Ive been having weird dreams lately

You are losing or fear losing something or someone (to include yourself). Either through death or control. You feel this is out of your control.
Anytime you lose something in a dream it's a control thing.

Health
Money
Possession
Relations

I think that maybe you want to be bald. Sometimes, especially when I get my hair cut, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just be bald so that I don't have to deal with the bad hair days.

Turn the TV off when you sleep, if you do.
Sleeping with the TV on can make for some weird dreams. Sometimes the particular TV program will direct the path the dream takes. By having The Andy Griffith show playing in the background, I can wind up in Mayberry in my dream with Andy and Barney. Or better yet, I might even be playing the role of Andy, Barney, or some other character in Mayberry. I could even be Floyd giving someone with a receding hairline a haircut.

Sleeping with the TV on can make for some weird dreams. Sometimes the particular TV program will direct the path the dream takes. By having The Andy Griffith show playing in the background, I can wind up in Mayberry in my dream with Andy and Barney. Or better yet, I might even be playing the role of Andy, Barney, or some other character in Mayberry. I could even be Floyd giving someone with a receding hairline a haircut.
What happens if you fall asleep when Deliverance is on?

He wakes up with a sore ass?

He wakes up with a sore ass?
Like Buttigieg.

It could be that trying too hard to understand dreams is fruitless, and even dangerous. They are the product of the 'unconscious' (a term that misrepresents the importance of this part of us). It has its reasons and if it wants these known, it will do so. Otherwise, it can keep them locked up tighter than any drum.
At the same time, certain symbols and tendencies emerge that we can analyse. In this case, a good guess is just that it represents what we all face; i.e., that what we take for granted as 'having', as being permanent, can change. This is a background fear we all have. It comes from the illusion of possessing in the first place. We are inculcated with the impression that the 'conscious self' is and must be in control, and that it 'has' such things as a body. This is a separation into different parts of something that is, after all, a whole.

Forum List

Back