A third of doctors in Moscow empire work for $217-$435

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "
🇷🇺 🇸🇦 SWEET DREAMS

jzvcebc9mtv81.jpg

the reality :

A third of doctors in Moscow empire work for $217-$435

Liar, Nazi Troll Winkle
The average monthy figure is $1102 and cost of living is hugely lower.

Approximately 102.2 thousand Russian rubles per month

On average, doctors in Russia earned approximately 102.2 thousand Russian rubles per month in 2022. In Moscow, the figure was significantly higher, measuring at roughly 186.9 thousand Russian rubles.

* Exchange rate 92.75 Rubles per US Dollar . True at posting .

Over half of Russian doctors are not paid enough to meet their basic needs. I hate to think at how little money the nurses and all the other technicians (if there are any) are making as well, surely barely getting by unless you work at one of the more wealthy hospitals, if such a thing exists.

Over half of Russian doctors are not paid enough to meet their basic needs. I hate to think at how little money the nurses and all the other technicians (if there are any) are making as well, surely barely getting by unless you work at one of the more wealthy hospitals, if such a thing exists.
they exist only for tsar 🇷🇺 putin and his buddies

meanwhile :

1710938426736.jpeg

In the old USSR, I have read, patients had to "tip" the doctors for medical treatment.

I have assumed that the same practice exists under the current dictatorship.

In the old USSR, I have read, patients had to "tip" the doctors for medical treatment.

I have assumed that the same practice exists under the current dictatorship.
nothing has changed, not just tip, pay something much WAY MORE THAN the medical treatment , i know an young women, her family paid for grandpa cancer treatment 2 years , the "doctors" "saved" grandpa ( in exchange for tonnes of cash), and than .... he suddenly died ...

this is putin´s city
Putin had been alerted to the state of the Botkin Hospital in St Petersburg months before the Covid-19 outbreak struck the country...
Botkin's infectious diseases treatment centre was caught up in a second scandal last month when a woman being treated for the virus escaped from the facility.

The head of the hospital resigned following a string of escapes of several patients being treated for Covid-19, according to local reports.

According to a survey by the "Doctors of RF" community, 57.5% of the surveyed Russian doctors said that their salaries are not enough to cover basic needs: food, housing, medical treatment etc. A third of doctors in Russia work for $217-$435, another third work for $435-$649.

The average salary of Russian doctors is 1,140 USD and 25% of them receive more than 1,081 USD (100,000 rubles.) The lowest salaries are most often reported by pediatricians, obstetricians and gynecologists.

According to Rosstat, the average salary of a Russian doctor in the first half of 2023 was 105.5 thousand rubles. However, survey data indicate that only a quarter of doctors receive more than 100 thousand rubles, taking into account all part-time jobs and shifts.

Salaries of 100–150 thousand rubles are most often received by anesthesiologists and psychiatrists from Moscow, St. Petersburg and the Sverdlovsk region. And the highest salaries - 150-200 thousand rubles, according to the survey, are for doctors in Moscow, the Murmansk region, Kamchatka, Khakassia and the Altai Territory.

Forum List

Back