...earlier you said:
And that's just 10% of cars/trucks becoming EVs requiring the addition of 3,460 power plants !

That was like 150 days ago in October. Your math isn't adding up there sonny.

The dummy Biden who doesn't know a "Diatoms" from a "diaper"... wants to do the following:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

PLEASE folks stop this EV hysteria especially these totally ignorant auto makers.
PLEASE Biden, et.al. why concentrate on destroying the US economy by supposedly reducing CO2 emissions when there are considerably LESS expensive methods?

Diatoms
Diatoms are the most successful contemporary group of photosynthetic eukaryotic microbes that inhabit almost every kind of aquatic ecosystem
Some of the tiniest life forms in the sea are playing a mighty role in protecting life on Earth. Scientists have discovered that microscopic plants called diatoms absorb 10-20 billion tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) every year as they float on the surface of the ocean. That’s equal to the amount of carbon captured annually by all of the world’s rainforests.

Which is less expensive at $100 a ton to remove 100% of the CO2 in 2020, U.S. greenhouse gas emissions totaled 6,600,000,000 tons (13.2 trillion pounds) of carbon dioxide equivalents.Mar 24, 2023 or total cost of $660,000,000,000 to remove ALL the CO2 emitted by the USA!

B) $6,049,642,383,265,680 to build 8,040 power plants to provide 3,024,821,191,633 kWh electricity for 60% of EV Trucks purchased over the next 7 years?
View attachment 796652

/——-/ The only solutions the climate scammers want is one that destroys American industries and our way of life. Anything else is dismissed as fake science.

/——-/ The only solutions the climate scammers want is one that destroys American industries and our way of life. Anything else is dismissed as fake science.
Please explain what possible reason all those scientists and companies might have to destroy American industries? Are they really willing to put themselves out of business to destroy America?

Please explain what possible reason all those scientists and companies might have to destroy American industries? Are they really willing to put themselves out of business to destroy America?
When the worst happens, Progs will put the onus on the people who were wary of it like they do for every other agenda they have with some success and lots of failures at an extreme high price.

Billions in grants to the scientists, who mostly work for the government.

Trillions in subsidies paid to the companies installing and manufacturing Alternative/Renewable energy

Strange...earlier you said:

That was like 150 days ago in October. Your math isn't adding up there sonny.
Oh you are so dumb!!!! This time I used the EPA's edict that 60% of new Cars will be EVs in 7 years!
Do you understand the distinction? Of course NOT! People like you are just ignorant. You have NO sense of reality!
I can put up again the proof of your stupidity but you still wouldn't understand!
Can you understand this: Which is a bigger number $6,049,642,383,265,680 or $660,000,000,000?
Oh wait... anything more than a billion you have a problem!

why capture CO2 at all, it is food for plants, our bodies can't live without it.

the idea it is warming the planet is false, unproven after billions in research

CO2, I will go buy some today for my beer, it is called dry ice, pure co2
Don't disagree with you on your points!
But you missed the whole point of my comment!
KILLING fossil fuel industry is grossly stupid and relying on EVs for cars/trucks will cost over $6 quadrillion! Do you understand?
We can't afford to KILL fossil fuels.
Evidently you don't seem to comprehend that fossil fuels are used in thousands of products other than gas!
Less than half of a barrel of oil is used for gas!
Again 300 million barrels oil is needed to make 2 billion tires
and 95% of roads are made from asphalt that uses 1.4 billion barrels of oil a year..
You think inflation is bad????
products-madefrom-oil.png

We already have a gigantic CO2 buffer. It is call "the ocean". Works pretty good and that is why CO2 levels at what we see now is not a problem.

Don't disagree with you on your points!
But you missed the whole point of my comment!
KILLING fossil fuel industry is grossly stupid and relying on EVs for cars/trucks will cost over $6 quadrillion! Do you understand?
We can't afford to KILL fossil fuels.
Evidently you don't seem to comprehend that fossil fuels are used in thousands of products other than gas!
Less than half of a barrel of oil is used for gas!
Again 300 million barrels oil is needed to make 2 billion tires
and 95% of roads are made from asphalt that uses 1.4 billion barrels of oil a year..
You think inflation is bad????
View attachment 796694
I think you replied to the wrong person, my comments support the OP

Diatoms

View attachment 796652

Libs HATE that video

Oh you are so dumb!!!! This time I used the EPA's edict that 60% of new Cars will be EVs in 7 years!
Do you understand the distinction? Of course NOT! People like you are just ignorant. You have NO sense of reality!
I can put up again the proof of your stupidity but you still wouldn't understand!
Can you understand this: Which is a bigger number $6,049,642,383,265,680 or $660,000,000,000?
Oh wait... anything more than a billion you have a problem!

Uh huh...

October 2022...

And that's just 10% of cars/trucks becoming EVs requiring the addition of 3,460 power plants !
10% will require 3,460 power plants.

Today...
8,040 power plants to provide 3,024,821,191,633 kWh electricity for 60% of EV
60% will require 8,040 power plants.

Your full of shit and even a 4 year old can see that your math is bonkers.

He's going through senility. Its really quite sad.

Earlier this month--18 days ago....the fruit loop was speculating that we would need 68,038 new power plants.
LET's support this alternative and keep from having to waste $51.1 quadrillion building an additional 68,038 power plants!

Seriously...can you explain how his crazy assessments make any sense at all?

I'm sure you'll just post some ad-hom attack on me because you have no fucking idea what he is talking about (that makes 3 of us--you, me and the OP).

Such is life in the cult...since you agree on the blob; you can't bring yourself to question anything else this unfortunate loser might say.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so vindictive! I just have to deal with a group of diminishing people I just don't understand
why the number $ 6.1 quadrillion is so hard to understand when I provide the math to them. The whole idea of replacing gas with EV is just plain ignorance! Especially when CO2 solutions don't call for the destruction of fossil fuel replacing with $6 quadrillion expense is adding nearly 8,000 power plants! That math is not being shared by most anti-EV supporters and that's the biggest issue!
This study The energy consumption and cost savings of truck electrification for heavy-duty vehicle applications
from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory...
NOTE not one single word in this 12 page study about the tremendous increase in kWh!
Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | OSTI.GOV for heavy-duty vehicle applications

My point and again I apologize for the above is why is it so hard for people to understand?
We are replacing an abundant fuel source for a source that will cost us over $ $6,049,642,383,265,680 to use!
Think about how the electric companies will pass on to the 129 million households what is $46,896,453 PER HOUSEHOLD
either directly or indirectly through businesses! Where will that money come from?
Remember the point is the stupid EPA 60% of cars and they forgot trucks being sold to be EVs in 7 years.
In the 7th year we will need 8,000 more electric plants to provide the 3,024,821,191,633 kWh used by EVs.
That's 3/4 of what is currently be generated today of 4.1 trillion kWh. Where will that money come from???

He's going through senility. Its really quite sad.

Earlier this month--18 days ago....the fruit loop was speculating that we would need 68,038 new power plants.

Seriously...can you explain how his crazy assessments make any sense at all?

I'm sure you'll just post some ad-hom attack on me because you have no fucking idea what he is talking about (that makes 3 of us--you, me and the OP).

Such is life in the cult...since you agree on the blob; you can't bring yourself to question anything else this unfortunate loser might
HEY Dummy... READ CAREFULLY THE DISTINCTIONS!!!
" So you are saying that DAC is more expensive than $51.1 quadrillion to build 68,038 nuclear power plants, generating 25,598,963,320,000 kWh to power the 80% of all cars and Trucks as people like Biden think will resolve the CO2 emissions.
Today the 11,070 power plants or an average of 376,244,806 kWh each or total 4,165,030,000,000 kWh.
As I pointed out with a link...https://newatlas.com/direct-air-carbon-capture-cost effective/54964/#:~:text=Previous%20estimates%20have%20put%20the,and%20%24232%20per%20metric%20ton.
NOW you peabrain... this the discussion based on the EPA's 60% of all NEW vehicles being EVs in 7 years!
Are you capable of understand the distinction? 80% of cars/trucks will USE 25 trillion kWh!

Why is the number $ 6.1 quadrillion is so hard to understand?
The whole idea of replacing gas with EV is just plain ignorance! Especially when CO2 solutions don't call for the destruction of fossil fuel and replacing with $6 quadrillion expense by adding nearly 8,000 power plants!
This study The energy consumption and cost savings of truck electrification for heavy-duty vehicle applications
NOTE not one single word in this 12 page study about the tremendous increase in kWh!
Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | OSTI.GOV for heavy-duty vehicle applications
We are replacing an abundant fuel source for a source that will cost us over $ $6,049,642,383,265,680 to use!
Think about how the electric companies will pass on to the 129 million households what is $46,896,453 PER HOUSEHOLD
either directly or indirectly through businesses! Where will that money come from?
Remember the point is the stupid EPA 60% of cars and they forgot trucks being sold to be EVs in 7 years.
In the 7th year we will need 8,000 more electric plants to provide the 3,024,821,191,633 kWh used by EVs.
That's 3/4 of what is currently be generated today of 4.1 trillion kWh. Where will that money come from???

Last edited:
I just have to deal with a group of diminishing people I just don't understand
why the number $ 6.1 quadrillion is so hard to understand when I provide the math to them. The whole idea of replacing gas with EV is just plain ignorance! Especially when CO2 solutions don't call for the destruction of fossil fuel replacing with $6 quadrillion expense is adding nearly 8,000 power plants! That math is not being shared by most anti-EV supporters and that's the biggest issue!
18 days ago, you said we would need 68,000+ new plants.

Now it is 8,000.

You're just not making any sense.

/——-/ They are Progressives first and scientists second. The companies are looking to capitalize on the scam.

When the worst happens, Progs will put the onus on the people who were wary of it like they do for every other agenda they have with some success and lots of failures at an extreme high price.
All that is interesting, but it doesn't answer the question. Who exactly do you think is trying to destroy American industry, and why? If you say foreign interests, do you think foreign interests are running all the companies?

Forum List

Back