Top Trump Ally Wants Public Executions of Trump’s Opponents Sponsored By Coca-Cola and Viewable by Kids

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

If you’ve been noticing your teenage son acting weird lately, maybe talking about hunting the homeless for sport or keeping women “in their place,” check his browser history for instances of Charlie Kirk.

I mean, don’t ignore the Joe Rogan stuff or obviously Alex Jones nonsense, but Charlie Kirk just looks so friendly. He doesn’t look angry like the other “red pill” guys on the internet or TV. Even Tucker Carlson has blown past the bowtie and moved into perma-scowl territory.

But make no mistake: This just makes Kirk more insidious.

More at the link below...

Wow, I don't consider this SATIRE - but I wasn't sure where to post it. Any suggestions? What do you think?

If you’ve been noticing your teenage son acting weird lately, maybe talking about hunting the homeless for sport or keeping women “in their place,” check his browser history for instances of Charlie Kirk.

I mean, don’t ignore the Joe Rogan stuff or obviously Alex Jones nonsense, but Charlie Kirk just looks so friendly. He doesn’t look angry like the other “red pill” guys on the internet or TV. Even Tucker Carlson has blown past the bowtie and moved into perma-scowl territory.

Wow, I don't consider this SATIRE - but I wasn't sure where to post it. Any suggestions? What do you think?

Wow, I don't consider this SATIRE - but I wasn't sure where to post it.

1708721058343.png

Damn, it is a sorry ass world when some dumbass junior college dropout has a following.

Hunting for sport... I have long felt that the Border should be opened to hunting. Sell permits.

So, your first post said that Charlie Kirk wants public execution of Trump's opponents, and the second post shows him proposing public executions for pedos.

I have no idea of the truthfulness of either. But that juxtaposition means that your believe that a definition of "pedos" is "Trump opponents."

I think there is a lot of truth in that for many Trump opponents, but I don't know if it is fair to paint all of you that way.

Its not satire.

Everything's better with Coke! :)

So, your first post said that Charlie Kirk wants public execution of Trump's opponents, and the second post shows him proposing public executions for pedos.

I have no idea of the truthfulness of either. But that juxtaposition means that your believe that a definition of "pedos" is "Trump opponents."

I think there is a lot of truth in that for many Trump opponents, but I don't know if it is fair to paint all of you that way.
Charlie will end up in a nut ward.

Forum List

Back